1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Haruno Sakura, like her or hate her?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Dark Butterfly, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly Has left SppFail

I just want to know what evryone thinks, no flame wars please.

IMO she's tolarable, i just prefer Hinata.

2. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

Shes boring in part one of the series. Even annoying.

But in part 2 her character is much better. She is useful to the team, she is nicer to everybody after understanding their situation and she's actually hot now. So yeah, shes not great for now, but better later in the manga.

3. As far as a Kunoichi goes, she's all right. Sure she may be annoying sometimes but her integrity is great. :D

4. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Naruto needs more of this
    [img139]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/SakuraSucks.gif[/img139]

In other words, I hate her almost as much as Emosuke.

5. Brandon-kun

Brandon-kun lalalalalalalalalala

Yeah, I am going to agree with Kabuto on this one. She was no help to the team in one part of the series, and she was even annoying.

However, in the second part, she helped out alot. I am glad she turned that way but I thought she was going to be weak for a long time until she relized this wasn't a game.

6. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

And then, after the Rescue Gaara arc, she went back to being useless again.

7. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly Has left SppFail

Thats what i can't stand about her...she's useless and her saying "sasuke-kun" when he could care less.

She wasent bad during the Chunnin exams in the forest, but *sighs* sombody had to save her ***. _-_

8. Brandon-kun

She wasn't bad? Uh, she was, well, okay. I wouldn't say she was that bad. She was atleast some help..XD But, someone did have to save her ***.

Yea, I know, it was a bit annoying that she was helpless at times. I just wish she was a strong person and didn't obbsess over thing. i.g. Sasuke..XD

It was stupid that she didn't do anthing through out the whole Chunin Exams. Especially when they were fighting Zabuza! All she did was stand there..>_>

9. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Yep, which negates what you said earlier. She hasn't improved at all, she hasn't realized anything. She, after getting dumped and knocked out by Sasuke, is still obsessive over him, and will most likely never learn like the usless **** she is.

10. absol attacker

absol attacker go, my army!

does she even have any jutsu? i really can't think of her doing any ninja techniques beyond kunai with/without explosive tags and the walking up trees thing when they first get assigned to Kakashi.

edit: according to Wiki, she has three jutsu; throwing multiple kunai with explosive tags, and two healing jutsu Tsunade taught her. either way, she just gets in the way when not rooting Naruto on from the sidelines or wishing Sasuke was back in Konoha. and her only development in the series is progressively slowing down on beating Naruto when he's just being himself.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  11. Brandon-kun

Just, she will enver learn what it is to be a good fighter! Let alone, a Chunin! She wasn't that strong during the forest part of the Chunin Exams. But then, she relized that this is NO GAME! She just relizes(sp?) that without Naruto or Sasuke, she is hopeless! She knew that if she tried that she could be a good Chunin. She tried and somewhat got a bit stronger.

Then, during the Piremalary(dang, I can't spell! x.x) rounds, she was against Ino Yamanaka! And, what did she do, get stronger, I finally thaught that she could do it. But, they were just to equaly matched. They had no chance of one of them to get closer the the Thrid Part of the Chunin Exams.

((Wow, what a post! xD)

12. absol attacker

absol attacker go, my army!

yeah. when she fought Ino, they just bicth slapped eachother followed by Sakura resisting Ino's mind transfer jutsu and both of them collapsing at the same time.

13. dragonmaster_jonathan

dragonmaster_jonathan Local Dragonmaster

sakura does get annoying alot... but at the same time, so does Ino... I dont really hate her, but I dont like her

Hinata is completely better

14. Brandon-kun

Ino and Sakura are almost the same around the Chunin battles. I mean, they were both obbsessive about Sasuke and they both didn't pass the one on one battle. So, they were equally challenged as I said before.

15. VDknuckles

VDknuckles Tortoises pwnz you!

She's completely useless in part one. In part two she does get alot better though, but still, her whole attatchment to Sasuke gets annoying after a while.

-VDK

16. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

All three of them are bad. They each just are varying degrees of bad.

17. Penguin

Penguin The Chappy Bunny

I like Sakura. Then again, I've come to the conclusion that hating on any fictional character and/or relationship was a waste of my time and life. I used to really hate Sasuke, but anymore, I just relax and don't let it get to me.

I guess that she can be annoying, if you want to say that, but she is a good and important character nonetheless. Where development is concerned, she is remarkable.

18. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Where development is concerned, Sakura has had none other than her fight with Ino, which didn't do anything in the end.

19. Typhlogirl

Typhlogirl keep battling on!

She drove me absolutely mad during the Zabuza Arc when she didn't do anything, but I am starting to find her moderately tolerable. But if she doesn't stop saying 'Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun!' so much I am going to explode. >______<

-;157;

20. Penguin

Penguin The Chappy Bunny

I have to disagree with you here. As of recently, her infatuation with Sasuke has gone down and her care and respect for Naruto has risen incredibly. Other than that, she has become a lot more independant and stronger, both physically and emotionally. There is a big difference in her characterization from the first chapters she appears in and the currents ones she is in now.

I'll admit that there are still times where she gets caught up in her own faults, but hey, that is only human.