• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haruno Sakura, like her or hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: would've been neat if she learned some genjutsus (sp?). since she was real knowledgeable about them and how their uses.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I just want to know what evryone thinks, no flame wars please.

IMO she's tolarable, i just prefer Hinata.

I just want to know why you made a topic about Sakura instead of Hinata and say you prefer her? O well nvm that, she's awesome especially time skip... she walks behind no ones shadow anymore and btw just to mention that it was the coolest when she cut her hair. It was totally lame when Ino did it because Sakura had already done it

I just want to know why you made a topic about Sakura instead of Hinata and say you prefer her? O well nvm that, she's awesome especially time skip... she walks behind no ones shadow anymore and btw just to mention that it was the coolest when she cut her hair. It was totally lame when Ino did it because Sakura had already done it
Wow, she cut her hair. Amazing.

And then she got the **** beat out of her.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Wow, she cut her hair. Amazing.

And then she got the **** beat out of her.

Didn't you read the first thing the thread poster said, no flaming please. BTW it was because she had to take care of Sasuke and Naruto and they'd been running around for a few days. Also the sound nin were strong no doubt about it.

Didn't you read the first thing the thread poster said, no flaming please. BTW it was because she had to take care of Sasuke and Naruto and they'd been running around for a few days. Also the sound nin were strong no doubt about it.
The Sound Trio sucked. It's just that Sakura sucked harder. She didn't even have any jutsus. And guess what she did those few days? Stand around, screaming out names. That sure is tiring.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
The Sound Trio sucked. It's just that Sakura sucked harder. She didn't even have any jutsus. And guess what she did those few days? Stand around, screaming out names. That sure is tiring.

Are you having a bad day or something? Because it seems like it. I haven't seen you post one small nice thing. So yeah she's not that strong but you have to give her credit for her improvements in the future and all that... i guess you just don't see her the way i do

Are you having a bad day or something? Because it seems like it. I haven't seen you post one small nice thing. So yeah she's not that strong but you have to give her credit for her improvements in the future and all that... i guess you just don't see her the way i do
I don't like Sakura, and I feel like voicing my opinion on the usless cheerleader.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I don't like Sakura, and I feel like voicing my opinion on the usless cheerleader.

I respect that your opinionated but just stop because it's disrespectful because your not supposed to be bashing. You voiced your opinion so it's done.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: it didn't sound like you were bashing Sakura at all.

Wat.
I like Hinata much better. I like her battle skills however. She causes way to many flashbacs.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: yeah, she less love obsessed when she older, but her temper still the same!! *laughs* if not more violent... >_>

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
I find Sakura highly annoying, and, to be honest, almost completely useless during fights. Healing abilities aside, the only jutsus that Sakura knows are the basic one like Bunshin no jutsu that are often taught to Ninja Academy Students. Honestly, Sakura's a CHUUNIN (Talking Timeskip), not some little kid who only knows the most simple techniques. If she were a real kunoichi, then she should at least learn some better jutsus.

Recap on all she's done during the series:

PRE-TIMESKIP:

1. Obsess over and stalk Sasuke to the point of wanting to be his "vessel" in order to bring more Uchihas into the world.

2. Underestimating Naruto, punching him often.

POST-TIMESKIP

1. Only doing half of the "team effort" during the second bell test.

2. Getting cool characters like Yamato get injured.

3. Punching Sai just because he was trying his best to compliment her.

Ben Kenobi

The topic title seems rather misleading and makes this thread look more like a poll.

If you ask me, most characters with the exception of the main one seem rather useless as well as weak. I also find it no coincidence that when the Genin were being assigned to squads, there were twice as many guys as girls IIRC which means two guys and one girl per squad.

Then again, the point of an anime is to entertain also. Don't get me wrong I do "like" Sakura though. :p

I find Sakura highly annoying, and, to be honest, almost completely useless during fights. Healing abilities aside, the only jutsus that Sakura knows are the basic one like Bunshin no jutsu that are often taught to Ninja Academy Students. Honestly, Sakura's a CHUUNIN (Talking Timeskip), not some little kid who only knows the most simple techniques. If she were a real kunoichi, then she should at least learn some better jutsus.

Recap on all she's done during the series:

PRE-TIMESKIP:

1. Obsess over and stalk Sasuke to the point of wanting to be his "vessel" in order to bring more Uchihas into the world.

2. Underestimating Naruto, punching him often.

POST-TIMESKIP

1. Only doing half of the "team effort" during the second bell test.

2. Getting cool characters like Yamato get injured.

3. Punching Sai just because he was trying his best to compliment her.
and things Hinata has done during the series

Pre-Time Skip:
1. Get the **** beat out of her

Post-Time Skip:
1. Faint
Woo

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
and things Hinata has done during the series

Pre-Time Skip:
1. Get the **** beat out of her

Post-Time Skip:
1. Faint
Woo

Ha. I knew that PM would merely be ignored. If you really want to get banned for character bashing, then so be it. :/

And also, this isn't a "Sakura-Hinata-chan Compare and Contrast" thread. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.