• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harus sprires V.2

Leon

hey, back with more sprites after honing my skills, so how are they??
Mewlava.png
Mewlava
Growlita.png
Growlita (stripes are scratch)
chikaquil.png
Chicaquil
charmew.png
Charmew (stomach colours are scratch)
ablava.png
Ablava
MaRODACTYL.png
Marodactyl (tail is scratch)
Metrainersprite.jpg

me trainer style
Charlava.png
charlava
Perseon.jpg
perseon
crobaros.png
crobaros
Elecko.png
elecko

Last edited:

Sassafras

rock the Casbah!
Wow those are pretty good.But theres just something not quite right with the chik mixes. But I loooove Marodactel. Its awesome!

Leon

i had to rotate the flames and the tail so thats what it is.

Leon

Tjanks for the post everyone!
~Haru~

Frecyo

Wooo-wah wah
Most of them are Copy and Paste: Try to avoid C+Ping unless it is wings your CPing.
You need to learn to shade, like on the Ampharos-Bat
DO NOT Use The "Rotate" button if you can not shade
Keep the effort up though.

Leon

ye i messed up thew shading on crobaros. more sprites later
~Haru~

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Don't copy and paste. Not all parts are compatible on all pokemon. Some parts don't look good on other pokemon. Your shading also needs improvement. Charlava looks good but the flames look copied and pasted.

Leon

amphawak.png

amphawak, quite proud of this one as the lightning bolt is totally scratch, but not sure on the ear things..

M

Magical Trevor

ablava is so cool and cute Elecko needs a bit of improvement i someplaces like the tail

D

dragonfangirl

Hey there are good I really like ablava. Some are the shading kinda messed up.Growlita is kinda weird.

Leon

Swabhoot.png
Swabhoot,
Growlava.png
Growlava and
Numesaur.png
Numesaur, review!

Sassafras

rock the Casbah!
Wel... I hate to say it but those latest ones arn't your best. There all over the place. And the shading realy isn't there. Its not that your a bad spriter. I mean Ablava and marodactel are amazing, but just put more time into your sprites. Concentrate on shadind, that realy makes a prite look better.

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Deoxys lover2000 don't double post. And this a thread showing Haru's sprites. Not yours. If you want to display your sprites, make your own thread.

On Topic: You need to work on your shading. On Growlava the lines on its body don't look good.

closetman341

Chocolate with Nuts
not that your trainer cards are bad,but your not supposed to post your sprites on other peoples thread.go make your own!

Leon

Sycthtops.png
new sprites, so crit!
PIdgeleaf.png

Skittrill.png
overshade on the stomach/face

Last edited: