• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harry Potter RPG--Voldemort's Earliest Schemes [PG]

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
The RPG now starts!!! The people who are in are:

Accepted:
Raider Phoenix - Pheonix Aurion
The Mighty Medicham - Miko Wesax
Ex-Ty - Mike Strider
Ohtachi - Ralph Hauser
Dex - Julian Dagworth-Granger
Literate - Melanie Vitcier
Chibi - Cecilius Cole
Flygonrulz - Serenity Fetherthrow
Suicune Girl - Alex Kothand

Reserved:
Master Wannabe
MerkelHog
^^The only two people that will be allowed to sign up from now on

Conditionally Accepted:
Porygon2lover
^^See the signup thread--you can't post in this RPG until you make those changes I listed.

Now let's start...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rising August sun woke Kiki instantly. The light almost stung her eyes, as it always does with those who, umm... prefer the darker side of life... Speaking of which, Kiki had just had one of those "flashback dreams"--a dream where an event in one's past is replayed. Kiki only remembered fragments of this dream...

It was in elementary school, back when Kiki was 6--too young to start studying magic yet. It was a scene which occasionally haunted Kiki, but still the past cannot be changed. Back then (and maybe now even so), Kiki was overly proud when she found out she was a witch, so she would frequently threaten fellow students with magic. Because of that, she earned a reputation of being the "class devil". Why magic was often associated with evil Kiki's mom did not understand, but Kiki herself used it to her advantage--she enjoyed being seen as evil.

In this typical day, Kiki walked down the corridor leading to her classroom, always quite far away from the other students. As she walked, she occasionally heard whispers among the students, whispers of "there goes Satan's daughter" or "Do I look like a toad?" or "what a freak" et al. Kiki, though, played along with this rather than felt offended--there she was, wearing her usual black clothing, and a red shirt with a black skull on it. For extra fun, her hair ties looked like red horns. Anyways, when she entered the classroom, she sat in a desk in the front center of the classroom, like any typical smartie would. For it was this stereotype that Kiki often fit as well, and it was her success in school that kept her there. Anyways, as the teacher taught the class, she kept throwing menacing glances at Kiki, and some students talked behind her back. No one dared throw paper balls at her or any of the usual pranks--they were too afraid she would put spells on them. And at the end of the school day, two kids got into a fight, and Kiki jumped in to break it up. She threatened the two as usual ("Respect each other or be cursed for life!"), and the two chickened out and actually hugged each other before walking off. This memory often embarrassed Kiki when she thought of it, but her acts only ceased by a tiny margin over time...

Checking her calendar, Kiki noticed that there were only two weeks left before her first year at Hogwarts would begin. She was deeply excited about this, so thus she got ready for the day ahead on a merry note.

When Kiki opened the front door of the house, Umbra walked in, rubbing up against Kiki's leg then walking off to see her dad (who was still asleep). But the activity wasn't only inside...
"Come on Kiki!" called a recognizable voice from outside.
"Coming Mum!" Kiki jumped with joy at her mother's arrival--she always enjoyed her company rather than Dad's. Dad often wanted to "set Kiki straight", meaning that he strongly wished that Kiki would keep her identity as a witch secret, especially to muggles.

Lilice (Kiki's mother) was leaning against the outside wall, holding a broom. The broom's sleek shape and clean appearance could only mean it was for flying.
"All right!" Kiki cheered. She always loved being up in the air. "Hey wait a minute..." Kiki's cheering ceased a bit. "Isn't that a new broom?"
Lilice's method of answering was flipping the broom upside-down so that the gold lettering on the end of the handle was in plain sight.
"Wow, the new Nimbus 1999!" Kiki resumed her cheering. "How on earth did you get one?"
"Simple--I saved up," Lilice answered. "And, I had plenty of extra cash on hand, so I have a surprise for you when we get to my place." While Lilice said this, she took a wand out of her pocket--Kiki looked puzzled. But her confusion was quickly solved...
"Accio Cleansweep." Before long, another broom flew out of the door and stopped right between Kiki's legs.
"Wait..." Kiki's face started to brighten. "You want me to ride it?!?"
"I don't know how much weight the new Nimbus can handle--I don't want to break it. Now, you know how to take off, right?"
"Of course, I've seen you do it countless times."
"Felt, even." Lilice smiled as she mounted the Nimbus. After kneeling a short while, she shot straight up, and within seconds she was a few hundred feet in the air.

"Wait for me!" Kiki's voice came from below. Whe the slower broom carrying the less experienced rider caught up, the two continued on, heading due west towards Lilice's house. Kiki felt relieved that they were not facing the sun.
"So how did you take off like that?" Kiki asked while they were flying.
"The trick is to keep your broom level with the ground, and to practically jump into the air. Most people tilt up and kick off backwards, causing them to go forward."

Kiki and Lilice flew over a wide valley, and they began their descent towards a small alley at the base of a steep cliff on the side of the valley. On one side of the alley was a shabby old bar, and directly opposite it was a large lavender building that looked like a cross between a Victorian house and a church. In fact, at one point long ago it did use to be a church. Anyways, the two landed right on a walkway leading to the front door, next to where a scarecrow stood. Lilice would have removed this monstrocity had there not been a particular raven that often perched upon its head. Lilice and Kiki walked right past this and went inside.

"Surprise!"
They had walked into what had once been a lobby. But one sight surprised Kiki--a chair. On this chair was a black cauldron, inside of which were five or so books and some quills and parchment. A few robes were draped over the back of the chair--some black, some red or purple. On top was Kiki's Hogwarts letter. But there were two other items that got Kiki really excited...

One was a small crystal ball. It had a slight lavender hue to it and came with a glistening teal stand.
"Not only can this be used for Seeing, but if you have ever noticed a similar one in the hall... The two are visually connected, so if you look into yours, you may also see through to its kin. Technically, we could communicate that way."

The second item was a wand box. Kiki really jumped at this--her first wand! Kiki picked up the box as carefully as she could, opened it, and inside there was...

Nothing.

"You still need a wand, of course," Lilice explained. "But I cannot pick it out for you--wands are special. They pick their owners, in most cases. But not to worry--we'll get it when the school year draws nearer. Then we can pick up your baggage from your dad's, then it's off to Diagon Alley we go. There, I'm sure dear old Ollivander can help you out with your wand. And you know what comes next."

"This is the first time I've ever looked forward to the first day of school!" Kiki exclaimed. What a surprise this was--what a fine morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: For now, just do an intro. Eventually, we'll be meeting somewhere in Diagon Alley, which is where you'll first hear about the DAI... but that's not until a couple of days before school starts.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: YES! I will post then... its just another simple day in Alex's life... OR IS IT? No I'm fooling with ya... I love doing that!
BIC:

"One more minute mom!" Alexia (AKA Alex) shouted, puling her sheets abover her head. It was almost 11 so she would have to get up soon.

"GET UP!!!" Her older brother, Jordan, screamed in her ear. Jordan had short black hair and freckles all over his face. A simple whit T-shirt and shorts worked best for him.

