• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harvest Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I'll also be a judge. Im not the best altering person...

Wahhh I lost IoH T_T Im havibg Harvest Moon problems!

Game Cube lost, Wii Won't work, IoH gone

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
May I join please?

I love Harvest Moon because I love taking care of animals and crops, it's also very great to start a life and have family.

I have MM, DS, DSC, IoH, AnWL, and MFoMt. My favorite would have to be More Friends Of Mineral Town. :3

(Also, if you do referals, I found this from the banner in Penguinist Trainer's siggie.)

Pom Pom

May I join? I like HM games because they are a nice break from the common "Shoot em' up" games.

Would it be alright if I joined? I love Harvest Moon games. As I've gotten older, I've really grown to appreciate how freestyle the games are. The only bad things I have to say about the series are that I wish that the worlds were bigger and that mining was slightly less addicting . . .

Hey can I join? I love to play the game for the N64 and I have gotten the perfect ending in it to. I so play the GC one (Wonderful Life) but I lost the disk and im currently getting a new one!

Last edited:

AceTrainerTim

Pom Pom, TheDarkOne and LavenderEyedNinetales you may join!
Welcome, sorry I took awhile, the when I checked the servers here were to slow to try checking, but anyway you're welcomed now, just on a small note, please no one liners its just because the club can, and will be closed if it continues unfortuntly...

sunny13, I didn't accept you at this time because it says your banned... but you may try again after your banned is up.
And heres the contest coming up.. So

Round One:

Gender Switch Points /15
You will get a original Harvest Moon or Rune Factory person picture and edit it to look like the opposite gender or sprite one of your own, but it must resemble a current in game person.

Round two:

Signature Making Points /10
Make something suitable for signatures on this club and forum(e.g buttons, banners, images).
Every entry will be added to the Harvest Moon Club Extras selection.

Round three:

Caption Contest Points /10
The judges/or myself will post a picture and maybe a short story, then you would have to write a sentence on what the person ingame maybe said, or be saying, then followed by a conclusion.
(e.g if I post a seen of the hero in the middle of a bucket load of harvest sprites, and a text saying: After leaving the Bar, then stumbling around town, Mark see a little hut you burst in and then you're surrounded by Harvest Sprites, you then mumble; "??" you could write;

"What the... Little fairies... arg... I didn't know I drank that much" *Hiccup* "Fairies.. every where" and after that he collapsed on the ground with a bang, amused the harvest sprites danced on his unconsion body.)

Round Four

Story Time Points /15
You write down a short story about you're life on the farm in game, it should be judged on creativity, spelling and grammar.

All Entries will be PM'd to the judges to avoid cheating and the theft of ideas, so even if ideas are similiar we know one didn't take anothers members idea.

**To avoid loosing more members to judge, people taking part may choose 3 of the 4 parts of the contest...**

Thanks

Edit;
Harvest Moon Animal March is now Harvest Moon Animal Parade and it's due to be realeased in Fall 2009 in the USA, lucky ducks :|

Will you get Animal Parade when it comes out in your area?

Last edited:

AceTrainerTim

chihaya01 said:
T_T I don't think I will. My Wii still doesn't work and i'll just be sad that I can't play the game

Thats unfortuntant, but why is your Wii not working??

Now, does anyone know how long it takes to get copies of a Harvest moon game to be sold Australia, like does it take month or two waiting period before coming to Australia or does it come out in shops at the same time as USA or...?

Thanks. :)

For The Comp
Judges
Raikou_fan
riolulu

Challengers
AceTrainerTim
Honsy

** Remember now theres a forth part and you may choose 3 or the 4 parts so more people can be challengers. :)

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Oh my!
If I only knew about this club sooner...
I love Harvest Moon! I have IoH, MFoMT and also Rune Factory 2 if any of you guys know that game...
I got hooked as soon as I knew HM was about nature, and ever since, I've been a true, blue HM nerd. :D
I like peaceful things....
Can I join?

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Oh yay, I'm a judge!

So, just to make sure I know exactly what is happening, contestants are sending entries to all the judges via PM? Or just to AceTrainerTim, who will send them on to the judges?

