• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Harvest Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerTim

Finally, another challenger.

By the way, my photoshop is pretty much fixed now, the filters are acting up, but it's all good for all the things except for the sig part, so I won't do that one.

The caption contest could be fun though. Give me a chance to use my so-called wit.

Okay, use your "wit". Lol

Now with that, I will make a starting date by tomorrow, afternoon (AEST/+10)
And make sure everyone is happy with it or around 19 hours from this post time. Lol

AceTrainerTim

Yes being very specific here. How many days, hours, minutes and then seconds should we have to complete the tasks?

I'm thinking 4 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 2.2 seconds.

Price shall be the thought of winning and a imaginary check of your chioce in the mail, and a sig thing. Lol

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Price shall be the thought of winning and a imaginary check of your chioce in the mail, and a sig thing. Lol

Who's making the sig thing?

Also, I love the thought of winning, I've got good odds too, a 1 in 3 chance!

EDIT: Also, I find it funny that I still post here. Pretty much all my posts are irrelevant to any Harvest Moon games, just relevant to what's being discussed. I should start playing again.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Doesn't every one have the chance of 1 out of 3.

Exactly my point.

So, as per usual, I'll be making the winner's sig? What if I win? Does someone else make me a sig I won't use either?

AceTrainerTim

I'll probaly make it... I've can do that stuff on Photoshop now... I think. Lol You can make one if you want, but I'm taking part aswell, so yeah. Or one of the judges can do it if they have the abilty to do so...

Raikou_fan

Sorry, I'm going to be inactive for the next two weeks for vacation. I know it's kind of bad timing with the contest, but theres nothing i can do. If it will still be going on on the 14th, I'll still be able to judge. If not, it may be better to leave it up to Riolulu.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Hey. I put up a request to be in this club about a week ago, but I got banned. :/ {Too large of a sig, nothing huge.}

My post is a few pages back, but I'll go again anyways.

I love Harvest Moon because... I just love it! Cows are also my favorite animal, so maybe that has something to do with it.

My games are:
- DS
- DS C
- IoH
- AnWL
- MM
- MFoMT

My favorites are MFoMT & AnWL. :) They are more... basic that IoH, and the more recent ones.

AceTrainerTim

Welcome sunny13, please stay active and have fun.

Raikou_fan said:
Sorry, I'm going to be inactive for the next two weeks for vacation. I know it's kind of bad timing with the contest, but theres nothing i can do. If it will still be going on on the 14th, I'll still be able to judge. If not, it may be better to leave it up to Riolulu.

Well if thats the case, riolulu may have to jugde by him/her self Lol.

But thats not a big deal :) Just as alone we have contestians.

Starting date will be...

5th of June, ending on the 10th of June... So is every one happy with that?

For those who haven't seen it...

Harvest Moon Club Contest

Starting 5th of June, ending on the 10th of June.
Round One:

Gender Switch Points /15
You will get a original Harvest Moon or Rune Factory person picture and edit it to look like the opposite gender or sprite one of your own, but it must resemble a current in game person.

Round two:

Signature Making Points /10
Make something suitable for signatures on this club and forum(e.g buttons, banners, images).
Every entry will be added to the Harvest Moon Club Extras selection.

Round three:

Caption Contest Points /10
The judges/or myself will post a picture and maybe a short story, then you would have to write a sentence on what the person ingame maybe said, or be saying, then followed by a conclusion.
(e.g if I post a seen of the hero in the middle of a bucket load of harvest sprites, and a text saying: After leaving the Bar, then stumbling around town, Mark see a little hut you burst in and then you're surrounded by Harvest Sprites, you then mumble; "??" you could write;

"What the... Little fairies... arg... I didn't know I drank that much" *Hiccup* "Fairies.. every where" and after that he collapsed on the ground with a bang, amused the harvest sprites danced on his unconsion body.)

Round Four

Story Time Points /15
You write down a short story about you're life on the farm in game, it should be judged on creativity, spelling and grammar.

All Entries will be PM'd to the judges to avoid cheating and the theft of ideas, so even if ideas are similiar we know one didn't take anothers members idea.

**Choose 3 of the 4 parts of the contest...**

Jugdes
riolulu

Partcipants
AceTrainerTim
Honsy
Penguinist Trainer
maxx unlimited

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
AceTrainerTim said:
Well if thats the case, riolulu may have to jugde by him/her self Lol.

But thats not a big deal Just as alone we have contestians.

ima girl. :) and I can judge by myself, that's not a problem! =D

I also read over your post about what the contest entries should be, and I have got it down and am ready to judge. :3

So I am judging out of 40?

Oh, and for whoever's posting the harvest moon captions, I'll need the answers, since I do not know them that well myself ^_^''

~riolulu

AceTrainerTim

So I am judging out of 40?

~riolulu

Gender Switch = Points out of 15

Signature Making = Points out of 10

Caption Contest = Points out of 10

Story Time = Points out of 15

And about the starting date.. does anyone don't know it started yesterday... So :) Ending on the 10th or if its going bad, the 15th.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Oshi- I forgot about it. I'm a day behind on...something.

I'll be doing The Gender Swap, Caption Contest, and the story...thing.

I'm assuming the Caption contest works a little like the caption contest thread in the games section? Someone posts a picture and we try to write something funny?

If so, someone post the picture already! lol

AceTrainerTim

Lol... Don't worry you'll probly get 9 days to finish the comp... So... riolulu ciuld you post the picture for the caption contest.... Or I will...

Don't worry Honsy... I haven't start neither lol...

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Sure thing, AceTRainerTim! I'll find a picture for the caption contest. :3

Also, if everyone could say what part of the contest they are doing here so that I don't get confused with who's doing what that would be great. :3

***Will edit post here when I have picture***

alright guys here is the picture:

[img139]http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/harvestmoon_022404_000_640w.jpg[/img139]

when you caption it, please include it in your PM. ^_^ here is the code:

Code:
[noparse][img139]http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/harvestmoon_022404_000_640w.jpg[/img139][/noparse]

Also, please do not use names in your captions, as it may be a bit confusing. Say "boy" or "cow" and stuff like that. Thank you! =D

hint: you can even make the house or grass talk 8D if you want! Just be creative :3

~riolulu

Last edited:

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Okay. I've submitted the caption contest now.

I'm working on the gender swap, and if I can get my filters working again, I'll do the sig.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Hey, I'll enter the contest.
Sorry this is a little late....

So, gender switch first?
I'm ready when you are!

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Hey, I'll enter the contest.
Sorry this is a little late....

So, gender switch first?
I'm ready when you are!

Right now, you can submit any part of the contest you want to me by PM. with the gender switch, you can chose any character from any harvest moon game you like!

Also, if you are going to enter the contest, please tell me which parts of it you will be doing. :3

~riolulu

AceTrainerTim

Right now, you can submit any part of the contest you want to me by PM. with the gender switch, you can chose any character from any harvest moon game you like!

Also, if you are going to enter the contest, please tell me which parts of it you will be doing. :3

~riolulu

Yes, you may join the comp...

But you only choose 3 of the 4 parts, of any combination...

So if you will be joining the comp... It will be ending on the 15th
Lucky for us, eh Honsy?

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Ok then, I will do the first three rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.