• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Hello ^^

Sorry I didnt get a chance to use the other white be gone but could you white be gone this one for me please ^^ and I promise I'll give credit and use it ^^

PBIV22.png

Chelc

OHSNAP! It's that girl who has some disorder that won't allow her to keep her signature for more than a week due to her multiple obsessions --recent ones, and ones that just won't die, aka Palletshipping. =< BUT. You said you didn't mind, so, I'll use that to my advantage. <3

Banner
Pictures: 01 . 02 . 03 . 04
Size: 398 x 248
Color Scheme: N/A
Text: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Etc: Add hearts somewhere. Also IM me if you don't know what I mean or something. xD;

TY AGAIN, lover. ;)

Angeling

true love
please.........
Get out. No spamming permitted anywhere in the forum, let alone this shop. ¬¬

And uh, not requesting yet. Or maybe so.. gonna try to get one for avatar, and see if it'd fit the stupid limits of the forum. If this time doesn't work, I'm gonna hunt Joe down personally.

Picture/s: Rawr (don't start copying this TOO, stalkers.)
Size: 90 x 90 pixels. Try to make it as awesome as usual and accomodating Joe's stupid limit of 19.5k.
Color Scheme: I guess matching my sig banner? But whatever, use your creative juices (ew, no perverse thoughts plz.)
Text: Year of the Tiger. Or if that doesn't fit or looks too small/tight, then use: SPPf Princess.

And since you told me I can, here's a team pic for you:

Trainer Sprite: Meow~
Pokémon: Mew, Espeon, Salamence, Lanturn, Articuno, Enperuto/Empoleon.
Background: Arena 5, in pink.

Ty, lover. <3

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
:O It's still love, just like the banner for Chelc. THANKS! I'm like, gonna use that when I get bored of my current banner.. or when it's "under construction" as my "team" at SPPf. But thanks a bunch, lover. <3

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Banners
Pictures: Can I have the Surgimori arts of Glaceon,Torterra,and Roserade please.
Size: Max size.
Color Scheme: A faded forest like sceme.
Text: Can you do Edwardian Script,if so that one. And could it saw Pokemon Rulez
Etc: A faded effect please.

Thanks in advance.

Banners
Pictures: Can I have the Surgimori arts of Glaceon,Torterra,and Roserade please.
Size: Max size.
Color Scheme: A faded forest like sceme.
Text: Can you do Edwardian Script,if so that one. And could it saw Pokemon Rulez
Etc: A faded effect please.

Thanks in advance.
ROFL I nearly died laughing at this. First of all, you're banned from this shop. Second of all, you're supposed to get the effing pictures. Not me. Third and final, what is the max size? :\ Seriously, don't even reply to this or you'll get reported for spamming. lawl.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
May I please have a banner? I really liked the last one you made me. <3

Banners

Pictures: Choco Love
Size: 368 x 121
Color Scheme: Something like the colors in the background of the picture. I don't really mind.
Text: All year around falling in love
Etc: Be creative. If you any problem, please PM me. =]

Thank you very much, Sweet May!

Angeling

true love
Ohsnap, I'm requesting again. XD A banner for another forum, and I'll even show you the profile when you finish the request. AND I KNOW YOU'LL MAKE ME POST THIS ANYWAY, even if I ask on IM. But lol, I'm requesting such nice banners for such ... forum, but whatever, also because the image is so cute.

Pictures: Rawr!
Size: 380 x 224 pixels, but if there's too much room or something, then improvise as you wish.
Color Scheme: Pinkish-purple, or something that goes with the image.
Text: Not really, but maybe a font like Cheri Liney or something bubbly. But the text itself to be: "ai no tameiki ni shibarareteru mitai" and then elsewhere, "donna jyumon demo hodokenai no yo".
Etc: Nah.. go crazy, love.

Yes, go wild, love. <3

Megchan

God IS in Control
Pictures: Sakura Kiss
Size: 400 x 150
Color Scheme: None
Text: Ouran High School Host Club
Etc: No, thank you.

Hope I did it all right. D: If I didn't I apologize in advance. :/

Note: Banner will be for my new club.