• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haruno Sakura, like her or hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rose: well, she does help Naruto (more of like explaining things to him.) but she does become more helpful after the time jump.
until the grass arc, where she becomes a useless character again.

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
I do like Sakura alot,but if her personality was like Hinata's,Id love her,and she should stop obsessing over Sasuke,he's gone.

OffTopic:My friend wants to know if any of you GUYS like it when a girl calls you a pervert......I do.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I see some have particular taste in girls...

well, I'm not even that far in the manga. so I don't know if Sakura becomes a useless character during the Grass Arc.

Dark Butterfly

Has left SppFail
Sakura is better off with Naruto or Lee not Emosuke. IMO

and guys who like her mainly for her looks go join the anime babes club and post pictures of her there, this is discussion :p

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: Sakura is still an okay person to me! :)

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: to me, Sakura no longer looks good with long hair (sort of). I'm used to her having short hair now. :p freakin' awesome with punches, because Naruto is normally the victim of those punches. :p *laughs*

Dark Butterfly

Has left SppFail
yeah:p

Naruto needs a good hit sometimes, at least she dosent 'sit' Naruto for every little thing he dose wrong.

Dose Sakura ever use a sword? i've seen so many pictures (not fanart or doginshi(sp) ) of her carrying this werid looking sword/blade

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I've seen pics of Sakura carrying a sword too. wasn't one those pics like a cover art for the manga or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.