• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harry Potter Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
[IMG200]http://www.openflame.com/harrypotter/harry_images/harryronhermione.jpg[/IMG200]

Welcome, one and all, to the Harry Potter Shippings Thread!

As we (should) all know, the Harry Potter series, authored by the wonderful J.K. Rowling, is one of the most popular book series to date, and is enjoyed by children and adults alike. The story focuses on a young orphan named Harry Potter, who, after living with his aunt and uncle for the first ten years of his life, comes to realize, with the assistance of Rubeus Hagrid, that he is not the ordinary boy that he believes himself to be. Upon revelation that he is indeed a wizard, he is unsurprisingly thrilled that he can finally be part of a group who would understand him. Upon receiving an invitation to enroll into a school that focuses on his incredible talent, Harry wastes no time to make sure he can get there. Upon collecting his school belongings, including the beautiful snow white owl, Hedwig, he boards the hidden platform 9 3/4, and sets off to what will come to be his most exciting adventure, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, headed by Albus Dumbledore.

Over the years, Harry Potter befriends a colorful cast of promising witches and wizards, including the tall, spunky, and red-headed Ronald Weasley (along with the rest of the Weasley family), the intelligent, witty, and kind-hearted Hermione Granger, the less confident, yet brave Neville Longbottom, his fierce, yet loving godfather Sirius Black, and many others. Harry is also well respected among most of his teachers at the school; Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin often assist him in matters he wouldn't otherwise be able to accomplish. However, with great friends comes great enemies, including the smug and proud pure-blood Draco Malfoy, the prim, proper, and prissy Dolores Umbridge, and, perhaps Harry's "Achilles Heel," the quiet and mysterious Severus Snape.

But what is perhaps Harry's greatest enemy comes in the form of the psychotic and wicked Tom Marvolo Riddle, a.k.a, Lord Voldemort. While the true history of Lord Voldemort is masked to the public, sans some well-informed minds, what is known about this dark entity is that he had impeccable power, even amongst the strongest witches and wizards around. However, on a night that would live in infamy, the Dark Lord was stricken down....hit by his rebounding Killing Curse.....by a one year old baby, Harry Potter. Seemingly defeated, Lord Voldemort sought numerous methods with which he could survive: drinking unicorn blood, possessing the bodies of his followers, until finally, upon Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts, Tom Riddle finally resurrected, using Harry's own blood, which now allowed him to have contact with Harry without feeling any repercussion. With his body resurrected, Voldemort now needed to reassemble his masses, and reclaim what he believe what was his destiny: supremacy over the wizarding world, genocide of every non-pure blood wizard, and immortality. Now knowing what he was up against, Harry, with the assistance of Albus Dumbledore, took it upon himself to find the secret to Voldemort's terrible and fantastic power, and subsequently,

find the remaining Horcruxes and destroy them, to give them any fighting chance against the Dark Lord.

Now, looking at that, this series seems to be quite the epic tale. In my opinion, it is. But that doesn't mean that there are other elements in the story. From Book 3 onwards, it became evident that shipping hints were present in the books, and on second glance to the previous two novels, some hints and moments can be seen as well. Over time, these hints and moments began to develop ideas for the pairing, and THAT in turn began the Harry Potter shipping fandom. That is what this thread is for!

Whether you support the mainstream pairings such as Harmony or Ron X Hermione, or you go for pure crack like Luna Lovegood X Draco Malfoy or Harry X Severus Snape (McGonagall X Nearly Headless Nick FTW), or just want to put all of the characters together in one massive ship-fest, this is the thread for you! Just because the series is over, doesn't mean that we can't come up with some awesome scenarios! Let's try to keep this thread up with the Pokemon parings!

However, let's try to be mature at the same time, and follow the rules:

Follow the general forum rules! You should already know these but in case you don't, they are located here.

Don't spam! Show some life in your posts, aka, elaborate on your answers to topics and whatnot - people are definitely more than interested in what you have to say. You will receive a 3 point infraction if you do spam.

No bashing or flaming shippings, characters, or members! This should be a given, but people tend to forget sometimes. You will receive a 5 point infraction and/or warning for this, depending on the severity.

Do not bump threads that have been inactive for two weeks (14 days) since the last post! It's more than likely the thread is old and dead. Remember, check the last post date before you try to reply. If you still want to discuss the shipping, make a new thread instead of replying to the dead one.

