• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

Nightshroud

Last edited:

chav hunter v.1

a smart dummy
can you White-Be-Gone this for me please?
th_160px-395Enperuto.jpg

thank you :).

Last edited:

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Can i request a team banner please?

Team Picture
Trainer Sprite: D/P male Protaganist
Pokemon: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Blissey, Garchomp, Bronzor
Background: Arena 5

Thanks

Don't you just hate it when DP/school takes over your life? >:

Ryo
ryobanner557.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/ShiningSkitchu/teambanners/ryobanner557.png
ryotp577.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/ShiningSkitchu/teampics/ryotp577.gif

Simon pääjärvi/Poke-club, didn't read rule #19 so bye.

scissorX
scissorxteambanner577.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/ShiningSkitchu/teambanners/scissorxteambanner577.png

Mare Imbrium, XBlaze, Nightshroud, chav hunter v.1 & VenomX, MasterYuke - you're all banned for not seeing I have 5 requests already.

For Shadow Ichigo, The Doctor and Eefi, I'll get onto your banners. Btw The Doctor, you can yell at idiots like you used to. =) Okaeri nasai! (welcome back!)

XBlaze

Mysterious Spriter
Oh wow, I'm baned from the shop because I didn't see the tiny writing that said "closed"?
People make some odd rules here...

Perhaps if you were to actully make the writing bigger we would be able to see it..Either way, I'll leave the shop since people here are odd.

Ryo

o rly?
Oh wow, I'm baned from the shop because I didn't see the tiny writing that said "closed"?
People make some odd rules here...

Perhaps if you were to actully make the writing bigger we would be able to see it..Either way, I'll leave the shop since people here are odd.
I find it ODD that people can't read that. Plus it's not my fault SPPF goes down everytime I try to get to the first page of my shop, let alone the site itself. SPPF's full of oddness. Live with it or find some other thing to waste your time. XP

Cor

um, and stuff
One Team Picture Please

Trainer Sprite: D/P Female Hero or Dawn
Pokémon: Palkia, Electivire, Shiny Latias, Shiny Ho-Oh, Roserade, Scizor
Background: Blue

And one Team Banner please.

Trainer Image: D/P Female Hero or Dawn
Color Scheme: Gold and Silver and Diamond(If possible)
Text: Palkia the Great, Electivire the Strong, Ho-Oh the Bold, Latias the Beautiful, Scizor the Slasher and Roserade the Elegant
Etc: Piplup, if two are possible, TOrchic and Piplup

Last edited:

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
"I'm here to request #6"

Hello, I would like to request a team banner. ^^

6. Team Banners
Trainer Image: Lance
Pokémon: Altaria, Flygon, Salamence, Dragonite, and Gabite in that order please.
Color Scheme: Hm... How bout a light brownish color with hints of red and silver. If that isn't available just a regular light brown background will do. ^^
Text: http://www.dafont.com/perigord.font Perigord font please. ^^ I would like the font color to be a shade of dark green please. Any size that fits will work. Put the word "Drake" for the first line and "Befriending the Dragons" below it.
Etc: I would like the image of Lance to the right of the team pokemon. Could you make the team pictures slanted as yours is also?

Thank you so much for your time. I couldn't pass up a shop with such good skill. Your work is outstanding and I figured you would be a good choice. Thank you again. ^^

~Drake

coolmaster43232

i'm requesting numero six

hi cyn.

trainer image: male only, please. i don't know why i couldn't find him by himself. ;;
pokémon:
turtwig
staravia
shellos
color scheme: grey-ish greens, please.
text: mikey from twinleaf town
etc: bubbles? just a few. preferrable green bubbles. /hint

a hefty thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
One Team Picture Please

Trainer Sprite: D/P Female Hero or Dawn
Background: Blue

And one Team Banner please.

Trainer Image: D/P Female Hero or Dawn
Color Scheme: Gold and Silver and Diamond(If possible)
Text: Palkia the Great, Electivire the Strong, Ho-Oh the Bold, Latias the Beautiful, Scizor the Slasher and Roserade the Elegant
Etc: Piplup, if two are possible, TOrchic and Piplup
Uh, good job on not following the rules. ^_^

You too. Didn't read the first post either. Though, I'm pretty sure SM probably saw this already.

Anyway, just... helping? And I edited my post with my Diamond's current team, hehe.

kokobeach

I OWN POKEMON
Trainer Sprite: RSE Wally(hes name is wally)
Pokémon: Vigoroth,Slaking,Togekiss,Shiny Eevee,Linoone,Aruseus
Background: Any Thing but make it have white in it please and thank you.(done!)

kokobeach

I OWN POKEMON
Trainer Sprite: RSE Wally(hes name is wally)
Pokémon: Vigoroth,Slaking,Togekiss,Shiny Eevee,Linoone,Aruseus
Background: Any Thing but make it have white in it please and thank you.(done!)
i want a team banner

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Simon pääjärvi/Poke-club said:
I'm here to request 536__" is that what i would say?

Yes, if you weren't banned for not following the rules. So you have to leave and never come back, not even if you're a ghost (let's face it, your fingers would pass right through the keyboard)...Seriously, leave.

chav hunter v.1 said:
Ok then i'll will.

Edit: I have read it. Don't now what it is. Is somthing to do with my sig?

No, you just didn't follow the forms. It's on the first page, and since you didn't use it, you broke a rule. And when you break a rule, you're banned until you die. Simple.

kokobeach said:
i want a team banner

You sound like a spoiled brat (no offense, you probably aren't but that's what you sound like. You clearly haven't read the rules, as it states you need to say in your post at the top: "I'm here to request #_" but instead of the line you place the number next to your request. It's on the first page. On top of that, you don't let Sweet May choose by saying "anything" or "I'll let you choose", you bold the names of those you want to be Shinyfied and you DON'T EFFING DOUBLE-POST. That equals ban for you.

Ahh, it's good to be back.