"AAH!" She screamed, pain in her left ear, "I'm up allready..."

"About time Alex." Alex's mom came into the room, and opened the curtans.

"THE LIGHT, IT BURNS!!" Alex joked watching Jordan run from it.

"Well it does!" Jordan yelled from the safty of his own room. His room was dark, he played video games alot so it was his tradmark to scream that when a light was turned on.

"Alex, don't do that. Come down for some brunch before your dad eats it." Her mom said slowly walking out of the room. Before heading downstairs in her night gown Alex checked her calander. It was two weeks before school started again.

"Uuuuggghhh..." Alex complained, because she stuck up for younger kids Alex took the fall for almost every one. She still had five bruses from last year. Most other people made fun of her and say stuff like "Get a life!". Alex at last went downstairs to have 'brunch'.

"Toast and eggs, not what I would call Brunch but I'll bite... Litererly!" she said and thought. Alex wasn't looking forward to school and hoping to move to a new school just to start a new. She had been begging her Mom and Dad to put her in a new school but they both refused.

"So what are you going to do today, Tiger?" Alex's dad commented. Tiger how she hated to be called that. Why couldn't he use her name or at least nickname? Any thing was better the Tiger to Alex.

"Uhh, nothing much. I'll go change now." Alex said rushing back up the stairs so she wouldn't have to hear her Dad say Tiger one more time.
After changing she looked at a picture of her old best friend, Madeleine. She had moved away two years ago. Alex and her still kept in touch but lately she hadn't been sending her letters. As a matter of fact Alex hadn't had a letter since the beggining of summer.

"Alex, a letter came for you!" Her mom called from downstairs. "A letter? Mayber its from Madeleine!"

OOC: I will see my letter next post.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Mike was still in bed even if it was past 12. Silently a young girl, his sister, crept into his room and dove onto the bed. Mike woke with a shock. "What do you think you're doing?" He shouted.

"Sorry brother. Mom told me to wake you up." She was only 7 and always did what she was told, unlike Mike. Mike pushed his sister off his bed and went to get dressed.

Half an hour later he arrived downstairs. No-one except his sister was there and she was still wearing her sleeping clothes. She was sat watching the TV. Life had not changed since summer had started. Mike would spend his days outside playing basketball or in his bedroom with his guitar or watching TV. "Where's mum gone?"

"She went out with sis."

"Do you ever call us our first name? Do you even know them?"

"Yeah i do. You're Mike, Mum's Nicola and sis is Niomi and i'm Demi."

"Good you do know who we are. I hate living in a house of girls." Mike said to himself and went to get something to eat. After eating he went upstairs and into his bedroom. In the corner was his guitar. He picked it up and began to start playing. A green note book was stuck to the back, which could easily be pulled off at anytime, that held several song lyrics he had wrote himself. Two weeks and he wouldn't have to live with this anymore for awhile.

*can't thank of anything else to add*

Pheonix got up and quietly sneaked into his kitchen. He grabbed some of the brownies his mother made and ate them quickly. It was about 5 in the morning. He saw his Hogwarts letter and opened it. He skimmed through the letter and then put it on the kitchen table. Then his little sister opened the door. "Oooooooo you're in trouble!" the 7 year old said. "Selene please not now" Pheonix mutttered.

"Too bad you're in trouble now mister!" Selene said. "Crap" Pheonix whispered under his breath. She ran to their parents bedroom and opened the door. "Caught" Pheonix mumbled.

OOC: Sorry but that's all I can think of.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Miko kept his eyes closed even though the alarm clock was beeping very loudly into his right ear. After taking all of it that he could, Miko opened his eyes and shut off the alarm. He looked over at his marked calendar. There were only two more weeks before school started back up. Two more weeks before he saw her again. Miko felt a small creature jump onto his bed. Kimono made her way up to Miko's lap. She then sat down and stared into his eyes, as if searching for something inside him.

"Stop it, you know that creeps me out," Miko said as he stood up. He looked around his room. In the corner was his school stuff, including his wand and broomstick. The broom was a Nimbus 1700. It was now the out-of-date version. On the wall above Miko's bed was a magicked picture of the Ravenclaw symbol. Upon smelling frying eggs, Miko left his room and went into the kitchen.

Miko sat down at his place at the table. There was all ready a plate of toast lying in the middle. Miko reached for it, but a wooden spoon came flying down and smacked his hand.

"No eating before everything is done," Miko's mother said.

"I'm hungry now," Miko replied.

"Son, listen to your mother," his father said from behind a newspaper. Occasionally, a hand would come out and pull in a mug of coffee, only to be set down again. Miko's mother came over and put a plate of eggs on the table and sat down. Instantly, Miko reached out and made his plate of breakfast.

"Your Pigpimples letter came today," his mother said.

"Hogwarts, mom. I figured you would know this after me going there for four years," Miko replied while shoving toast into his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth open. Honestly, I have no idea were you get this magic from. Nobody in my family or your father's has shown any magic abilities. What do you think, Harold?" his mother asked his father.

"I don't know, Laura. Maybe this stuff just happens," his father said from behind the paper. Miko surpressed a smile to himself. After 16 years of marriage, his dad has yet to tell his mom that he is a wizard. Miko reached into his pocket and pulled out his wand. He then made his way to the back door.

"I'm going outside to practice some spells," Miko said.

"No, you're staying inside to practice. The neighbors all ready think you're weird, we don't need to give them a reason," his mother told him.

Miko sighed and put his wand away. He then grabbed his Hogwarts letter and stormed upstairs, being sure to step extra hard. He then went into his room and shut his door. Kimono was still sitting in there, watching the bird in the picture fly. Miko sat down in his desk chair and opened his letter.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Bounce!

A small sphere bounced off a net stretched over a circular metal frame.

Bounce!

The ball flew into the air and came back down, due to gravity.

Bounce!

It was morning at the Vitcier household. Melanie was on her back, laying on her recently made bed. One hand was above her, holding the handle of a black-rimed tennis racket. With another swipe of the Muggle sport equipment, she sent the ball upwards once more. But this time, it hit the glass light bulb.

Shattering sounds could be heard from downstairs, where Melanie's mother was cooking breakfast. Aparently fuming, Jennifer Vitcier stomped up the wooden steps, creaking sounds escaping the old panels.

Staring blissfully at the ceiling, and paying no attention to the remaining fragments of the bulb, Melanie hit the ball again.

Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!.......

'Nnn?'

The bouncing sensations stopped. She turned her head towards the door. A hand had caught the ball and was now tossing it up and down. Her raging mom was angry. Smoke was even visible coming from her ears. And she was not cooperative when she was mad.

"MELANIE FRAN VITCIER, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY INSIDE THE HOUSE????" Jennifer boomed.

"Four."

"So why did you play???" she asked, a calm expression was upon her face, yet a major vein was twitching. She took out her wand and whispered the repair spell (Forgot how to spell it) and teh pieces magically can back together.

"I'm bored. I can't practice Quidditch, so I'm playing a boring o' muggle sport." Melanie picked herself from the bed and sat upright. Looking lazily at her hand that held the racket, she added, "Besides in, tennis you can practice hand-eye coordination."