Cite your source(s)! If you want to post fanworks (images can be posted using this format: [img139*]insert-link-here[/*img139] (remove the stars)) that are not your own, remember to credit the original artist, author, or maker! Failing to do this will result in an infraction.

I will be asking for Co-Ownership of this thread, so if anyone wants to step up and take the job, you need only say so in your post BUT ONLY AFTER SHADOW SHIPPER HAS RUN BY THIS THREAD. As far as I know, he was to have made this thread a long while back, but hasn't. I have decided to make it, but since he was the one that had the original idea, I will let him have first say as to whether or not he wants to be co-owner. If he accepts, then more power to him. If he declines, then co-ownership is up for grabs.

I am also accepting a person for the position of Supreme Yaoi Fanboi, just so you know.

Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit (Snape X Sinistra) - She's a Star
Diaries of a Dungeon Dwelling Moron (Snape X Sinistra) - Gedia Kacela

Sonic Boom - Owner
Skiyomi
Araleon
Shadow-Saur
Tadashi
Cascade88
Demon of Light
The Renowned Obscurity
Shadow Shipper (Shadow, co-ownership, yay or nay?)
C. Gholy
Uzamaki Hinata
Steffrox

If you have any questions about this thread, feel free to VM/PM me.

And now for the generic, but enlightening, thread starting topics:

What Harry Potter shippings do you support? Why do you support them?

I'll start off, I suppose. It is my thread XD

Harry Potter shipping is an aspect of shippings that I like to adhere strictly to the canon for; rarely do I venture out and look for fanart and the like for other ships that put two random characters together. This said, the first shipping I noticed, and subsequently supported, was Ron X Hermione, during their huge fight during a bulk of Book 3. I was (and still am) a fan of the bickering moments used as shipping hints, and this big fight won it for me. And as the series went on, the sexual tension that they had started to escalate even higher, to the point that even mixed company began to question whether they were going to get together or not. Book 6 was shipping gold for me for this ship, all because of Hermione's reactions to when Ron started going out with Lavender. I could go on, but I fear of making this post even longer. Let's just say GAH, I just like this ship!

Harry X Cho was the second shipping I noticed and supported, and for good reason: Harry's crush on her just kept on surfacing each time Cho was mentioned in Books 3 and 4. But this ship wasn't one I stuck with faithfully - when they broke up in Book 5, I just dismissed it casually, strangely.

Then came Harry X Ginny. To me, this is like Ash and Misty, minus the bickering. Harry: the young male protagonist with a heart of gold whose life was already marked as being different than the others, appropriately dubbed The Chosen One. Ginny: the headstrong red-headed girl who lived in the shadows' of her siblings, and would stand up for what is right. These two personalities just work well together and seem to be the relationship Ash and Misty have in the show now lol.

That's it for me now thank goodness. I think I've used enough space for this post anyway XD. So I leave it to you guys if you want to post here at all :x So I leave you with this for now:

Have fun guys!

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Now this I can get into.

I too tend to stick with the canon plus a couple extras.

Ron x Hermione was always my favorite. You'll never go broke with sexual-tension-laden bickering XD There were a lot of great hints for this one early on, but this was really cemented for me in Ron's jealousy over Hermione going to the Yule Ball with Victor Krum. That fight just kinda spelled it out.

I really enjoyed their moments in book seven as well. The comfort they took in each other while in hiding was actually quite touching, and it was interesting to see Ron's insecurities over their feelings, and then of course the culmination <3

I knew from the beginning that Harry would end up with Ginny. I could just feel it in my gut because I just didn't buy that Harry would end up with the girl he had his first crush on. It seemed more like a hurdle that he had to get through to mature than a lasting relationship. So I was really glad when, in book five, Ginny really started showing her moxie and stopped being shy. Even though I suspected that Harry x Ginny would be a reality, I didn't really start like the pairing until then.

I love Luna to pieces and I love Neville to pieces, so I guess that's part of the reason I ship Neville x Luna. But they make such an awkward, geeky, and above all cute coupling that I can't help it. I think I read somewhere that J.K. Rowling didn't think much of the pairing when she heard it suggested, but found herself warming to the idea as time went on.

The last one...is sort of random...Snape x Sinistra. I know what you're thinking, Sinistra is barely in the books. I kept hoping she'd be in it more. With a name like Sinistra you'd expect something out of a character...but nothing. I blame my love for this pairing entirely on fanfiction (which I don't usually let shape my opinions letmetellyou) by She's a Star on Fanfiction.net Lamentations of a Starry-Eyed Twit (Rated T) and it's companion Diaries of a Dungeon Dwelling Moron (Rated T) by Gedia Kacela.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
A Harry Potter shipping thread? I'm in Sonic Boom. :)

Oh wow, ok, I'll start with the basics.