And c'mon guys, we need more participants! We only have two! :'c

and welcome maxx unlimited!! :3

~riolulu

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Welcome maxx unlimited. (and the people from ages back I never welcomed. Damn, I'm inactive.)

Sorry to say Tim, but I may have to pull out. My copy of Photoshop is acting up. I'll try to fix it before the unspecified time when the comp is on, but I'll probably not be able to take part in it.

AceTrainerTim

riolulu said:
Oh yay, I'm a judge!

So, just to make sure I know exactly what is happening, contestants are sending entries to all the judges via PM? Or just to AceTrainerTim, who will send them on to the judges?

And c'mon guys, we need more participants! We only have two! :'c

and welcome maxx unlimited!! :3

~riolulu
Riolulu you don't have to be a judge, so you may be a contestant if you want.
Partcipants should send entries directly to judges, and about partcipants, we need more of them!!

Also, welcome maxx unlimited. :)
Enjoy your time here and have fun :)

Honsy said:
My copy of Photoshop is acting up. I'll try to fix it before the unspecified time when the comp is on, but I'll probably not be able to take part in it.

Thats unfortunate, but if Honsy does pull out it will take longer to recuit more partcipants, as we need three or more to start/get the starting date.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Riolulu you don't have to be a judge, so you may be a contestant if you want.
Partcipants should send entries directly to judges, and about partcipants, we need more of them!!

Naw I like being a judge. :3

So after I get the entries what do I do?

~riolulu

Raikou_fan

AceTrainerTim said:
Judges
Raikou_fan
riolulu

Woohoo, I'm a judge! You may all refer to me a Mr. Judge from now on. Fear my awesome judgely powers!! Lol jk. =]

So I just wait for us to get enough entrants, then wait for all of them to send me the stuff, then I judge them.... Then what? And is there anything specific I should be judging them on, or just how they look?

AceTrainerTim

Creativeness, Looks, Imagination stuff like that :)

After you get you PM from a partcipant you shall post a score and which challenage they did, only then at the end, you may repost the entries on here so every one can look.

Penguinist Trainer

I'd be interested in the competition. I know I'm inactive a lot because of work, but this might give me something to work on after work.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to one-line. And yes, I would rather participate in the competition. I don't think I'd make a very good judge.

Last edited:

AceTrainerTim

I'd be interested in the competition. I know I'm inactive a lot because of work, but this might give me something to work on after work.

Firstly, fix up your post, no one liners...! RAAWR!!

Now you may partcipant if you want to, but if you can help it, try not to be a judge please.

Edit;

Judges
Raikou_fan
riolulu

Challengers
AceTrainerTim
Honsy~Has techical issues for the moment.
Penguinist Trainer

And new sig :p Lol

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Island Kozunai
Thanks to Harvest of the Forums this was brought to my attention. As stated in the previous news post Natsume confirmed that they would be bringing Harvest Moon to this years E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) well now they have officially told us that they will be bringing Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, which we know as Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March, as well as Harvest Moon: Sunshine Island, formerly know as Harvest Moon: Shining Sun and Friends. We will be keeping you updated with the news that we get from E3, which will be held in just a couple of weeks. As of right now they are scheduled to be released late this summer. Click below to go to their respective pages.

21 May 2009, 11:53 am
Yep, yep I'm looking forward to the E3 trailers, and hopefully they'll be released late Summer without issues. A bit late in bringing the news over here, but I'm pretty sure most have already heard. ~Just in case you missed it~ woop.

I've stopped playing ToT for a while. I guess it felt kinda sluggish after marriage.

AceTrainerTim

Xashlei said:
Yep, yep I'm looking forward to the E3 trailers, and hopefully they'll be released late Summer without issues. A bit late in bringing the news over here, but I'm pretty sure most have already heard. ~Just in case you missed it~ woop

Thanks for that infomation, I have missed that...

I love and hate watching trailers, love them for just bringing previews and the best parts of the game but hate them for making me more impatient to get the game :|

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Challengers
AceTrainerTim
Honsy~Has techical issues for the moment.
Penguinist Trainer

Penguinist Trainer

Finally, another challenger.

By the way, my photoshop is pretty much fixed now, the filters are acting up, but it's all good for all the things except for the sig part, so I won't do that one.

The caption contest could be fun though. Give me a chance to use my so-called wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.