"You can study!

"Not now. I already did that, anyway. Can't I play? For even just a moment?" She stared pleadingly at her mother.

"Fine. Until breakfast is ready."

Jennifer turned her heels and marched out the door, throwing the ball back at her daughter. Melanie caught it and stared disbelievingly at her.

Several moments passed.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" The voice echoed throughout the house.

'She is so demanding.' And she got up and headed into the hallway.

~PEACE~

P.S. Recipirio. Or something. Repairing spell. To repair stuff. Harry used it somewhere in the fifth book.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Literate said:
P.S. Recipirio. Or something. Repairing spell. To repair stuff. Harry used it somewhere in the fifth book.

OOC: I believe it's Reparo.

**Don't have time to post now--besides, I'm waiting for the others to post.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
The rain wouldn’t let up. It had been raining for hours in London, starting in the early morning and continuing into the mid-afternoon. People rushed by foot or automobile to their destinations, and Ralph was on his way home to from a local shop to bring home some spices to his family. Ralph’s mother was making a spicy soup for her family’s dinner that she had never made before-and they were eager to taste it. Ralph’s mother, Delia, was a great cook who enjoyed cooking more than almost anything. Ralph lived in a large cottage on a street surrounded by two story brick houses that turned off into other roads. Ralph felt quite odd living in the only cottage on the street, but got used to it over the years. Ralph moved here seven years ago when he was but a child. The cottage was big enough so that each family member had their own room, even though Ralph’s parents shared a room. Ralph entered the cottage to find his mother stirring the soup that she needed spices for. “Ralph, will you please bring me the spices.” Delia beckoned kindly while softly stirring what looked like Beef Ramen Noodles without the Noodles. “Of course, mum. But I must ask you if we will still be going to Diagon Alley to purchase my school supplies.” Asked Ralph as he walked across the room towards the kitchen and handed his mother several spices he had bought at a local store. His mother opened the spices and poured a pinch out of each bottle into the soup. Instantaneously the soup changed from brown to dirty blonde due to some reaction between the current soup and the spices. “Ralph, in rain or shine, Diagon Alley will always be open. You don’t have to worry about that. We will go after dinner.” Said Delia rapidly stirring the soup with the new spices. Ralph took the spices and put them away in a cabinet located to the right of the sink which faced the opposite of the oven in the kitchen. “Are you sure we should still go, mum?” asked Ralph cautiously. “If you’re worried about getting wet, a charm I know of could take care of that. Or is it something else?” wondered Delia, who had by now stopped stirring the soup and let it simmered. “No, mum. That was it. I think we’ll be fine.” Claimed Ralph, obviously hiding something.

Delia knew Ralph wasn’t telling her something, but she let it go as the door opened to the cottage and Ralph’s father stepped in. Ralph’s father was slightly taller than Ralph by mere inches with blonde hair and green eyes. “Good afternoon, Hauser family.” Said Allan cheerfully. Next to the door to the cottage was a coat racket where Allan (Ralph’s father) would normally hang the coat he would wear after coming home from work. Allan hung up his coat and walked towards the kitchen. Allan smiled at his parents before heading up to his room to write a letter to his Pen Pal far off in Japan (who is indeed a muggle).

“How was work at the ministry, dear?” asked Delia while watching the soup simmer. “Oh, it was fantastic today. We caught one of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’s Death Eaters. We interrogated him for a while but barely got anything out of him, so in a month he will have a hearing and will most likely be guilty on numerous charges including robbery and attempted murder.” Allan said, looking worried. “We caught him down on Diagon Alley trying to steal a Wand at Ollivander’s. Said to be a wand that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named once wielded. When Ollivander wouldn’t hand it over the Death Eater tried using the killing curse upon him. Luckily several wizards were there to apprehend him or else Ollivander could’ve been killed.” Allan and Delia walked over to the living room and sat down on a couch facing an empty fire place. “After dinner I was planning on having us go to Diagon Alley to collect school supplies for Ralph but I just don’t know if it’ll be safe.” Said Delia worriedly. “Don’t worry. Aurors will be patrolling the area because of this incident. They don’t want dark witches or wizards anywhere near the children racing around Diagon preparing for school. Besides, we’ll be there in case anything should happen.” Allen said smiling at Delia. Ralph just finished a letter explaining his summer to his Pen Pal and sealed it away in a small envelope when his mother entered the room. “I just checked the soup and it is done. You may come to eat now or when you’re ready.” Told Delia knowing Ralph was busy. “I’m just wrapping something up but I’ll be down briefly. Thanks mum.” And Ralph turned around at his desk and stamped the envelope, already addressed and sealed before handing it to his pet Crow who flew off with it taking the letter to Ralph’s Pen Pal all the way in Japan.

Ralph shut the window his Crow flew out of before heading into the living room where his parents were waiting. When Ralph got there his parents were already seated so he sate down on the couch while they ate on a large sofa facing directly opposite of the couch. Small, but tall tables lay in front of the couch and sofa with bowls of the soup on them. Ralph and his parents each took a bowl of the soup and started eating along with a side of saltine crackers. “So, how is the soup everyone?” asked Delia thinking of a good icebreaker for the silence. “I think it’s great. However, it is very hot but as a lot of flavor. Those spices were just the thing. But how did you get it to be so hot?” said Allan who always commented on his wife’s food. “Well, I added some Red Pepper to really make it hot while the spices Ralph bought from the store gave it the entire flavor. I thought something very tasting but spicy ought to be perfect to take our minds off the dreadful weather.

“I like the soup, too. The crackers keep the soup from getting too spicy so it works great as a side. You should serve this at a party.” Said Ralph just finishing his bowl of soup. “I’ll be sure to save this recipe then for future reference. To be honest I was given this recipe at the shop when they were promoting their spices so I thought I’d use this recipe because the sample of soup tasted so good. I’m glad you all like it.” Delia said as she collected everyone’s bowls and washed them in the kitchen. “Shall we get ready to go to Diagon Alley, then?” asked Ralph. “Yes, lets get our coats and we’ll be on our way.” Said Allan walking over to the coat racket. Delia finished washing the bowls and left them out to dry and walked over near the door. They all put on their coats and stepped outside. The rain had apparently stopped but the clouds still lingered as they walked down the street.

OOC: This Post can take place anytime before our departures to Hogwarts except for a day before. So after my next Post I will be ready to meet up with everyone else and learn about the DAI at Diagon Alley. Sorry if my Post was too long but I wanted to not leave anybody answering too many questions. Also, I'm terrible with character descriptions so I didn't really describe Ralph's parents so I'm sorry about that. Anything else I need to do let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
OOC: Er.. Nobody can do spells before they go to Hogwarts. That’s underage spell casting.

Julian lay safely on his soft, comfy bed, Dreams wafting through his brain, an endless ribbon of memories, sort of like smelling a fresh pie on the windowsill. He grasped his hand firmly on his wand, smiling, and beside him, a clock began to stir. Was it a clock? It looked like an ordinary muggle clock, but was filled with tubes, wires, and many other things that nobody really knows what they are. The top hand slowly clicked to the 12, and a little, intricate-painted Bird, a bluejay, popped out.