Hermione x Ron - I noticed this shipping subconsciously from the start, as I was a bit young to get into a fandom too much. But it was always there, and even if you supported Hermione and Krum or Ron and Lavender, you knew there are/were feelings between the two. Plus, I would've had a hard time having them not be canon. I like reading crack-ship fics, but it always comes down the these two for each other i the end. I find their relationship to be reminiscent of Pokeshipping, or maybe Contestshipping, if you had to compare it to a Pokemon shipping, but I think the arguments bring them together and that they always loved each other.

One of my favorite parts o their relationship was actually the interim between Book 6's start and after Ron and Lavender broke up. The canaries cinched their future together for me (the ones Hermione created and told them to attack Ron). After that, how could they not get together? It was like they had broken up, without ever going out. Plus, Ron broke up with Lavender for her, in my opinion. ;)

Harry x Ginny - Ok, they are my favorite couple in the book series. It is cliche, yes, but it fits. Harry deserves to be happy, and hey, Ginny certainly never hated him. Quite the opposite in fact. She adored him to the point he found her a little overbearing. But the hero falling for his best friends sister works in this case, but not in all. Harry and Ginny are pretty much the ideal couple in the series.

Nevile x Luna - Yes! I was one of these shippers. After the events of the fifth book, I found myself thinking of them and Ginny as the secondary members of the group, and eventually, I shipped them off together. But then I actually began to support the couple. Luna is my favorite character, and I think her loony thoughts and honest actions are the perfect pairing for Neville and his humility and over-thinking. But when J.K. Rowling came out and said they ould never be, I was sad. But to me, Hannah and Neville never got married, and neither did Luna and what's-his-face. :)

I can conceive of many other couples (ie. Harry x Luna, Hermione x Malfoy, Ron x Luna, etc), but these three are the ones I wanted tohappen, and hey, two out of three isn't too bad.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Haha, welcome guys! You've been added to the list!

The last one...is sort of random...Snape x Sinistra. I know what you're thinking, Sinistra is barely in the books. I kept hoping she'd be in it more. With a name like Sinistra you'd expect something out of a character...but nothing.

That was one thing I never quite figured out as the books went on. I guess Rowling had an idea for her character later on in the story but just decided to drop her in favor of other characters. But yeah, with a name like Sinistra, you could practically see a plot coming a mile away. I think I may actually get into this ship; I'll read those fics when I have the time. XD

I love Luna to pieces and I love Neville to pieces, so I guess that's part of the reason I ship Neville x Luna. But they make such an awkward, geeky, and above all cute coupling that I can't help it. I think I read somewhere that J.K. Rowling didn't think much of the pairing when she heard it suggested, but found herself warming to the idea as time went on.

Nevile x Luna - Yes! I was one of these shippers. After the events of the fifth book, I found myself thinking of them and Ginny as the secondary members of the group, and eventually, I shipped them off together. But then I actually began to support the couple. Luna is my favorite character, and I think her loony thoughts and honest actions are the perfect pairing for Neville and his humility and over-thinking. But when J.K. Rowling came out and said they ould never be, I was sad. But to me, Hannah and Neville never got married, and neither did Luna and what's-his-face. :)

Neville X Luna was one of those couples I could never get into fully. It was like "I see it, but I can't get to it." I don't know, I guess I just thought those two were kinda bland to me, which is "oxymoronic" when talking about Luna. Maybe reading some fics will help me get into it.

I'll have another topic ready when some more people post here, which hopefully will not be that long. HP remains as strong as it was before! XD

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Harry Potter shippings! You gotta love a series where ships ACTUALLY BECOME FULLY CANON. XD

So yeah, obvious ships are awesome.

Ron x Hermione - From the very beginning, you could tell they would end up together. The brilliant, hardworking girl with the slow but well-meaning boy works almost every time. Hermione's learned everything that she can about magic and how to use it, while Ron knows about the culture and traditions of the magical world. You always knew that whenever they fought they'd make up in the end.

Harry x Ginny - Not much to say about this that hasn't been said already. It's awesome that she got the guy she always loved. Fangirl-ism wins once again! XD

Lupin x Tonks - ...Honestly, I cried at what happened to them. She loved him so much, even after he abandoned her his misguided attempt to save her from the stigma of being asociated with a werewolf.

Snape x Lily - One-sided canon. The total adoration is sweet, even if he acts like a jerk for most of the series.

And for the less obvious:

Ron x Luna - I always laugh when the two of them interact. He thinks she's so wierd, but she's really such a nice person. ...it's random, I know. I just always liked it. ^^;;

Also should mention NevillexLuna, NevillexGinny, JamesxLilly and DumbledorexMcGonagall XDD

Oh, and if shadow_shipper doesn't want to be co-owner, I totally call it. XD

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ah wth I'll discuss.

Harry x Draco - YES, the obligatory yaoi ;3 This was my HP yaoi OTP for, like, ever, until about... book 5? book 6? Yeah. I just loved the heated rivalry aspect of it, yanno? Yeah, then I moved on.

Harry x Cedric - yes, that was my book 4 ship X3; I thought they could have been great friends if Cedric had stayed alive... and not gone on to star in Twilight...

Harry x Ginny - book 7, that's all I have to say <3

Sirius x Lupin- hehe, book 3-5, come on, it was gold! <3 Just too damn bad that Sirius had to die... ;;

lol I'll post more when my brain decides to keep working.

cascade88

< go ask alice >

Ron/Hermione-- my favorite; my OTP of any/all ships/fandoms. I started supporting them back in book 4, and my obsession grew from there. It become fairly obvious at that point--the Yule Ball in particuar--that R/Hr had a leg to stand on, so I probably don't need to in-depth explain why I support it.

Draco/Ginny -- this is quite clearly a crack pairing. The main reason I support it is that simply, I think they're personalities would make for an interesting sort of clash, not to mention the good (Gryffindor) girl with a bad (Slytherin) boy concept.

Snape/Lily --
shouldn't be hard to see why. If you've read book 7, you know what I mean. He was in love with her, and she might have had time to reciprocate had his worst nightmare not occured.

Harry/Luna --I honestly thought that these two would wind up together, not him and Ginny. In my opinion, he has a bit more in common with Luna, seeing as they've both lost a parent or parents, and other than that, they just seemed to have this sort of special connection that he never shared with Ginny. (or Cho, but, don't get me started on that one. [= )

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King

Most of the mutual canon ones, for one thing. I'm a total sucker for canon if it brings me an adorable next gen to work with. I even like the stuff like Draco/Astoria and Luna/Rolf! I'm really curious about how these came to be and I know I'd like Rolf (hey, he's cool enough for Luna).

Of the canon ships, my favorite is definitely Remus/Tonks, which I've been fond of since book 5 for no apparent reason. I was definitely surprised to see it become canon, let me tell you that. The stuff I had loud reactions to in DH was all the stuff relating to Remus and Tonks. It's such a shame they ended up dying... it looks like they were really happy in the end. =(

The one non-canon ship I like is Sirius/Remus. They were just really close, it was great. ...Yeah, and I like Remus/Tonks too. I kind of ended up turning it into post-mortem Sirius/Remus/Tonks in my head (because there's obviously an afterlife in the HPverse) so everyone is happy! =D

I'm also fond of two next gen ships: Teddy/Victoire and Scorpius/Rose. Teddy/Victoire is pretty much canon and after reading so many Teddy fics I just can't unsee it and think it's adorable, and Scorpius/Rose would drive Draco and Ron bonkers and be hilarious.

Nyahaha, this is gonna be funn.

Okay so let's start out with the basics...

RonxHermione - It was the first HP ship I really supported, and there are so many hints and well, it's canon (probably the only time I will ever use this reason). I love their interactions, and their feelings were quite obvious beneath all the bickering and whatnot.

SnapexLily - Why didn't you choose him Lily, whyyy. I seriously love this ship, especially after the 7th book. Snape's feelings for her...are so adorable. And they had such a sweet friendship and gah this ship is beyond frustrating because it could never be and gahh.

DracoxHarry - Your main slash ship, yes. It's because of their rawrrivalry and that obviously meant sexual tension. Uh yeah... I don't really know why I'm drawn to this ship otherwise when my favorite slash ship in HP is...

DracoxNeville - I love Neville, I love this ship. I think it was because of this AMAZING fanfiction I read once, and I just got hooked. Seeing as I'm not all HP ship crazy as I used to be, I don't stay up into the wee hours of the night reading DracoxNeville fics, but I still like it tons. Draco's dominant personality and Neville's submissive one... yeahh. /dreams/

DracoxHermione - Once again, I blame the fanfiction. :/ Beneath the hatred, there's love. Or something. Again, some amazing stories converted me... Their fanon interactions, when written well, are very amusing.

...There's more, some really obscure stuff and whatnot (because I'm generally not too picky when it comes to HP ships; there's probably only two I don't really like...) but I can't think anymore. ^^;;

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Oh, yet another HP thread ^^

Severus Snape x Lilly Potter (née Evans) -
Damn James...damn him for bullying Sev and pushing him to the limit. To the limit where he snapped and went berserk on the girl he loved. This pairing really is touching, since Sev really redeems himself in the last novel, and instantly is more appealing as a character. Don't get me wrong, I liked him from the start, but when the fact he had a crush on Lily was exposed, I immediately felt sorry for the outcome...since this story was a huge tragedy that marked the wizard world for an entire generation...

Harry Potter x Luna Lovegood -
Ahem. This became my clear Harry favourite after Half Blood Prince. How they became closer, the Christmas Party, then the Hallows...
They understand and care for each other. And pretty much was an obvious choice for me...

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger -
I've read a fic here, that inspired me. Then I thought : She could maybe tame him. But then, mudbloods and stuff, he thinks of her as inferior. But that didn't stop Sev from having a crush on Lily, did it ? =D
And come on, they would have some very fortunate kids. Father's fortune and name, mother's brain a abilities...I just hoped that it could happen ^^
Especially after Book 7, since maybe he could have been like Sirius and forsake his heritage and family beliefs...and tell her he loves her.

Harry Potter x Hermione Granger -
JK Rowling needed to place Ron and Ginny somewhere...So this was removed.
Oh well, this ship has everything going for it.
Especially in the Hallows. And even more the cemetary scene...
And of course, before she loved Ron, I'm sure she had a crush on Harry.

What I don't support :

Ron Weasley x Herminoe Granger -
imo, this ship = fanservice.
That is all I have to say concerning this matter.

Harry Potter x Ginny Weasley -
This one as well...

ChloboShoka

Writer
Yay HP thread.<3
I like too many Harry Potter ships. I adore HP crack far too much. And for am AMV rec
One of the reasons I find HP slash so appealing<3

Snape x Harry - I consider this my HP OTP. I felt arkward at first reading the fic but when I got more interested in Snape's character and got closer towards the series, I had a feeling that this ship made a lot of sense. The seventh book satisfied me with a lovely thought of Snarry. I appeciate Ariel333Lindt and her girlfriend, Gobus for their Snarry AMV contests. Ienjoyed every AMV that the people took part in. They have a website for their HP ships too. Most of it is in polish though, http://arielgobuss.tnb.pl/news.php

Snarry send shivers done my spine in a good way. If I see any Snape x Harry work, I stop and stare at it. It's hauntingly nice.

Harry x Draco - First couple obsession. <3 Back in 2006 I was obsessed with this pair looking for anything relating to this pair. Same reason as many like Draco x Hermione really, the hatred. The ship gives me some kicks.

Luna x Cho- Favorite femslash pair in HP. Something about these two ravenclaws just clicked for me.

Harry x Ginny, Harry x Hermione and Ron x Hermione are defiantly on the list, too. JK has created brilliant characters and every aspect of thier characters and the what ifs make a lot of her characters fun to ship. I think I'll go through some other ships as the thread goes on. =]

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Lupin x Tonks - ...Honestly, I cried at what happened to them. She loved him so much, even after he abandoned her his misguided attempt to save her from the stigma of being asociated with a werewolf.

Ohmigosh I forgot about Tonks and Lupin! When it was shown that Tonks' Patronus changed in Book 6, I thought, like Hermione, it was about Sirius, but when it was revealed it was about Lupin, I totally began to ship them.

I felt so bad for Teddy in the book... His life started of reminiscent to Harry's, but no Dark Lord, scar, and had family and friends surrounding him.

I'm thinking we need a topic, no?

If Ginny and Harry never happened, who would you pair Harry with?

Ok, if Ginny and Harry never happened, I would have hoped for Harry and Luna. Did anyone see the preview for the fifth movie where Harry and Luna were holding hands? It was cute. I still prefer HarryxGinny and LunaxNeville, but HarryxLuna is my fall back ship.

ChloboShoka

Writer

I already ship Harry with Draco, Hermione, Ron, Snape, Sirius, Cho, Cedric and Luna. XD Harry x Luna is a very lovely ship. Harry x Ron is cute and really humourous and fun.

