1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*...:::Haruka/May:::...*

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiviti, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Kaiviti

Kaiviti Polynesian*

hiya again....thankies again to everyone who has been commenting on my piccys ^_____^ you are all sooooo sweet!! *huggles* well did another one..this time of Haruka/May....yeah...i can even see alot of mistakes...but i'm tired and cant be bothered to fix anything...yaaaaaa...*yawns* sorry!! maybe later ^^
    Hope you guys like it though!!!

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Kaiviti ***​

2. Haunt of the Vile

Haunt of the Vile Well-Known Member

There's somethig buggin' in her face and skirt, but if I remember right, you do these in MS Paint, yes? In that case, you're mastered the Paint. Real genius, really...

3. Kand@ [ カンダ ]

Kand@ [ カンダ ] ☆★ カンダ コトブキ ★☆

you are amazing * cries *
    your color are perfect *___* i adore this one!

4. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Whee! May fanart! Only thing that is a little bit off is her skirt. You did nicely well with her face. Kudos.

5. lightspeed

lightspeed Guest

Nice pic, she looks really mature. The colouring and shading are perfect, great job.

6. Megg Lavender

Megg Lavender Inactive

Her face doesn't really look right, but the picture does looked very detailed. I hope you make more arts! ;)

7. Clockworkz

Clockworkz SURPRISE BUTTSECKS

Seeing this done in a style other than the god-aweful Pokemon anime style makes me a new kind of happy. I'm diggin' how mature she's looking, and proportions are spot on.
    However, facial feature proportions seem to be a trend; they're always too small. The eyes are fine, but the nose and mouth look too little, either that or the face shape makes her face look a tad chubby, thusly shrinking those features.
    As always, awesome work. But take our advice a little next time, okay? I can guarentee it'll look a lot better X) Just a suggestion.

8. Fool's Hope

Fool's Hope In God We Trust

Pretty! The coloring is great! ^___^ I love her hair. It's shiny. X)

9. Angel Paladin

Angel Paladin A Seraph has risen

Yay! Another wonderful Paint artwork by Kaiviti. You always give us a new, refreshing kind of art. I love how you did May's eyes and her Torchic looks absolutely kawaii. ^w^ Hm..maybe you should slim up the face a little to keep the proportions in balance. This must be rushed a little, but dang, that's somethin' I could never do. O_O You're on an art rampage! :D yay!

10. Xiang

Xiang Well-Known Member

The darkest color for the shading on both her arms is an awkward color, but what can you do with Paint? x) Lovely again. The Torchic is adorable too :3

11. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

I love this one~ =3 Torchic looks adorable. Meh, I don't really see anything wrong. I like the way you drew Haruka. Yay. 8D Awesome job.

12. Yeah, another masterpiece from Kaiviti : )

I notice some posts, people mentioned the face. I think it's the eyes.

For the skirt, it'll probably need widening or shortening, I think... ¬_¬;

The picture has really nice rendering, also that the eyes are really complex to draw in paint, the lines are nicely done, you've even tackled Torchic's head nicely, Great Job! : )

13. Metal Force

Metal Force o^_^o PWNZOME

WOW awesmoe!! & very well done, nice outlines shading & everything!!

14. Anikin

Anikin Rebel

Whoa. I soo adore this picture. You did her realy well especially with her skirt but I think you could do just a wee bit with her face.

15. ~Mist~

~Mist~ revolutionary~

Wow, Kaiviti! You're so talented! ^_________^

I love this one! Haruka-Chan looks super kawaii along with Torchic. <3

16. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

It looks great, but there are a few flaws.
    Her eyes look a little off. Maybe it's the fact that they don't go all the way to the top of her eye-lid and that they're very round. They just look odd. Her hips look a tad big for her upper body as well.

Other than that, great pixel art. Love the shading <3

17. Sailor Universe

Sailor Universe Vroom vroom!

Torchic's head looks a bit odd, I think. But others than that, I can't find any mistakes ^_^

As I've said before, your pixel art is the best that I've ever seen. Keep up the good work!

18. Mistynia

Mistynia Funga Fufu

wowie!

You are good! I like your style of doing this! Also, like the coloring ^^ I'd like to see more of you! :3

19. Byakugan Tenten

Byakugan Tenten Chunnin

Another one of your masterpeices! Simply cute and adorable! I love the way you have May holding the poke`mon. You do this one PAINT? That's simply genius! Your Fan Art has a unique sense of style, very nice! Xan't wait to see more! ~_^

~Irena~