Instead of doing the normal chime of a normal Cuckoo clock, it slowly flapped its wings over to Julian’s head, and pecked lightly at his head. He turned over, and flicked his hand at the bird. Enraged, it started pecking ferociously at his head. He swiped his wand at the figure, and awoke with an odd “GACK” sound. The bird slowly flapped to its hole, stuck his small, wooden tongue at Julian, and popped right in.

He awoke with a loud yawn, and looked at his surroundings. His tiny quaint little room was scattered with books, robes, and other items. On a side table, a desk was containing a cage, with a white rabbit inside, which slept peacefully. He stared at his putrid vomit-colored curtains. And said lazily, “Move please.” The curtains shook side-to-side, as if to disagree. “Move, Please.” The curtains shook once more. “Listen, I’ll convince mother to change your color, alright?” The curtains seemed to smile, and blasted wide open to let the light pour in, dust going in little swirls in the path in the light.

He stared at his calendar, located right near his bed. It had only one square on it, and on the top was a Castle- Hogwarts. He stared at it, and it began to light up. Lines began to emerge, and form into something, something familiar. Soon, it formed a castle- the one located on top of the calendar. Julian stared at it, absorbing this fact, when bright red words formed, too. “School.” Julian still stared blankly at it. “Hogwarts- New supplies.” It said, after fading the first word. He still did not register with this. “Oh.” He said bleakly, flopping back into bed. He sprung up, shouting “OH!” He jumped out of bed, and rushed out the door.

His house was rather big, for a muggle home. His mother made some “Improvements,” Though. Then again, it wasn’t a muggle home at all. He ran through the empty hallways, jumping over a muggle skateboard and some spellbooks. He then met his House-elf, Dusty. He was getting old, so his family refrained from using him too much- He still obeys some commands, though. Julian jogged in place upon sight of him. “Ello, Dusty!” He said, glancing at a nearby clock. “Hello, master.” He said, wheezing. “Make some breakfast for me and dear old mum, will you?” Julian said, running out of breath. “Yes, sir.” Dusty said, and with a cough, the house-elf was off.

Julian finally reached his mother, wearing a pink bathrobe, and a lime green towel wrapped up on her head, coverering her hair. "What is it?" She said, annoyed. After seeing the look on her son's face, she sighed. "I know, I know. Listen, I need to go to Ollivanders first before we start buying new things- Buisness." She snapped. Julian thought best not to argue. Julian had been seldom been to Diagon Alley, and was excited to buy new things. He had enough money to buy a New broomstick, after all. This was the cause of so much emotion today. He was in the Hufflepuff team, for Quidditch. With his old Cleansweep 5, he would be dead slow in the matches. Not good.

Of course, he was more excited, that soon, in a mere 2 weeks, He would be returning to his second home- Hogwarts.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Dex said:
OOC: Er.. Nobody can do spells before they go to Hogwarts. That’s underage spell casting.

OOC: That only applies to first-years, and of course you're not supposed to do magic outside of Hogwarts.
IC: (Ah well, I'll jump ahead a week.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time was flying by fast. Before she knew it, Kiki found herself having only three days before term started at Hogwarts. As the days went by she had brimmed more and more with excitement, and when that day finally came when she went to Diagon Alley with Lilice to get her wand, she practically skipped all the way to Ollivander's.

"Excited, are we?" the old storekeeper said in a slightly cheerful tone, though not nearly as cheerful as Kiki now felt.
"Of course!" Kiki answered. "I'm only about to start my time in Hogwarts!"
"A first-year, eh?" Ollivander concluded. "Then I suppose you'll be looking for a wand..."
Without even waiting for Kiki's response, he headed over to the numerous shelves where wands were stored. He walked along the little hall in back of the store, occasionally looking up and down the shelves for a possibility. After a few seconds, he pulled a box out of a shelf and then handed it to Kiki.

"Wow..." Kiki marveled at the thought of finally getting a wand. She opened it and found a small, lightly-coloured wand--this only broadened Kiki's smile.
"That wand is 9 inches, hawthorn, with a core of unicorn hair," Ollivander described. "Now this is not necessarily going to be your wand. You'll have to test it first. I figured this wand would very well go with a cheery personality such as yours. After all..."
"The wand picks the wizard," Kiki finished for him. "Yes, my mother told me that." Ollivander then smiled as Kiki lifted the wand out of the box. Kiki waved it, but nothing happened. She waved it a few more times till she was practically shaking it, but still nothing happened. Seconds later, all that issued from the wand was a dim little speck of light.
"Nope, that will certainly not do..." Ollivander concluded. "Apparently it is totally incompatible with you... interesting..."

"Here we go," Ollivander said as he picked out another wand. "Small but effective. Six inches, willow, with the core of a phoenix feather."
Kiki waved it, certainly hoping this was the one. A red, laserlike beam issued from the wand and hit the opposite wall. When it hit, the beam reflected back, turning into several broader beams. These projected onto a point right above the door. Both Ollivander and Kiki laughed at the image the beams formed: the word "Nope."

Kiki then tried more wands. Twelve inches, oak, phoenix feather. This one seemed to do something when waved, but whatever it was headed for Kiki and burst into flame upon contact. Though Kiki was not hurt by this, the wand was a no. Then, a pure white wand: ten inches, birch, unicorn hair. This one formed a strong white light that painfully blinded Kiki for a few seconds. Again, nope. The fifth one: eight inches, olive, phoenix feather. This one cast a certain spell which caused Kiki to completely lose control of herself. She did the works, she danced around, flew up in the air even, banged against the door... it was almost like being under the Imperius curse. Again, another no.

Ollivander took out the final wand and looked concerned.
"If this works..." he muttered, but then handed Kiki the wand in silence. Even Kiki remained silent--it was like there was an aura of silence in the whole room. Anyways, Kiki opened the box carefully, and inside was a fairly long black wand.
"Twenty inches, rowan, core of dragon heartstring," Ollizander's explanation broke the quietness of the room but still kept that silence.
Kiki lifted the wand out of the box, and when she did, the silence in the room grew even more pronounced. The presence even scared her a bit. Anyways, when Kiki gave the wand a wave, a black flame came out and leaped onto a desk. Then it grew bigger and sparked four other flames beside it. All five flames jumped up into the air and spun around a few times, then came back together and exploded into a pleasant show of fireworks. The scene seemed perfectly done.
"Yes, yes!" Ollivander congratulated. "That's the one, all right. How very peculiar, though, the correct wand was the sixth one you picked, and those flames seem rather suspicious..." There was a long silence.
"...I can't quite make it out though," Ollivander continued, sounding a bit more cheerful. "All I can say now is good luck in Hogwarts, I'm sure it will bring you the most exciting experience."
At this, Kiki smiled again and rushed out the door to show Lilice.

