• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (spoilers)

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Alright well HBP sucked balls, and I actually think this will be better. As for the composer, I felt like all the movies soundtracks were done well. I hope this one has 'Hedwigs Theme' and 'Harry's Wondrous World' in it but much darker.

I also completely agree Part II will be better, but I think thats kind of self explanatory. I really hope they split the movie at the Shell Cottage right after Dobby gets buried so it ends on a sad feeling. Plus I love Dobby so I think he deserves some love.

As for Part I, I think it can be good, and not really need to rely at all on fillers. The Seven Potters itself can take up a nice chunk, so can the wedding, the trio on the run,Grimmauld Place, Breaking in the Ministry, Going to Godrics Hollow, Breaking Slytherins Locket, Lunas House and then Malfoy Manor can definitely take up the movie.

hello moto

Top of the morning
Dobby gets buried
Hate J.K. Rowling for that.

If the first part will be bigger than the second, than i hope they add some good filler to the 2nd part to make the abrupt plot twists (such as Ron, mimicking Parseltongue to open the Chamber of secrets and such) make more sense.
I also hope they make the 19 years later part a bit bigger (even though it ruined the book, in my opinion)

ForeverFlame

Yes, I hope they do what they did in the "Grawp" scene. Ron didn't come along in the book, but they had him come in the movie and they actually made the scene more enjoyable by doing so.

So having Harry enter the Chamber of Secrets with Ron and Hermione would be better than them disappearing for ten minutes, and then coming back and saying "oh we went into da CoS lololol" like in the book.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm waiting for the two parts. they are two seems interesting, hope we will read something new and different this time.

Rommath

▲_▲
They should be good, haven't been disappointed by a Harry Potter movie yet, but it would be nice if they were more consistent with the books in some parts though.

One thing I'll look forward to seeing is how they might pull off Nagini's attack on Harry at Bathilda's place, as well as Harry and Hermione visiting the graveyard. Also the Ministry of Magic break-in, can't wait to see Umbridge and her evilness again. :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
One thing I'll look forward to seeing is how they might pull off Nagini's attack on Harry at Bathilda's place, as well as Harry and Hermione visiting the graveyard. Also the Ministry of Magic break-in, can't wait to see Umbridge and her evilness again. :)

Harry might be not affected by this attack, I hope he won't.

Well yeah Umbridge, I hope to see her again.

I really hope they dont stray as far from the script as they did with the Half Blood Prince movie, it seemed completely uneccesary to change the beginning scene of that movie.

I also hope they remember that wizards avoid giving themselves away to muggles such as Harry's paper in the muggle cafe and the opening of the Order of the Phoenix where they all fly past a boat full of muggles on broomsticks...

I had to watch the Half Blood Prince twice to enjoy it. The second time I watched it as if it was a separate series to the books.

The only other thing is that I hope they put the split in a good place. I'd say as they're apparating out of the Malfoy's manor but that may be too early for the split.

pokefreak in qatar93

Can't wait for the movie! I'm half way through the book xD
I really love the book -up till now- and I'm eager to see the 7 potters chapter in the movie!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Harry might be not affected by this attack, I hope he won't.

Well yeah Umbridge, I hope to see her again.

Depends what you mean by "affected".

As for Umbridge,

she is in the book so she will appear. Her role is vital to the plot.

Last edited:

~:Shadow:~

I can't express my excitement, enthusiasm and interest in the Harry Potter series. But to make it simple, this movie will, hopefully, be one of my very best movies of 2010.

Lorde

I can't express my excitement, enthusiasm and interest in the Harry Potter series. But to make it simple, this movie will, hopefully, be one of my very best movies of 2010.

It's got competition. There's Twilight's Eclipse, and a bunch of other films.

I think it'll rank up there with the best though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What the heck? I just finished the book, and yet I don't remember some of these scenes from the trailer. Hermoine with blood on her hands? That whole forest scene at the end?

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Hermoine with blood on her hands is easy to explain. Ron was splinched. What I want to know is why it shows Harry lying on the ground.

Forest scene could be anything since so much happens in the forest. It could be The Silver Doe chapter, or when the Snatchers catch them.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
What the heck? I just finished the book, and yet I don't remember some of these scenes from the trailer. Hermoine with blood on her hands? That whole forest scene at the end?

It is the forest that they stay at when Ron comes back, and where they find the sword.

At least, I believe that's where it is.

Selenim

Empoleon Freak
I'm also a big Harry Potter fan and I especially love the books, thought the 7th one was a big disappointement.

It is really clear from the 5th book and on that J.K.Rowling did not plan to write more than four books in the first place and the 7th clearly demonstrate that she does not want anyone taking after her story.
I found the "19 years later" part really lame and it spoiled all the book for me, which I otherwise really liked.

I have seen all the movies so far and I'm really tempted to see The Deathly Hollows but I might even totally skip it, or then just buy a DVD box-set when all of it is out.

Not sure if I will be able to resist the temptation but it would be my way to say " hey, seriously, HOW COULD YOU (kill everyone I liked -.-') ?"

^^ Please don't be to hard on me :p

Last edited:

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Hate J.K. Rowling for that.

If the first part will be bigger than the second, than i hope they add some good filler to the 2nd part to make the abrupt plot twists (such as Ron, mimicking Parseltongue to open the Chamber of secrets and such) make more sense.
I also hope they make the 19 years later part a bit bigger (even though it ruined the book, in my opinion)

I'm gonna spoil this since it appears some people haven'e finished the book:

I actually think they won't really need that much filler parts. Gringotts is going to be an awesome scene and probably will take like 15 minutes. Abeforth and breaking into Hogwarts will take a bit. Fiendfyre will too as well as going back into the Chamer of Secrets. Obviously the Battle of Hogwarts will be long and be awesome since Yates likes bright colors. Princes Tale will be a major part. As well as Kings Cross and the Final Duel which will probably be more epic than it really was.

Lorde

It could be several locations.

-After Harry and friends leave the Ministry
-After Harry and Hermione escape Nagini
-A Filler scene

I'm hoping it's the last one. I think Hermione is casting protective charms though.

Rommath

▲_▲
Should be interesting how they pull off the whole Kings Cross scene too.

I do wonder how the sixth movie would have gone if it had of been in two parts, I did feel they left a fair bit out of it.

Lorde

Should be interesting how they pull off the whole Kings Cross scene too.

I do wonder how the sixth movie would have gone if it had of been in two parts, I did feel they left a fair bit out of it.

You mean with the nudity and all?

I thought movie 6 was pretty consistent with the book actually. I mean, at least in the beginning then things got complicated right after the cave scene.