• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harrison Hoenn Pokemon

E

Ethereal

Yes. "He" Sneasel may have evolved. -__-

I think everyone has had that idea by now. Everyone's expecting him to have a Manyula if he ever shows up again.

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
Showing Harrison again would be great potential for May's Combusken to evolve. Let's say, Combusken develops a crush on Blaziken and feels that evolving will help win Blaziken's heart over.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Apart from Kecleon and Blaziken I would think he would have Miltotic, Hariyama, Exploud, Swellow, Flygon and maybe Tropius.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
*sigh* i wish he's come back... (if you want to know the reason check my signature)

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
maby he will have a game for game boy;25;

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Gaiash said:
Charizard was being lazy because he didn't want to follow Ashs commands. Ash didn't get a chance to train Charizard well because Charizard didn't want to be his Pokemon.
Oh don’t make excuses for Ash’s shortcomings in the Indio League.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Jay star said:
we also know he has a zigzagoon since he used that in the lague against ash
The hell? Hazuki does not have a Zigzaguma. I have no idea where that one came from. >_>

Last edited: