• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haruhi Suzumiya Approved for Second Season

TPMX

Beans backing up...

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Hmm, I think I need to go off and finish some more of the novels (since I like reading the original material before watching an adaptation).

I never thought all the hype for Haruhi was necessarily a bad thing.
Except that I've heard ending theme more than enough already...

HK

Radiance of Shadows
This was announced at various sites a while back. Not really surprised, considering Kyoto Animation would be foolish not to adapt a money maker like Haruhi.

That said, even though I'm a far cry from being a fanatic of the franchise, I'll be looking forward to the next season.

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
This really got approved for more? Huh.

Pawpatch - It's not that bad of a show.

Who are you and what have you done with my cat?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
This was announced at various sites a while back. Not really surprised, considering Kyoto Animation would be foolish not to adapt a money maker like Haruhi.

Yeah, I believe the 7th of July. There's a 23 minute video for it at www.haruhiism.com, apparently showing a scene from Bamboo Leaf Rhaspody. Whether or not this is valid I can't say, but I think that Bamboo, as well as the whole Vanishment novel, probably will be the main story arc for the 2nd season.

Anzua2

Put on the goggles, Franky!!

TPMX

Beans backing up...

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm already excited for the second season. I already watched part of the first, but I need to watch it again to refresh my memory.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Um... I sorta' heard about this two weeks ago.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Hope this is better than the 1st one. The thing that confuses me is which novel they'll do, since Bamboo Leaf Rhaspody is in #3, and they didn't do 2 yet.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Um... I sorta' heard about this two weeks ago.

I already said that it's old, just nobody posted it here.

Hope this is better than the 1st one. The thing that confuses me is which novel they'll do, since Bamboo Leaf Rhaspody is in #3, and they didn't do 2 yet.

They don't have to do two, there aren't that many references to it in the novel series, even in Episode 00 (anime and novel) there weren't as much as they could put. I still stand firm on Vanishment and Bamboo.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Just replace generic cold emotionless behavior with generic shy moe behavior

... Mikuru's double?

Speak of which, does Mikuru's character ever evolve past the "omg I'm a maid with big eyes and cute sounds of dread escaping from my throat that HK wants to strangle"? Or does she stay in the moe-pandering form forever?

By the by, I actually like her English dub voice. Go figure.