• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haru's Sprites!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon

Hi these are my first sprites, if their rubbish just tell me im new to spriting
anways......
Groudonegg.png
a groudon egg
and......
Ritchiesprite.png
my fan character Ritchie!!!
so post wat ya think!!

please??
(if anyone can do WBG, can they help me)

Sprites are now up for adoption, http://photobucket.com/albums/c17/LHope/?sc=1 just go onto my photobucket, copy the link n put in your sig, BUT I WANT CREDIT!!!!!!!
ok?

Last edited:
J

jhoto moto

i like the groudon egg but your ritchie guy looks like his pants are connected and are much too big for him and his hat is kinda wierd it looks slightly shaved but still its your first time and the sprites arn't too bad I would rate 7.5/10

D

dragonfangirl

Groudon egg7/10 becouse some parts are wihte and gray

ritchi 8/10 wel its good

Leon

thanx for the praise, gotta a new sprite *drumroll* ESPEON EGG!!!
EspeonEgg.png

Last edited:

Angelic Elf Ivy

Groudon egg- 9/10 I like Groudon but none of the Hoen legendaries can beat Rayquaza! Still the egg is a lot better than I could do.
Richie- 7/10 cuz his pants and hat look kindda funny.
Edit: Espeon egg!!!!!!!! It's cute! (*hugs egg)

Leon

and again a new one, the umbreon egg
UmbreonEgg.png
thats me done 4 today, ill post some new ones tonight or tomorrow

Angelic Elf Ivy

Haru said:
and again a new one, the umbreon egg
UmbreonEgg.png
thats me done 4 today, ill post some new ones tonight or tomorrow
Umbreon egg? Me want! (*grabs egg) Mine! (*hugs) So cute!

Leon

the final sprites of the day!!
Charmanderegg.png
charmander egg, and
Rayquazaegg.png
shiny rayquaza egg, (i knw i messed it up, but im a newbie remember!!)

P

P-Man

Shite. The groudon egg sux so much. The dudes trousers are all one shade (Default black). Shite. Stop.

C

Carpetted!

The guy's pants are off, the espeon egg's tail is cut off and the rayquaza egg's horn was chipped. Sloppy, but pretty good.

Leon

Articunoegg.png

Articuno egg!!!!!
Flygonegg.png

Flygon egg!!!

Last edited:

Kauser79

Kauser il più grande
Hey P-Man, i have an idea. Stop spamming! You go around saying that people's sprites suck and don't tell them how to improve! Stop! You know, saying 'Stop spriting' can really hurt somones feelings and make them never wan't to try again! They CAN practice, you know! They can get better, unlike you, as you'll always be mean. He/She's a first timer, they're just trying! So quit going around swearing at people for trying to sprite!

*End of rant*

On topic: They're pretty goo, though they could use some improvement. I suggest trying to mix some pokemon, but only two-pokemon mixes. The eggs are a little blocky, and they could use a little less pokemon parts, but other than that, you're off to a good start! Good luck! ^_^

Leon

Thanx Kauser, (im Male), i might try some mixes l8er, but im gonna do eggs just now since their pretty easy.
Crobategg.png

Crobat egg!!

L

lokitheodd

Hm... your sprites are nice, but they sort of hurt my eyes after a while. You need to work on your shading.

Leon

Houndoomegg.png

Houndoom egg!!
I suggest trying to mix some pokemon, but only two-pokemon mixes
Ive just been tryin that but i keep messing up

Leon

ill post one 2morrow, im going 2 bed, its like 5 to 2 in scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.