"I got it, I got it!" Kiki shouted as she ran out towards Lilice. But when she finally got to her, she stopped altogether.
Lilice was standing next to the narrow path that led to Knockturn Alley. She was leaning against the wall and looked almost unrecognizable. If she was at all wearing her normal clothes, she was covered in a black robe with a hood that almost covered her eyes, which here closed anyways. The only noticeable part of her face was a smile that looked strikingly similar to Mona Lisa's. Kiki also noticed her holding a small black bag.
"What were you..." Kiki sounded so intimidated that she trailed off.
"That place," Lilice explained, still keeping her eyes closed but gesturing towards the path, "is a wonderful place. The most interesting things are found there. But if you ever plan to go there, either don't or keep yourself hidden and well-protected. That place can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing."
"Have you met any..." Kiki asked quietly, "...death eaters in there?"
"It's very hard to identify anyone there. Most are disguised."
"What were you doing there?"
"I needed to pick up a few supplies for the class I'm teaching," Lilice answered.
"Wow, it'll be great having you as a teacher," Kiki commented.
Lilice giggled. "Just don't tell anyone I'm your mother. And better yet, try not to show off once you learn your first spells."
"You're teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts, right?" Kiki confirmed. "Is this part of a plan to undermine Voldemort's schemes?"
"You're interested in that, aren't you?" Lilice asked with a smile, finally opening her eyes to meet Kiki's.
"I recently had a vision of actually doing that. Wouldn't it be wonderful?"
"Yes, but not by yourself," Lilice warned. "Voldemort is one of the most powerful dark wizards ever known. A beginner like you will perish instantly at his hands. But say, I am interested in the same thing."
"And you were an Auror, right?" Kiki blurted. "Then maybe we can do it together!"
"In due time, Kiki, in due time," Lilice laughed. "But not even I can defeat Voldemort single-handedly. This would really need to be a group effort. Say, I had this idea a while back of starting a sort of club for this. I don't believe teachers are allowed to start them, especially not when they would be discovered by other staff members, but perhaps you could do it..."
"Really?" Kiki's smile broadened.
"Of course, it's what you always wanted anyways. You just need to do some thinking about the subject, that's all. I can even help you with that."
"Really?" Kiki repeated. Lilice nodded then beckoned her to follow.
"Where are we going?" Kiki questioned as they walked along the alley.
"To advertise," Lilice answered. However, Kiki wasn't really sure if that was really the answer. She had a bad feeling about where she was being led, especially since Lilice also told her to close her eyes. Later, she felt something drape over her, as if someone was putting a certain article of clothing on her.

Within several moments, queer murmurs were heard around, but Kiki didn't dare open her eyes yet.
"Hey, what's a kid doing here?"
"What, is she crazy?"
"Is it a kid or a dwarf?"
"Or a tall house-elf?"
"Is that her mother? I only see her face..."

Literate

black cat, black cat
OOC: That only applies to first-years, and of course you're not supposed to do magic outside of Hogwarts.
OOC: It doesn't only applies to first years. Only to underaged kids. And. If you're talking about me, it was Melanie's mother who commanded the spell.

And I only just realized, after reading the sixth book again, that the defence Against the Dark Arts' post was jinxed, ever since Voldemort wanted to apply and Dumbuldore refused it. No one's stayed at the post for longer then a year. Hope you got this sorted.

~

Melanie sat on the rug, staring at the threads of the woven ornament. She prodded it with her wand. Of course, she had been told not to use magic, but she had a bit of fun with that sturdy stick of hers. Not in an illegal way, though.

She felt a unapproving glance come her way from the kitchen. Knowing what would happen next, she prepared a response.

"Keep poking that rug and you'll set the house on fire," her mother said sharply. "It's not a deliberate spell, but still illegal," she added as an after thought.

Melanie pulled a grimance. She hated when her mother always steals the words out of her mouth. It was worse enough that Jennifer was always correct. And with that she withdrew her wand and placed it neatly on the coffee table nearby.

She was completely silent while her mother went back into her sanctuary to wash the dishes. The house was quiet and everything was calm. When Melanie thought her mother wasn't looking, she took her wand and proceed to balance it on her nose. One of her funny ideas of a trick that is.

Over the extemely loud silence, she could hear nothing. She didn't hear the slight crack in the air. She didn't hear a loud huffing and puffing from outside the door. And her boredom of the house became quite apparent when the door burst open and a tall brown-hair man appeared at the welcome mat and she didn't respond. He looked very confused and took in his surroundings as her took of his murky brown cloak. She saw him peer into the kitchen, and noticed when he had glanced at her. He looked back at her mother and said,

"Jen, didn't you say that you were going to take Mel down to Diagon Alley, today?"

That was enough to snap Melanie out of her boredom, and, in slight concequence, her wooden wand tumbled off her nose and crashed into the rug with a small and tiny spark. From inside the kitchen, an all too familiar sound came about, the cracks of porcelian.

"WHAT?!" the two females shouted.

Jennifer stomped from the door, madly waving her arms around. "Oh, what a great time to- Daniel, thanks- Come on, Melanie, we've got some things to do."

"Mind if I join you?" Daniel asked in a pleasing manner. He plucked his cloak off from the ground, where he had dropped it from shock.

"I don't mind if you do. It's almost two o' clock now, we have to hurry, or else we might not get there in time."

"Isn't it a bother to live here? I mean, you could've chose a better spot, prehaps closer to London?" Melanie whispered softly to her mother.

"It's all your father's fault. He insisted to live here in the countryside, thinks that Death Eater's are prowling around town. All those hunk of junk. Now let's go before we miss the train."

"I think you forgot something." He took the only remaining two cloaks off the racks and tossed it to both of them, and they hurried outside. All three were now held in silence as they made way towards the train station.

Melanie was the only one brave enough to start a conversation, curious as she is. "Dad, why are you out of work this early?"

OOC: Enough typing for me now. And if you hadn't noticed, Daniel's her father. Melanie gained her appearence and talent from her mother while inheirited her father's airy and quiet personality. So there. I introduced both her parents.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenitys' parents were doing their yearly hogwarts cheaklist after she was sent to their home.

"Bags?" Her mother asked.

"All ten of them, honestly, I don't see the point." She said.

"Wand?"

"Well, duh! I always have it on my belt, how do you think that kitchen fire started?" Her mother let out a groan and turned to the five burly Aurous next to her.

"Make sure she gets to the train efficaintly and Nickols will be staying with her at Hogwarts." Serenity grinnned-last time Nickols had gotten stuck with her, she had set his hair alight...on purpose. He now had a bald patch. He scowled at her.

As they all sqished together in the car (a self driving Porche with a holo-driver) Serenity nearly cryed out in a mix of joy and discomfort. She was going back to Hogwarts...and her necklace was choking her. She wrangled it loose and took a deep breath.

The car shot off in a blink of an eye and they sped along the waters to england.

"Are we there yet?" she said to annoy everyone.

They screached to a halt at the city gates to london and began driving through the busy lanes and inbetween red busses.

"I don't see why they don't use busses like we do, you know, with invisibility!" one of the Aurous suggested.

"They're muggles, they can't use magic at all!" she said to him.

They got out of the car, many boys staring at the Porce at first but when serenity got out they stared at her.

"It's good to see this again, right Smoky?" she turned towards her caged Eagle owl and he hooted happily from hearing her voice.

"Goodbye, darling! You know I cannot be seen around here but good luck all the same!" her mother called after her. She looked at her and her eyes spilt secret tears from knowing she wouldn't be able to see or talk to her mother. She was the queen of Augonia and Serenity knew she had to keep it a secret.
~~~~~~~~~

"Here goes, Nickols come back here!" she yelled to the Aurour who was trying to snak away. Once no muggles were looking she ran between the barrier of 9 and ten and passed through the magical portal towards the Hogwarts express.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
OOC:
And I only just realized, after reading the sixth book again, that the defence Against the Dark Arts' post was jinxed, ever since Voldemort wanted to apply and Dumbuldore refused it. No one's stayed at the post for longer then a year. Hope you got this sorted.

Actually, Quirrel was a Hogwarts Teacher for like, 2 times. The books say that.. Well, I donno really. He left for a year for "Hands-On" Exp, but I don't know if he was in Hogwarts before that.

Plus, When did flygonrulz go on the train, When everybody is going to Diagon alley?

BIC: (This still takes place on the day he woke up, not the 1 week later period. I'll fast forward to that soon.)

"Stay here, Julian." She said, waving to a table near Tom, the bartender. "Mother, Can't I look at the broomsticks?..." He said, but Ms Dagworth butted in, "Too. Dangerous." She said, glaring daggers at him. If looks could kill, Julian would have a Halberd through his head. The topic was over, and walked away. When she was gone in hindsight, His attention was directed on Tom in an instant. "Sooo.." He said, but Tom clunked a empty glass in front of him pretty loudly. Julian stared at the glass, and his attention was diverted to it for quite a while. He then glared at tom after 5 minutes, and said, "Oy, are you trying to hit me? You almost hit me!" Tom chuckled. "Just go." he said, heartily chuckling. Julian then realized the task at hand, and strided off, Muttering to himself about Tom. Just then, he thudded into the wall. He rubbed his head, and began to crane his neck up. "Where's my wand?" He said, checking his pocket. with a loud "WWHHOOOSHH" Emitting from his pockets, he tapped the bricks with his wand, and stepped into what is Diagon alley.

"Where could dear ol mum be?" He wondered, twirling his wand. A nearby Witch was talking to what seemed to be a hag as he passed through, A group of girls talking over figures of the Chudley Cannons ("They're all ugly.") He said to himself in his mind. He paced back and forth at the front of Gambol & Japes, then just realized-

"I know, I know. Listen, I need to go to Ollivanders first before we start buying new things- Buisness..."

Quickly, he sprinted to Ollivanders, and was pleased to find that His mother was waiting, in back of a First-year. He looked amazed, to saw his Rabbit, Binks, resting on top of his mother's head. With a pop that made the first-year jump and throwing the wand into a nearby stack- (Wands started to ignite flames and sparks everywhere) The fat rabbit turned into a silk hat. "So that's why mother baught him. Huh." He said, sneaking inside successfully in the midst of chaos. He hid behind a shelf of Oak wands, and watched as the First-year and her parents left. "Tsk-tsk, don't do that, will you?" He said to Ms Dagworth. "Oh, Don't worry." She said, standing up. "How's buisness?" She said, walking over the shelf where Julian was perched on the other side. "Fine, fine. You?" Ollivander said, following Julian's mother. His mother replied, "Oh, just sold a fine wand, Birch, containing a Yeti hair." She said, now picking up a wand near Julian's head. "Yeti?" Ollivander said, stared at the woman. "Yes, cost the person a fortune. Cost me more than money." She shivered. "Worst Vacation I ever had."

"Hmm-hm. Now, May I show you something?" He said, waving to a back door. "What could interest me?" His mother replied, an eyebrow raised. "Oh, something." The man muttered, as he opened the door. Ms Dagworth carefully steped inside, and Julian noticed that the door was open. "Ha, ruddy memory of his forgot to tell him to close the door." He said, creeping in. The hallways were dank, smelly, small- Much like peeves transparent brain, as the boy had seen last year. Odd incident, but that's for another time. At the end, was what seemed to be light- Dim, green light. Julian tip-toed into the crack of the door, and listened to the voices inside.

"... This wand is made from something amazing." Ollivander said, Beaming in the green light. Upon sight, there was a Wand, an battered wand, on a purple cushion much like the one in the window. This one had light pouring out of it in the middle, like a glowing gumball stuffed inside a wand. "Do you know what makes it so.. amazing?.." Julian blurted out, "The power?" He cupped his hands to his mouth, and stood behind the door. He heard rumbling footsteps, and found his mother glaring at him. "Let him see, Let him see.." Ollivander said bluntly, eyes fixed still on the wand. Julian looked inside, and stared at his mom. It looked like she was about to burst, but walked near the wand again. "Ah, yes. the power of it." Ollivander said, his eyes boring into it. "You see, the power of the core is-" But Julian took rash guesses. "Dragon? Unicorn? Pheonix? Basilisk?" he said. "Alas, no." He said, picking up the wand. "Pure magic."

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Ralph and his parents walked down the cobblestone road their house lay on until they reached the end of the road. They crossed the street that lay in front of them and walked up a steep hill. Atop the hill was a hat. Not any ordinary hat, but a wizard’s hat. Ralph smiled obviously knowing what it was. “A portkey.” Said Ralph curious. “The quickest way to Diagon Alley from where we live.” Replied Delia. Ralph and his parents stepped up to the hat and all touched it at the same time. The sky and all of the green grass swirled into vibrant colors as they were transported from atop the hill to in front a brick wall. When they landed, Ralph quickly drew his wand and tapped several of the bricks which moved away to reveal an opening to Diagon Alley. Ralph and his parents stepped through the opening into Diagon Alley. Witches and Wizards were dashing everywhere, moving from store to store. The first thing Ralph saw was Ollivander’s, where four years ago Ralph bought his wand.

Ralph’s parents went straight to Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions so they could pick out Ralph’s robes for his 4th Year. Ralph followed them in and they began looking around. Madam Malkin was busy helping two other customers so Ralph’s parents helped him pick out his robes. It was always tradition to donate the robes from years past back to the shop so Ralph was given his robes from year three and donated the back to the shop while his parents were picking out robes. Ralph then returned to his parents to see how they were doing. “Wow, looks like you two are doing alright.”

“Yes, we’re almost done. We thought we’d look around a bit after we pick out your robes.” Delia said while putting back a robe that wasn’t appealing. “May I go to Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour? I’d like to get some ice cream.” Asked Ralph looking out the window at another shop across the way. “Sounds alright. We’ll meet you over there after we’re done here. I could go for some ice cream myself.” Explained Allan handing a robe over to Delia. Ralph exited the store and went over to Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour to get a bite to eat.

