• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

I. Introduction
Welcome to my shop of insani— I mean welcome to the Harmony Request Shop! =) This is possibly the third or fourth shop I have in SPPF and I hope I don't end up having a fifth one or it may unplease people. I have people who have the privilege of telling you whether you are requesting right. Their names are LeaderSatoshi & The Doctor. Although if they go a bit out of hand or if you have any complains, then simply PM me.

II. Services & Examples:
1. White-be-gones: simple. Just removing the white background on oh I don't know, a sprite or an image. Credit for the name of clearing transparency goes to iluvwobbuffet. Examples: 1, 2, 3
2. Glitters: Want glittery text? Just choose a font, color and what you want it to say. Examples: 1, 2, 3
3. Banners: Just a normal internet picture that a lot of people around have. Examples: 1, 2, 3
4. Avatars: Miniature banners only in a square-like way. Also popular and can be used as userpics for Livejournal, SPPF profile pictures, etc. Examples: 1, 2, 3
5. Colorbars: Similar to banners only it involves six pictures in a dazzling rainbow design. Examples: 1, 2, 3
6. Team Banners: Random creation. Just banners with your Pokémon team on it. Examples: 1, 2, 3
7. Team Pictures: A sprite made picture of you and your Pokémon team. Examples: 1, 2, 3

III. The Almighty Rules
  1. Follow the forms.
  2. Always credit me no matter what. Even if you're using it offline. I will always find a way to hunt you down because I have amazing stalking powers.
  3. Max number of requests you can make per post are 3.
  4. Once banned, always banned. If you want to be unbanned, you have to convince me somehow.
  5. Don't request anything I do. I'm not a goddess or someone who can grant every wish.
  6. Don't make me choose. If you don't know what you want, then don't request.
  7. You must use what you request. Don't make me work for nothing. At least a week is good.
  8. When I'm closed, don't request.
  9. When replying, do not quote anything except the person you're speaking to or your request.
  10. For those requesting team banners if you don't see your name in salmon pink, then you have the right to change your team FROM THE POST THAT YOU REQUESTED! I do no need another post saying "I changed my team"
  11. To make sure you're reading this and not just skipping to the good stuff, you must exactly put "I'm here to request #__" on the subject title or somewhere on your post. Not hard at all. Just copy and paste what's inside the quotation marks and change the "__" to the number(s) of the request(s).
  12. Any questions, PM me.

IV. Banned Members
current count: 4

V. Waiting List
Currently - CLOSED
key: started | incomplete | finished | denied
  1. Swablu [banner]
  2. badask0x2 [team banner]
  3. pit-fall [team banner]
  4. Simon pääjärvi/Poke-club [avatar]
  5. Kiseki [avatar]

VI. The Forms

1. White Be Gones
Picture: Self-explanatory

2. Glitters
Font: Pick one from here
Text: Self-explanatory
Color: Self-explanatory (not all colors available)

3. Banners
Pictures: Make sure they work
Size: Self-explanatory
Etc: Anything else?

4. Avatars
Pictures: Make sure they work.
Size: Self-explanatory

5. Colorbars
Images: Up to 6 images. They must not be smaller than 100x100 pixels.
Text: _____________________ is love. Just change the underscores with whatever text you want.
Size: 375x80 / 595x100 / 595x115

6. Team Banners
Trainer Image: Must be sugimori pic. Provide if custom.
Pokémon: Provide if custom. The order you list them is what I'll use to put them in the banner.
Color Scheme: Self-explanatory.
Etc: Anything else?

7. Team Pictures
Trainer Sprite: Provide if custom.
Pokémon: Maximum is 6. Provide if custom.
Background: What color?

Last edited:

Chelc

Yay for being the first requester. xP;

Team Picture
Trainer Sprite: FR/LG Female Protaganist
Pokemon: Blastoise, Wigglytuff, Ditto, Clefable, Nidoqueen, and Granbull
Background: Arena 5

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Btw, I'm using the Team Picture in my GooglePage which will be linked in my sig soon, so it'll be on there for a long time. Just letting you know, lol.

