• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harry Potter 7 Pt 2

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
OMFG That was one SWEET movie! I especially liked how Molly killed Bellatrix. And Neville was great! But they cut out some important dialouge, and Neville killed the snake BEFORE Harry went into the Forest, right?

:644:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
OMFG That was one SWEET movie! I especially liked how Molly killed Bellatrix. And Neville was great! But they cut out some important dialouge, and Neville killed the snake BEFORE Harry went into the Forest, right?

:644:

No, in the book Neville kills Nagini more or less directly before the final battle. It's corresponding part in the film where it would be is when Neville is standing up to Voldemort rather then during the final duel.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
I was excited four years ago when I read the book. Now that I know the ending I don't plan to see what the movie series and it's plot holes took away. Plus the trailer footage of Harry pulling Voldy over a ledge just looked so stupid. The series was over 4 years ago for those who weren't too lazy to read 700 pages, this is simply a return to the experience.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
they didnt have peeves dropping mandrakes everywhere, but it was an epic movie

Sam2010

Cheers
It was a great movie saw it on the 2nd day of it's release, but I did read all the books
1-6 during my Fresman Year bored/curious and the 7th the night it was released.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
it was dissapointing compared to the books

Psychic

Really and truly
It was a pretty fun movie, much more fast-paced and action-packed than 7 Part 1, which in itself was interesting. I really enjoyed it, and I cried like a baby over Snape. But then, I'm also a total sap. But everything really looked good (though some of the CGI didn't look perfect) and it was an intense ride for the final chapter.

I refused to read the Epilogue from the seventh book, but the scene was cute. The way they aged the actors was interesting, though with the girls you could barely tell the difference and they just aged Ron by giving him a belly.

My dad complained that the movie was too dark. He was annoyed that a lighthearted series didn't stay lighthearted when a dark lord was rising and people were being tortured and killed. Go figure. :p

~Psychic

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
It was a pretty fun movie, much more fast-paced and action-packed than 7 Part 1, which in itself was interesting. I really enjoyed it, and I cried like a baby over Snape. But then, I'm also a total sap. But everything really looked good (though some of the CGI didn't look perfect) and it was an intense ride for the final chapter.

I refused to read the Epilogue from the seventh book, but the scene was cute. The way they aged the actors was interesting, though with the girls you could barely tell the difference and they just aged Ron by giving him a belly.

My dad complained that the movie was too dark. He was annoyed that a lighthearted series didn't stay lighthearted when a dark lord was rising and people were being tortured and killed. Go figure. :p

~Psychic

Ha, that is my mom's problem with it. She doesn't like movies that have any sort of "darkness" (how do you even explain what darkness is?) in it.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Nice ending but it wasnt what i wanted/expected, expecting more of a better ending >.< But thats just me.

Ron in old form is LMFAO material ftw

mewfan1

Well, I saw the last Harry Potter yesterday. I thought it was pretty good, but I felt a BIT unsatisfied. Maybe because I didn't want it to end (Harry Potter defines part of my childhood, and with the end of Harry Potter, it feels like the end of my childhood as well). I liked Mrs. Weasley killing Bellatrix. That was funny.

Hamburger

raging Breeder
everyone only likes HP because of Emma Watson.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
I was excited four years ago when I read the book. Now that I know the ending I don't plan to see what the movie series and it's plot holes took away. Plus the trailer footage of Harry pulling Voldy over a ledge just looked so stupid. The series was over 4 years ago for those who weren't too lazy to read 700 pages, this is simply a return to the experience.

You'll regret not seeing it. They may have left out quite a bit of important dialogue, the epicness still makes it an awesome movie.
I actually do like it better than the book.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
I think it's pretty pathetic how he attempted homocide, by dragging themselves off of that tower. Also do you guys know if anybody has put part two on Youtube yet?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I think it's pretty pathetic how he attempted homocide, by dragging themselves off of that tower. Also do you guys know if anybody has put part two on Youtube yet?

Even if we knew, it's against the rules to link you to such material.

Geekachu

I've only just seen it. In general, it was a fantastic movie. That being said, there were a few disappointments. Mainly, I thought the deaths of Voldemort, Bellatrix and Nagini were really underwhelming, and I don't understand why they had to explode.

On the subject of deaths, I thought that it was diabolical that they missed out Fred's death, and that this occurence got about a minute's worth of attention. And in addition, I disliked the lack of focus on the Carrows, and the harsh regimes the students of Hogwarts were subjected to.

Also, I felt that after the pensieve sequence, the movie just didn't really go too well, it got a bit disappointing, even, in some respects. Also, I hated the epilogue, how the characters didn't seem to age and how the kid who played Albus Severus couldn't act.

---

That being said, there were fantastic elements. Notably for me the Gringotts Scene and parts of the Hogwarts War were really jaw dropping, and fantastically adapted from the books.

I also enjoyed the odd splashes of humour here and there, mainly provided by Neville and his encounter with the Death Eaters on the bridge, and also Professor McGonagal~

Notably too, there was some brilliant acting. Maggie Smith, and as always Helena Bohnam Carter was fantastic, but most notably Alan Rickman (Snape) acted beautifully and was the true star of the movie, some of his sequences were really heartbreaking :/

All in all, it was far off perfect, but it was still f***ing amazing.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
If you go out of a theater saying "That movie seemed shorter than I was expecting" then that means it was a darn good movie. And despite some useless 3D effects, except for Voldomort's ashes, it was a great movie that kept my attention.

...Also, it had a dragon in it.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Definitely a well done movie with great special effects. Its pretty easy to see why Harry Potter is so popular, its a great series of well-written books and well-directed movies.