1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Haruno Sakura, like her or hate her?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Dark Butterfly, Aug 12, 2006.

1. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

And I'm questioning it. It's extremely easy to say "It's my opinionz lolz" and move on, but that doesn't provide any entertainment.

2. Dactylus

Dactylus No.

So instead you glean entertainment by attacking peoples opinions. On a pokemon forum. About naruto.

What a fulfilling life you must lead.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  3. Lily

Lily you were the one.

I don't want to provide you with any entertainment.

"It's my opinionz, lolz."

4. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki Cascade Trainer

I love her!

5. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

What can I say, I like to argue with people. You have a problem with that?

And I'm sure your life is quite fufulling my good sir.

6. Dactylus

Dactylus No.

No fun in pestering people who don't want to argue, for me. But hey, if asserting your opinion on the specific traits of a pink-haired character from a ninja anime to the point of hostility with such gusto just brings a grin to that cherubic face of yours, have at it. Far be it from me to stop you from such an obviously demanding and worthwhile task.

7. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Believe it or not, I do not care what you think. I just enjoy making fun of idiots like you who take the internets seriously.

8. Dactylus

Dactylus No.

Is that why you're replying, buddy :p?

I love hypocrites.

9. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

I'm replying because you seem to be hell bent on arguing with me.

10. Charlie_

Charlie_ @therealcharlie

My friend Johnny:
    She looks 'dirty' with the short hair.. like, she doesn't clean herself properly..

O _ o

As for me, her intentions are really good, and she is a big help, but her obsession with Saskue is a tad annoying..

11. shirokiryuu

shirokiryuu Clumsy Trainer

She's grown a lot since her first appearance. Although she's still a bit useless, she's got heart.

I can see how people see her annoying, but i find her tolerable.

12. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Is that a Taco Bell?

Wow I didn't expect a topic like this to go on for so long. Well I'm sure by looking at my signiture, you will know if I like her or not. No she is not useless, she managed to fool the one sound ninja in the chuunin exam and bite his arm. (Even though anyone else would have stabbed it with a kunai) She did leave a mark( although he left a "slightly" bigger bruise on her=
    [IMG200]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/SakuraSucks.gif[/IMG200]
    *Shudder*
    She can see through genjutsus and dispell them.
    After training with Tsunade she can form a crater from punching the ground.

If the series was different, and Ino was on the team with Naruto And Sasuke instead, people would find her annoying instead.

Need I go on

13. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

I find both of them highly annoying Sasuke cheerleaders who suck as ninjas.

14. Erus Black Mage

Erus Black Mage Well-Known Member

IMPO

Sakura is very annoying yelling "Sasuke-Kun"

though inner Sakura is oddly funny in a VERY creepy way.