• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:Harshboy's Battle Arena:.

Harshboy

Elite Trainer
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some battles. Check below for Details!

If I'm not here and you want a battle, theres lots of Members at Sinnoh Kinights that want a battle! Join Today!

Rules......

1) No Hacked Pokemon (Hacked Stats, Moves, etc.)
2) Only 6 v 6 Single (Lv. 100) battles are accepted.
3) No Legendaries

Prizes......

If you beat me, you may be able to get a prize. Heres how we decide Prizes. If you have:

-1 Pokemon Left: No Prize :(
-2 Pokemon Left: No Prize :(
-3 Pokemon Left: Item of Choice (Restrictions)
-4 Pokemon Left: Pokemon (Restrictions)
-5 Pokemon Left: Shiny Pokemon (Restrictions)
-6 Pokemon Left: Shiny Pokemon and Item of Choice (No Restrictions)

If I win, nothing happens :p

Info......

Name: Zach
FC: 0430 4651 3704

Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Blacklist......

Last edited:

awesomeO

i'm busy right now, but if i give you my FC can we battle later? sounds like fun, btw lvl 50 or lvl 100?

PiNgU

Are the prizes legit i be happy to battle under rules doing a 6v6

Harshboy

Elite Trainer
Level 100 only. Sounds fine...

And yes, they are legit. Well some might not be due to some of them from other people like friends and the GTS, but everything about them looks legit.

awesomeO

my FC is

Steve 1332 4396 1063, ill probably be back on in like an hour, if youre on still ill battle you then

Wolfblade

I hate Bidoof
6 vs 6 with no legends sounds good. My fc is in my sig, I'll battle any time.

Harshboy

Elite Trainer
6 vs 6 with no legends sounds good. My fc is in my sig, I'll battle any time.

kk, I'll be on in about 5 minutes.

Shiny Ho-Oh and PiNgU, Give me about 15-20 minutes. Get on WiFi awhile and wait for me ;)

Last edited:

Wolfblade

I hate Bidoof
Sorry i took so long, serebii wasn't working and i didn't know if i was first in line to battle of not, didn't want to take somebody's spot.

PiNgU

Harshboy i add you

PiNgU

Im ready to battle you with items if this is a problem then let me know and i take them off

Harshboy

Elite Trainer
Good Battle WolfBlade! Stupid Salamence. Good thing Slaking knows how to Slack Off lol.

Ok PiNgU, You're up :)

Last edited:

Wolfblade

I hate Bidoof
What's special def of yer Rypherior, cause shite. It took a hit from my espeon that has well over 350 sp att so far

PiNgU

Ok am i next ?

PiNgU

Good battle harshboy

awesomeO

harshboy, if youre still there id like to battle :D