• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

I'm here to request #6

This is going to sound really bad, but do you think you can put two teams on one banner? That would be so awesome of you to do!

6. Team Banners
Trainer Image: The "Cool Boy" from Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokémon:
TEAM 1
1. Magmortar
2. Tangrowth
3. Shiny Luxray
4. Dodrio
5. Mamoswine
6. Slowking
TEAM 2
1. Hippowdon
2. Magnezone
3. Glaceon
4. Drapion
5. Kingdra
6. Medicham
Color Scheme: Dark Red, Gold, Midnight Blue
Text: (Next to Team 1)Wi-Fi: Team Heat Wave, (Next to Team 2)Wi-Fi: Team Desert Ice
Etc: Just to make the banner as "WOW" as you can :D

Thank you SO much, I feel terrible requesting this, if you have any complaints,please feel free to PM me!
I don't know I might be able to do it. HOWEVER I will not accept that trainer image unless you can up up with the dude by himself. I said sugimori trainer images only. Oh btw I already have five requests so I won't accept it.

Azeno, I'm not doing your new request. It's bad enough I don't even get a thank you from you. Keep that up and I'll ban you. In fact, don't even bother posting a new request so fast or else.

Anyone who requests after this point is banned. Period.

Azeno

Ninja///Pirate
In the rules it says we can have a a maximum of 3 requests per posts so what's the matter? And I requested the Team photo picture because I thought you were not gonna finish the other Team banner I posted because of the font. Also sorry for not saying thank you for the banner.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I don't know I might be able to do it. HOWEVER I will not accept that trainer image unless you can up up with the dude by himself. I said sugimori trainer images only. Oh btw I already have five requests so I won't accept it.

Azeno, I'm not doing your new request. It's bad enough I don't even get a thank you from you. Keep that up and I'll ban you. In fact, don't even bother posting a new request so fast or else.

Anyone who requests after this point is banned. Period.

Oh, ok, sorry, I looked on the first post and saw that you didn't have anyone in your waiting list, so I went ahead and posted :( Sorry about that.

If you do get the chance to do it, here is a trainer Sugimori you could use:

HERE

Angeling

true love
In the rules it says we can have a a maximum of 3 requests per posts so what's the matter? And I requested the Team photo picture because I thought you were not gonna finish the other Team banner I posted because of the font. Also sorry for not saying thank you for the banner.
She meant in one post alone, not in separate posts. Don't question the almighty Sweet May... or you'll know consequences.

Azeno

Ninja///Pirate
I'm not trying to get banned here. I'm just trying to see what's going on. Okay I'll delete the Team Picture and just wait for the other one gets finished before I make a new request.

Altimet X

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wow! Thanks Sweet May, it's lovely!

Chelc

I'm here to request #3!

Blame DP040 for making me request again. :x

Pictures: 01 || 02 || 03
Size: 398 x 248
Text: Champion Shirona
Etc: Nope. Again, make it look sexy. ;D

Thanks in advance! XD

Angeling

true love
I'm here to request #4~

OHSHI-- I'm so sorry, but like, I couldn't have picked it up yesterday anyway. I returned home at nearly midnight...

But anyway, thank you so much, love. :D Lmao, thanks! Using it right now actually, haha, as it goes with the colors.

And you're (or Shuu'll) going to kill me for this, but as the title says... AVATAR!

Pictures: Ran-chan (this time, just the dog)
Size: 100 x 100
Text: Ran-chan *heart* (that means the little symbol thingamabob)

Yeah, well, I'm going to use this set in our sexy forum. ;D

Last edited:

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I'm here to request #6.

Team Banners
Trainer Image: DP Rival
Pokémon: Leafeon, Swellow, Lapras, Dugdrio, Spiritomb, Toxicroak
Color Scheme: Same as ShadowDragon16
Text: Dustyn from Twinleaf
Etc: an Eevee on opposite side of trainer, facing him if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm here to request #4

Pictures: Cynthia
Size: 100x100
Text: Queen of Champions

Thanks in advance ^^
Sorry but you're banned from the shop so you can't request.
pit-fall said:
I'm here to request #6.

Team Banners
Trainer Image: DP Rival
Pokémon: Leafeon, Swellow, Lapras, Dugdrio, Spiritomb, Toxicroak
Color Scheme: Same as ShadowDragon16
Text: Dustyn from Twinleaf
Etc: an Eevee on opposite side of trainer, facing him if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry but that's 7 Pokémon. Can't accept it.