Last edited:
Chelc:
chelctp117.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/ShiningSkitchu/teampics/chelctp117.gif

Enjoy. =]

Cool. I'll request a banner please.
Pictures: 123
Size: 400 x 100
Background: Dark purple
Color Scheme: Ummm... Dark purple again?
Text: Eternial Dark
Etc: Can you put copyright Sweet May somewhere?
Thanks. :)

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Hi, Sweet May! May I have a banner from you, please?

Pictures: 001 .. 002
Size: 400 x 150
Background: N/A
Color Scheme: Not really, just anything that will fit with the Pokemon.
Text: Water Lover. // (No "//") In a random corner, if you can, put "Wartortle @ SPPf"?(Not underlined) In small, but readable text.
Etc: If you have any problems, IM, or PM me.

howling houndour

Name:Ash
Sprite:fire red boy
Pokemon:yanma,pochama,aerodactyl,tyranitar,zapdos,kuresia??
Badges:silver fontier
Background:no.19
Extra:arseus behind me
also can you tell me how to put it on my sig.thanks
CAN I HAVE A TRAINER CARd

Last edited:

Kimori

Feel my soul
Hello, Sweet May! I'd like to request a banner from you! (I've been wanting to request one from you for a while now -- your banners are gorgeous! =D)

Pictures: 1 // 2
Size: 400x150
Background: N/A
Color Scheme: Just any shade of pink.. To be specific, I'd like you to use color #FF02DE, if possible.
Text: The melody of hope
Etc: Could you put "Tear Grants" (without the quotations) somewhere in the corner if it would fit?

Thank you very much! Also, I hope your new shop will be successful! :)

Name:Ash
Sprite:fire red boy
Pokemon:yanma,pochama,aerodactyl,tyranitar,zapdos,kuresia??
Badges:silver fontier
Background:no.19
Extra:arseus behind me
also can you tell me how to put it on my sig.thanks
You didn't place down what the request was. D: Have a nice day.

Team picture:
Trainer Sprite:
dptr146.png

Pokemon: yukimenoko, whiscash, lucario, enperuto, tyrannitar, and skarmory
Background: sea

Last edited:

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Can I please have a banner?

Pictures: http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/Megashi/?action=view&current=1072568111_resBlond30.jpg and http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d.../?action=view&current=animeHappySoulangel.jpg
Size: The same size as the banner in my sig please
Background: (Optional) Since I cant think of any good backgrounds and you dont do suprise me, no background please
Color Scheme: From looking at the pictures, I think any light colors would go with it
Text: Satou Yousei
Etc: Nope
Thank you very much ^_^

Last edited:

Denieru

Sparkly
i would like to request a team picture please

Trainer Sprite: Denji [8th shinou gym leader]
Pokemon: blaziken, glalie, salamence, dusclops, aggron, crawdaunt
Background: Arena 5

Last edited:

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Hello, Greetings, Hola, Bonjour, Ni Hao, Konnichiwa *insert the word 'hello' in another language*, Sweet May! One team picture and one keychain, please. :p *dodges overall chaos*

Team Picture
Trainer Sprite: Here.
Pokemon: Combusken, Absol, Roselia, Eevee, Salamence, Banette
Background: Arena 2 ~ Could it possibly be a pinkish color? xP

Key Chains
Picture: Do you have a picceh of the overworld icon of the FR/LG Female Trainer? I lurve you forever if you did. ;D (wtf that's wrong. xD) It you don't, then the overworld of Absol is perfectly fine.

I hope that's not too much of a trouble. I can wait. ^^;

ARIGATOUUU IN ADVAAAAANCE~ SUUU!!! ^____^ *gets thwacked by a whale* XD

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Team Picture

Trainer Sprite:
Trainer3.gif
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/TiagoGR/Trainer3.gif
Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, Naetoru, Tyranitar, Scizor, and Diaruga
Background: Sea (Can it be a red color?)

Thanks a lot! Take your time, im in no rush. ;)

Last edited:
Coordinator Cards
Name: Leon
ID #: 68325
Star Pokemon: Blaziken
Pokemon: Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert
Specialty: Cool
Ribbons: all.
Trainer Sprite: http://i10.*******.com/4g7ihrc.png