• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haruka's Kameil

Sapphire Skitty

+ Always There
Thats awesome!You should colour it.No offence but she looks like blue from the pokemon manga.But thats sweet,I like her outfit ^_^.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I don't see much of a resemblance myself - though I can see where you're coming from with the hair draped down in front. But Blue has all that hair in back too, which Haruka doesn't, and the shape of the eyes is quite different. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing to resemble Blue as I like her. XD

Thanks for the comments.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Yes, I do agree May's Squirtle evolve. Nice picture you draw. But what is Kameil? (Checking the dictionary later)

Plum

Beginning Trainer
That's so cute! Nice job with it.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
This art is really good. Yeah, her chest seems to be smaller than she has when she's 10. There's a flaw in the sketch and it's her hip. Her hip should be a little wider when she's older. That could make her more of older teen than a 13 year old girl. Other than that, Kudos to ya for great sketching! ^_^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
pikadon92 said:
But what is Kameil? (Checking the dictionary later)
Kameil is Wartortle's Japanese name.

It's a cute picture. Her legs seem to be a bit like tree trunks, and should bend a bit more and be more rounded. Her elbows are very pointy, especially the right (our right) one. I love how you did her eyes, though. Keep up the good work.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
A man can dream, though. A man can dream...

The picture itself looks nice, and though it isn't colored, you've got some pencil shading done in there. Personally, her hair looks too flat. It looks as though she just has generic down hair, so you need to give her two flaps a little body to tell otherwise. You know, from my long experience of drawing May D:

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
It "mildly interesting" good enough for you?

Make her hairstyle more of the same as she was, and make her have a bigger bust. Way bigger. Then I'll be happy. :)

It's a start, though.

Spookz

Lumos
Hera- you lame-o you post fan art and don't even tell me? No, I don't care if you already showed me it. :p

Over all, she's a bit pointy- not enough curves for a 16 year old. Not like she has enough at 10- but most girls fill out more by 16, you should know that. XD

Kudos on the hands, even if they are simple poses for hands. I also like the vibe Wartortle seems to be giving off- reminds me of the sort of hard *** 'tude Ash's Squirtle had.

Only other thing I have to comment on is the head- the hair is a bit flat, and should flow out a bit more. The back of one's head juts out more that you seem to like to draw. :p If you like, I've plenty of tutorials to get the head down pat.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Hmm, a lot of comments about the hair I see. :0

I was trying to make it as though she had sort of grown out of her flap... things, but I guess it isn't working so well. I'll keep that in mind.