Areleon: I loved all the scenes with Luna in the fifth movie. The bit where her and Harry holding hands was cute.

This is for Drarry lovers. <3
[IMG200]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/platinumvampyr/harrydraco2.png[/IMG200]

Credit Platinumvampyr

Last edited:
^ o0o nice fanart~

...Well, first I would probably celebrate. (Not a big fan of the couple actually... :/)
If we're talking about like ferreal relationship here, I would say Luna, because I think the couple is really intriguing, and has definitely had its cute moments.
But we're talking about random play, Draco would probably be my first choice NevillexDracoxHarry wut... I wouldn't actually care otherwise, tbh. Though Harry's been paired with virtually everyone in the series, I don't ship him much... That's what Draco and Hermione are for ; P

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
That was one thing I never quite figured out as the books went on. I guess Rowling had an idea for her character later on in the story but just decided to drop her in favor of other characters. But yeah, with a name like Sinistra, you could practically see a plot coming a mile away. I think I may actually get into this ship; I'll read those fics when I have the time. XD

It's a really fun ship, even if it only exists in fanfiction form XD They are written in the stars.

(by the way, I think the link is broken on the Lamentations fanfiction in the first post)

Hmmmm. Well, definately not Hermione. I never liked that one, too brother/sister for my tastes. Not Cho because that doesn't follow my arc of emotional maturity in literature thingy. I think I'd end up going with Luna because she's a lovely character and they get along well. But I probably wouldn't be that into shipping Harry without Ginny.

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King

I wouldn't. I don't really care about who's Harry snogging. XP Maybe Snape. For the lulz. My best friend likes Snarry.

I am by no means a Harry Potter fan lol D: I just like the shippings. Or, maybe, one shipping.

HARRY POTTER AND GINNY WEASLEY FTW :D

I don't know why I like it. I guess it's just a ship that's worked for me ever since the two were teased by Draco in book 2, was it? Oh well, it just seemed to work for me.

Other than that, I don't really support anything else ^^;; Most ships seem cliche to me and I rarely support Guy x Guy ships xP

btw, love the top pic. They look so cute~!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Link has been taken care of, Skiyomi. Somehow another "http" tag got caught in it. X_X

I did not realize that J.K Rowling had discredited any Harmony potential until the series was over, so had Ginny never been with Harry and went with Draco, I'd probably have been a Harmony shipper, however not as much of it as a Ron/Hermione shipper. Luna would come second.

btw, love the top pic. They look so cute~!

Simple Google Search does wonders sometimes XD

I guess now's a good a time as any to throw another topic out there:

What was your favorite shipping scene in the series?

(Note that this does not apply to just shippings you support, but the entire HP shipping fanbase (Otherwise I'd have to rename this thread the "Harry Potter Shippings you Support Thread XD))

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
the chapter in which we learn about Snape and Lily, i think thats the best, because its beleivable and so sad, only a short part but you learn so much about the characters.

ones i like:
Hermione X Ron: just belonged together, all that stuff with krum and lavender.
HarryXginny/cho/parvarti/luna: anyone of these would have been cool with me, as long as he paired up with a secondary character.
TonksXLupin: such a suprise by they were so good together, tradegic tho
SnapeXLily: because it was a very intreguing and developed both characters
VoldemortXbellatrix: onesided obsession, however he did seem most affected by her death.
DracoXPansy: cos she's just so smug
DracoX Harry: love it when they get physical lol
Dumbledor X Grindelwald: humanized Dumbledor, very brave move and its a great pay off and unique in a "kids" book

ChloboShoka

Writer
What was your favorite shipping scene in the series?

I loved the Yule Ball scene in the Goblet of Fire.This was where a lot of the shippy stuff started to kick in for me. I think they handled it pretty well in the movie, too. Cause of the multishippyness and Ron not really being pleased with Hermione going with Victor Krum to the Ball. Hermione x Krum was actually quite a nice little side pairing.

And Lol at Argus dancing with his cat, Mrs Norris. He did scare me in the first movie but you can tell that he really loves his cat. Argus Filch x Mrs Norris is cute in it's own way.

The times where Luna and Harry were on their own are also lovely scenes. And of course...

Fan art
[IMG200]http://fc72.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/024/6/c/Draco_X_Hermione_by_KyuuketsukiSama.jpg[/IMG200]
This adorable Hermione x Draco image was drawn by Kyuuketsukisama from DA

Status
Not open for further replies.