• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harmony Request Shop

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I'm here to request #6.

Team Banners
Trainer Image: DP Rival
Pokémon: Leafeon, Swellow, Lapras, Dugdrio, Spiritomb
Color Scheme: Same as ShadowDragon16
Text: Dustyn from Twinleaf
Etc: an Eevee on opposite side of trainer, facing him if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, sorry. I got rid of Toxicrroak. I hope you'll except!

Angeling

true love
I'm here to request #3.

Pictures: 01, 02, 03, and 04.
Size: 360 x 192 pixels.
Text: Tell me I'm the only one you love ... There's just one thing I want, I simply want all of you
Etc: For the text, the periods denote a separate line or that the first line is apart from the others, and the comma denotes the following words should be kind of below it but not colliding if it looks awkward/illegible. Oh, maybe make the text in their spots that kind of fits into the image, although you'd be mixing and stuff. And make it all umm, I don't know. Romantic-like and stuff, including the colors so that it'd be a lighter kind of banner than the darkish background from the episode/chapter.

Thanks, Cyn! And sorry for requesting so soon. Oh, and if it's not too much, can you also split the banner for me for SPPf usage?

Last edited:

badask0x2

Beginning Trainer
I'm here to request #6.

Team Banners
Trainer Image: DP Male
Pokémon: Torterra, Staraptor, Toxicroak, Houndoom, Dewgong, Rhyperior
Text: Sage from Eterna City

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I'm here to request #6.

I'm here to request #6.

Team Banners
Trainer Image: DP Rival
Pokémon: Leafeon, Swellow, Huntail, Camerupt, Spiritomb
Text: Rhyen from Hearthrome City
Etc: an Eevee on opposite side of trainer, facing him if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Changes in Bold. Sorry if it causes trouble!

Okay I have 5 requests on the list, shop's closed.

Anyone who dares to request/post after this will be banned. Also look out for this post because I will edit it with the requests!

That is all.

Chelc

I'm here to request #4!

Cuz I'm allowed to. :D

Pictures: Just this one.
Size: Whatever size will work for SPPf. ;;
Text: None

Ty in advance. <3