• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harvest Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerTim

See? I'm not dead...yet.
Yes, yes Honsy, I knows... :|
Lol

Anyway, welcome muumajii23, stay active and have fun!
And remember no one liners :)

Oh, and btw, on the list on post 277, it menions duck twince, and so I did a little research and apparently you have have farming ducks that produce duck eggs, and you can also have a pet duck, which most likely doesn't lay eggs.
The pet duck is also brown and a emerald green ring around its neck, I think theres a image in the site I listed before
(http://www.fogu.com/hm/animal_march/pets.php)\

Edit;

Games in the Harvest Moon Club Extras have been updated. How including, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Wii)
Frantic Farming (DS and sequal to Puzzle de harvest) and WiiWare Ranch Store (WiiWare)

:D
And a member has been ranked up... :D

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
(For thoes who are to lazy to look at the front to see who got the rank up
Me!

When did Harvest Moon Magic Melody for the wii come out!?!? I never new about the game and also WiiWare Farm Store is only available in Japan so we eather might get the game sooner in the futrue or might not ever be available in the amarican version wii. Thats the info I have today and hoping to get more soon!

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
First member to reach S Rank Award goes to Riolulu!

yay!!! =D Thank you so much!

hmmm I thought I had already posted here since the pet topic but I don't see it so I'll just go ahed and answer it here. ^_^

what pet animal should be added?

I like the thought of your dg having puppies or your cat having kittens. ^_^ Maybe you could find a mate to your dog or cat and work on thier relationship until you get puppies or kittens!!! =D That would be so adorable!

~riolulu

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I was playing IoH allday yesterday anbd I went from 30% to I think 41% or 49%. And while I was play I got a pet dog and the briged to the forest made and some other random characters moved to the island. I also met the harvest goddess, witch princess, and the two church people Roven and Ariella

I forgot there US names

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
What pet animal should be added?
Penguin definatly!
not only would it be cute, it'd also convince my girlfriend to come over more!
(instead of me going to her house)

Also sorry about being inactive, spring break lasted longer then I expected..

Raikou_fan

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been here, I just haven't seen a place where I really had anything to say. Anyway,

When did Harvest Moon Magic Melody come out!?!?

The one for Gamecube? Thats the real cutesy one with the characters with big heads, isn't it? It was released a few years ago... I tried it, but it was too small. There wasn't enough there, and I got bored. Also, I didn't like the graphics, they were really too bright for me.

Dunno if I've answered this yet, but I am now. =]

What pet animal should be added?

Chipmunks, Penguins, deer... And maybe a dolphin that lives in your pond!

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Works in: Island of Happiness
Hint
Effect: How to get a dog
How to: Have a high friendship with Mirabelle, and have the bridge to the forest built. On a rainy or snowing day she will tell you about the dog in the forest. she want you to go get it and bring it to her. After that she will give you the puppy!
Found by: Ranch Story

I posted that tip but I was thinking of fixing it a bit

Works in: Island of Happiness
Hint

Effect: How to get a dog
What you need:Have a high friendship with Mirabelle, and have the bridge to the forest built.
What happens: On a rainy/snowy day you use the bridge to the forest, Once you enter the forest, the event will start, You enter the forest then Mirabelle also comes to the forest. She askes you to helper find the puppy with her after you foind it you name it and she will take to you ranch
Found by: Ranch Story edited by Chihaya

Last edited:

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
I like harvest moon be date becouse it lets you raise a farm and date pretty girls Can I join?

Nami and Karin are the prittest

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Well I finally got Rune Factory for wii now and Im loving it!
Oh and I have action replay and I used it on island of happiness I get infinite heath and stamina and max cash its cheating but it made the game way more fun now I have festivals and all the bridges now I just need Vaughn to love me!

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
Can I join? Ever since my friend introduced me to A Wonderful Life, I've been addicted to these games since. Edit:The Harvest Moon games allow you to be more constructive than destructive. That's a really nice change of objectives, especially when you need to calm down.(guilty of being hyper when playing something like Resident Evil 4)

P.S. I hope this is better.

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Try not to one-line, guys, please. :3 We like to keep this thread nice and...not spam. -___-

SO, I will post a topic:

What do you spend the most time doing while playing harvest moon?

ANDAND I think that we should spice this thread up a bit. Maybe something like...a graphic contest or something, I denno. What do you guys think?

~riolulu

Penguinist Trainer

Typically, I spend most of my time perfecting my farm. I do what I can to make sure my fields are all clear, crops planted in decent formations, and tools upgraded as much as I can afford.

I try to do as many of the social events as possible, but unless I'm playing while I'm online as well, I'll usually forget when the events are unless I'm reading a guide.

I would be in full support of a graphics contest, but I probably wouldn't be participating, just because I really don't have any graphical skills.

AceTrainerTim

Random Chaos said:
Can I join?
Yes, accepted, Random Chaos welcome. Stay active and have fun.
And no one liners.

pika247 said:
Can I join?
No sorry, you may if you fix that post up. No one liners :D

Oh and I have action replay and I used it on island of happiness
Thats cheating! Lol, please don't speak about it here in Sppf.

Riolulu said:
Maybe something like...a graphic contest or something, I denno. What do you guys think?

That good be a good idea.

We could set that up sooner or later.

Talking to people, getting there relations up. :D

And guys sorry for the inactiveness. I've been away, with no internet access, even ask Honsy, I haven't been on MSN in a while, Lol

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!

When im in my Farm/Ranch I would go feed my animals then brush them (Exept for my dog, I let it run around untill 8:30 PM) then I would water my plants and harvest the ones that were ready

In the town I would Go to the shop and buy anything I need Then go to the diner to get something to eat. Then I would go talk to some of the people (Mostly the fishing people)

Then when im not in my ranch/farm or in the town (Another island, Forest, Mountain, Mine ect) I would do what I can there or see if I can find items that are only in that area

P.S. I always pick weeds I see in any area im in

A contest sounds fun! I think its a great idea

The Contest stater award goes to, Riolu! (I just think of random things...)

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas

Getting lost

I can never find my way around town, On DS I even got lost on my farm one time

Dos anyone know of an online walkthrough for the tree of tranquility?

AceTrainerTim

chihaya, sorry to hear your game was messed with.

Okay now, about this competion, how will it work.
Please put in your ideas.
E.g shoud it be a ingame comp, questionire, or a design thing.
Or one with different sections. eg. part one is the ingame comp, part two is the questionire and the final round is a design thing.

AceTrainerTim

chihaya, sorry to hear your game was messed with.

Okay now, about this competion, how will it work.
Please put in your ideas.
E.g shoud it be a ingame comp, questionire, or a design thing.
Or one with different sections. eg. part one is the ingame comp, part two is the questionire and the final round is a design thing.

Penguinist Trainer

That would be an interesting idea for a contest. I think the different sections would be very challenging.

For instance if there was an in-game competition, it could be something like "How long does it take you to reach X amount of dollars" or maybe "Ship X amounts of S crops/goods".

In regards to a questionnaire, we could have questions such as "How many potential spouses are in X", or maybe "Who's birthday is on X", or even "What event happens on X".

I think the design aspect would be the most interesting, primarily because it would give everyone a chance to show off their graphics skills. I will admit that I have almost no design skills, but I think its interesting nonetheless.

I think the only difficult thing would be how to judge something like that. Anyways, since I'm not active too much at the moment, I thought I'd at least throw my 2 cents in.

Status
Not open for further replies.