Ralph arrived at the Ice Cream Parlour and sat down at the counter. Since Florean was tending to a customer Ralph went over the ice creams she could make. Florean started to come over to Ralph but walked on by. “Florean, are you okay?” mentioned Ralph, looking a bit uneasy. “Yeah, I’ve got a big order to take care of so it’ll be a while. Make yourself comfortable and I mean that.” Said Florean with a bit of a laugh and then a sigh. Ralph heeded Florean’s suggestion and moved to a table. Besides, Ralph’s parents would be coming along soon so it’d be best to reserve a table. Florean when back into the shop to make another customer’s order while Ralph sat at a table going over the ice creams again to kill time.

OOC: Well, that's it for now. The next time I post it will to meet up here and learn about the DAI. Since me and Dex are already here, we should all meet up at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour about the DAI. Also, this post takes place after the post proceeding this.

Last edited:

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
"P-Pure magic?" Ms Dagworth said, stepping back. Julian stared at his mother, Fright painted on her face. "Geez, It's just a wand." Ollivander put the wand down, (Finally,) And diverted his attention toward Julian. "Yes, yes, Just a wand, But look at it." Julian turned his head to the wand, laying on the cushion. "Every wand has a source of power, from a magical creature. Unicorns, Dragons, You name it. However, there has been no other wand made out of pure magic." He said oddly, now Magicking 3 wicker chairs over to the group with his own wand. "I thought you need magic to make wands. How can you insert Magic itself into it?" Ms Dagworth said curiously, admiring the old thing.

"Ah, that's the beauty of it." He grinned, and picked the wand up once more. "I do not know, but I found it in my travels." He said slowly, after each word. Was he hiding something? "You know, it does glow like this normally." Julian frowned. "Then why is it?" Ollivander paused. "I do not know, entirely. It must sense Danger of some sort, for this to happen." He said, frowning. His eyes met with Julian's uncovering his brown eyes, with the glow of the green also embedded in them, and Julian knew he was hiding something. "Well, nice meeting you, Jasmine.." He waved his hand toward the door, and the hallway suddenly lit up with Torches that came from nowhere.

As they stepped out, they noticed something pecular. "Eh? Did a bunch of Hogwarts students just arrive?" The streets were crowded with 1st years and other students, and that's when Ollivander chimed in, like a voice out of nowhere, "It must have skipped time. It's becoming so powerful that It skips time occasionly." Julian had his jaw wide open, and His mother carefully looked at her watch. "Oh! We've skipped one week!" Julian was amazed. "Blimey. That must be a heckva wand." He stared at his mother. "Well, I'm going to get an Ice-cream. This stuff is too weird." Absentmindly, His mother gave his little leather bag, stuffed full of Knuts and Galleons. "Don't go wandering off too far, dear.." She said Hazily, Jaw wide open and eyes fixed on the watch, still. "Ok now.." Julian said, and walked off into the crowd.

Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour was in sight, and Julian stared at it, then took a deep breath. He walked over to the counter, where Ice Creams of every kind was being Magicked to everybody in the store. No need for a line, I suppose. He briskly walked up to Florean, and said, "Usual, please." Florean sighed. Julian was a good customer, yes, but his Ice cream took quite a while to complete, even with the help of magic. "One Chocolate Swirl with Sprinkles, Edible Strawberry cone, Sprinkles, Mini-Chocolate Frogs, and Stretchy Bugs? And Hot fudge with Marshmellows on top?" He said, giving a look and Julian. "Hey, I'm a picky customer." Julian said, then sat at nearby table.

Literate

black cat, black cat
OOC: o_O Why did everyone start to post like crazy?

~

"Well- that is- I-" She could see her father sweat a bit. Her mother, just realizing that he was there and not at work, glared at him. "Well... I just want to acompany you two. Who knows-"

"Death Eaters might be there-" Jennifer cut in rudely, with an obviously angry face on. "Now tell me why are you out of work? You didn't- What was that word again Melanie?"

"Ditch?" Daniel had the same confused look on his face. Melanie sighed. "You know, skip responsiblities?"

"Well, we have to get there before the train shuts down for the day. We don't want to do it tomorrow do we?" He said, wondering if a change in subject would affect the two's thinking.

It seemed like in seconds they were at the entrance to Diagon Alley and wandering about. It was near four o' clock and they had no hope of securing all Melanie's school supplies in a meer four hours until most of the shops close.

At the friendly local bookstore, they wasted a considerably lot of time looking over all the books. It became apparent that Jennifer was getting ticked off by the moment, at both the father and daughter's attempt stay in Flourish and Botts. So much had she become furious, she snatched the Spellbook for Grade Five, nearly bent the pages of her new Defence Against the Dark Arts book, and almost forgot to place the Potions book in her payment. She was close into dragging both out into the streets.

"Well, at least I found some interesting notepads and books that I need to use," Daniel said hovering the fairly large bag of books with his wand.

"That's done and over with. Let's go get the rest of my stuff before Mom goes insane," Melanie told her father in a slight whisper.

"I don't think she ever wanted me to acompany you two to Diagon Alley," he replied with a smile on his face, and apparently not bothered about Jennifer's mood. "I think she thinks that I'm too much of a book nerd."

Several hours later, they managed to buy all the things needed and more. Lots of quills, some bottles of ink, roll upon rolls of parchment, all the course books, new softened black robes, and the potion ingredients needed were among the objects that they found and gathered. And after several hours, Melanie saw that her mother had lessened her nerves.

"Uh, Mom, would you mind if I wander for a bit?" she asked nervously, acting on the support of her father.

"No problem, just stay within sight of my and/or your father here. Don't stray too far," her mother answered, severely emphasizing the word.

"Alright, see you in half-an-hour or so!"

~PEACE~

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
OOC: I shall also post a week later. Sorry for being so behind.

BIC:
Miko's mother kissed him before he set out of the doorway. Miko had to go get his supplies for the upcoming school year. His father wasn't coming, since he was still leading on that he was a Muggle. Miko reached the end of the street and headed towards the subway station. He paid for his ticket and got on. While sitting on the train, he looked over his list to see what he needed.

"Hmm, I'm definitely going to need some longer robes and a refill on my Potions set. Bookwise, I need only The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5 and something called Defense in the Dark Field. Probably the new Defense Against the Dark Arts book. Hmm, if I have enough money I might just buy a curse book to get back at Remy," Miko said to himself. A woman across from his stared at him funny before changing seats.

10 minutes later, the train came to a screeching halt in the heart of London. Miko got out and headed towards The Leaky Cauldron automatically. He was used to making the trip alone so he knew where he was going. Once inside, he greeted the inn-keeper Tom before going into the lot in the back. He then stood in front of the trash can and pulled out his wand.

"Let's see, how did it go? Two up, three left or the other way around?" Miko said to himself. He chose the first option and got it right.

"Go me, go me," Miko said as the archway opened. He quickly stepped into Diagon Alley before the archway behind him closed. He set off to Flourish & Botts, the bookstore, which also happened to be the closest.

He reached the bookstore and went inside. Once in there, he went to the information desk to find his books. The counter was in the very back of the building. A small, fat wizard sat behind the desk. Miko walked up to him.

"Hi, I need The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5 and Defense in the Dark Field please," Miko told him.

"Hey you go, you drain on society," the wizard said as he handed him the two books.

"Have a good day to you too," Miko said as he paid the man. He was about to walk out when he saw Remy walking down the street. Remy was a sixth year Ravenclaw who made Miko's life a nightmare. Luckily, Remy didn't look in or come into the store. Miko left in a hurry.

He had just finished buying new Potions ingredients and getting fitted for new robes when there was a commotion. Miko ran over to see what was going on. Remy was lying on the ground, looking up in fear at a rather tall wizard standing near him.

"And don't you ever let me catch you trying to free the owls again!" the man yelled at the quivering Remy. Miko laughed and went to the ice cream store.

Miko sat down inside the Florean's with his ice cream cone. After gulping it down and twitching over a brain freeze, he pulled out his new spell book and leafed through it. He saw two other Hogwarts students sitting in the parlour and seemed to be waiting for something. Miko tried to sneak up, but not being a stealth master, hit his foot against a table and fell flat on his face.

"So much for being sneaky," he said to himself

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
Just then, a Familiar figure appeared, crossing the shop with his parents. “OY! TOREY!” Julian shouted, sending the Parlor into a shock. The figure turned his head toward the window, and waved at Julian happily. The boy talked to his parents for a tad moment, and walked inside. “Ello, Tor.” Julian said, pulling up a seat. “Order some ice cream- I’ll pay!” Julian said, gracefully flipping some coins into Tor’s hand. Tor was known as “Bluebell,” since he always wears blue. His blue vest, with an aquamarine T-shirt, his dark blue jeans, and Even his dirty blonde hair had streaks of blue. And blue eyes, to top it off. Tor appeared after a moment, grasping a 3-scoop Blueberry Berry Combo. “Sure you can eat that?” Julian said, munching on a chocolate frog. “Hey, I’m hungry.” Torey said, taking a huge crunk of Blueberry and Vanilla out of one scoop. Julian looked at him Admiringly. “I can’t eat that much, you know.” Julian said, grasping his stomach. “My stomach can’t handle something like that.” He stared at Torey, munching away. He looked fairly slim for somebody that ate so much Ice cream. He then realized Torey was holding a pack of Bonbons. “Can I have one?” Julian said, his arm reaching out. Torey snapped it away. “No.”

“Aw, what’s wrong with one, Ya dunghead?” Julian said, mouth watering. He liked Bonbons. He snatched the brightly colored box away. “Just one.” Julian said, now squeaking open the box. Torey was quite nervous now. “I wouldn’t do that..” Torey said, stepping back a bit, Voice trailing off. Julian ripped the wrapper off, and said, “What’s wrong with this?” He bit into it. Torey shouted, “DUCK AND COVER!” diving under a nearby table. Julian’s stomach rumbled. “Oh no, It can’t be!” He said Nervously. He grabbed the Box quickly, and read the Words aloud-

“Exploding BONBONS?!” He shouted, dropping it. Just then, an number of things happened.

A boy tripped over a table, and landed smack-dab on his face. This caused the table to flip, over Julian’s body, (Including the mouth.) A loud explosion was heard almost everywhere in Diagon Alley, and Hot air Erupted from Julian’s mouth. This sent the Table flying into a nearby Couple sipping a shake. The shake hit a nearby owl, sending it into a frenzy. Feathers, Ice Creams, and Exploding Bonbons were everywhere. When the smoke was gone, Julian ended up flabbergasted into the wall. Florean leaned over the counter to peer at Julian, and whipped out his wand, and started to repair everything. People nearby was crowding Julian, Inlcuding Torey, and a couple of Hogwarts students. "Meep." He said, a scoop of Strawberry on his head.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Several minutes went by and Ralph was prepared to order something. However, an accident caught his attention. Across the shop a young boy tripped and fell flat on his face, in turn causing the table in front of him to flip over, hitting the boy sitting at that table while the table flew over to another table and hit a couple with a milkshake. The milkshake was thrown from the scene and hit an Owl which flew around franticly while feathers and milkshake rained across the store. Florean busted out of the kitchen into the store to see what had happened. In the end, his shop was a mess. Florean and other witches and wizards ran over to see what had happened.

People outside of the shop were running in and peeking through the windows. Ralph slowly got up and walked closer to the two boys who obviously must’ve been injured by the accident. “What in the world is going on?!” shouted Florean. Ralph couldn’t help but stand there and grin as a witch right outside was contacting St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. “Um, this boy here tripped and hit the table right before hitting the floor causing a chain reaction leading to the paranoid owl covered in milkshake.” Said Ralph holding back a huge laugh. Several wizards in the background began to laugh while Florean help up the two kids (around Ralph’s age).

One of the kids looked very aggravated and glared at Ralph before being lead across the shop by Florean. Ralph was able to hold back his laugh and stood there speechless. Ralph thought it’d be kind to clean up the shop for Florean while he dealt with the other troublemakers. Ralph and another wizard took out their wands and started levitating the knocked-down tables and put them back to place. With a wave of his wand, water gushed out of Ralph’s wand and all over the milkshake covered tables and floor. The water quickly dried and after two minutes, everything was fully restored. Florean walked over to Ralph while the other wizard assisted the hurt couple and the owl. “Thanks for cleaning up the shop.” Said Florean before helping out the couple.

The other wizard washed and cleaned the owl while Florean cleaned the area around the owl. The owl perched itself on it’s owner’s shoulder and the couple were escorted out of Florean’s along with the owl by the other wizard. The crowd began to disperse. The only people in the shop now were Ralph and some other Hogwarts students. Florean went back into the kitchen behind the front counter. Ralph walked up to the two people responsible for the mess. “Hi, I’m Ralph. That was some mess. Maybe you guys should be more careful.” Said Ralph sitting down at the table with them.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
Torey Gaped at Ralph. A nice syltherin? That odds of that are.. Are.. huge. Julian flicked off a Bonbon and the wrapper off his head. He stared at Torey, and noticed his glare at Ralph. "Eh? Tor? Hello?" He waved his hand in front of Torey's face. Torey did not respond. Julian stared. "Hello?" He said, a bit more louder. Ralph was looking oddly at the two. "HELLO?!" Julian screamed in his ear, slapping him across the face.

There was a moment of silence. "What's so different about this... guy..." He said, now looking at Ralph, with a look that rivaled Torey's. "Wala." He said, and managed to turn it into a hiccough of sorts. Torey bravely walked over, and poked him. "I've seen you before, You're a Slytherin. Are you real?" He said, poking him continually. Julian just stood there, gaping, as some chocolate sprinkles fell down from his hair. Just then, he remembered something.

He walked over to Miko, and lifted him up. He carried him to the table, and his head hit the table with a bang. He seemed to be sleeping, as there were noises of loud snoring going through the air. Julian got out his wand, and firmly prodded it into the boy's hair. The boy, woke up, with a "Gwahh!" And stared at his surroundings. Then, Julian simply went down to his chair, and gaped at Ralph some more.