• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haruno Sakura, like her or hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason you're attacking my opinion? ^_^ I believe she's changed and I believe it's for the better; by all means keep thinking that way about Sakura, but this is solely how I feel.

And I'm questioning it. It's extremely easy to say "It's my opinionz lolz" and move on, but that doesn't provide any entertainment.

So instead you glean entertainment by attacking peoples opinions. On a pokemon forum. About naruto.

What a fulfilling life you must lead.

Last edited:
So instead you glean entertainment by attacking peoples opinions. On a pokemon forum. About naruto.

What a fulfilling life you must lead.

(k, can I have my turtle back now, Lily?)
What can I say, I like to argue with people. You have a problem with that?

And I'm sure your life is quite fufulling my good sir.

What can I say, I like to argue with people. You have a problem with that?

And I'm sure your life is quite fufulling my good sir.

No fun in pestering people who don't want to argue, for me. But hey, if asserting your opinion on the specific traits of a pink-haired character from a ninja anime to the point of hostility with such gusto just brings a grin to that cherubic face of yours, have at it. Far be it from me to stop you from such an obviously demanding and worthwhile task.

No fun in pestering people who don't want to argue, for me. But hey, if asserting your opinion on the specific traits of a pink-haired character from a ninja anime to the point of hostility with such gusto just brings a grin to that cherubic face of yours, have at it. Far be it from me to stop you from such an obviously demanding and worthwhile task.
Believe it or not, I do not care what you think. I just enjoy making fun of idiots like you who take the internets seriously.

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
My friend Johnny:
She looks 'dirty' with the short hair.. like, she doesn't clean herself properly..

O _ o

As for me, her intentions are really good, and she is a big help, but her obsession with Saskue is a tad annoying..

shirokiryuu

Clumsy Trainer
She's grown a lot since her first appearance. Although she's still a bit useless, she's got heart.

I can see how people see her annoying, but i find her tolerable.

Akatsuki

Is that a Taco Bell?
Wow I didn't expect a topic like this to go on for so long. Well I'm sure by looking at my signiture, you will know if I like her or not. No she is not useless, she managed to fool the one sound ninja in the chuunin exam and bite his arm. (Even though anyone else would have stabbed it with a kunai) She did leave a mark( although he left a "slightly" bigger bruise on her=
[IMG200]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/SakuraSucks.gif[/IMG200]
*Shudder*
She can see through genjutsus and dispell them.
After training with Tsunade she can form a crater from punching the ground.

If the series was different, and Ino was on the team with Naruto And Sasuke instead, people would find her annoying instead.

Need I go on

Status
Not open for further replies.