1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Harvest Moon Stage

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarkLikeTheNewMoon, Jun 11, 2011.

?

Rate my Art?

1. Good

66.7%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Atrocious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Amazing!

33.3%
  1. DarkLikeTheNewMoon

DarkLikeTheNewMoon Sleepy Pyromaniac :3

Don't let the title fool you, this is not a Harvest Moon game thread X3. It's just to post my art, get some critique, advertise my shop[see the banner in my sig!] and hopefully meet some new people =3.

The pics are huuuuge, but thats only cause I have no idea of the right dimentions that should be used in Gimp and tend to just use A5 for everything ^^'

I have some Pokemon:

[​IMG]
    My Serperior Ryukishu, who's French [despite his Japanese name] and my best friend Mystic's Audino, Sonata, who's Welsh and has a crush on him ^^'

[​IMG]
    Jazon [Butterfree] and Devon [Beedrill] are two of my Fire Red Nuzlocke pokemon~

[​IMG]
    Little Chibi Red~

[​IMG]
    You may have seen a smaller version of this in VictiniMaster's signature, it was a request in my shop Shameless Advertising

[​IMG]
    The large version of my Avatar that I use on DeviantART [My username is Kae-amp-Insanity]

[​IMG]
    The members of Team Kevrix, a non-existand PMD team I made X3

[​IMG]
    The first lineless picture I ever drew~

[​IMG]
    Request in my shop by Sweet Dreams~

[​IMG]
    Another request, by Latios_lover this time~

[​IMG]
    Request, another by Zozo1999

[​IMG]
    My Smeargle Leo, showing you how much he loves you~ This pic is old.

[​IMG]
    Moar Leo~ He does actually know spacial rend~ Again, oldish

Some of my OC's~

[​IMG]
    Keiran and Richard with my friend Sharru's Hunter OC Dazz. Keiran is the purple hoodied Hunter, Richard is the Smoker and Dazz is the other Hunter~ [This is L4D for those of you who have no idea X3]

[​IMG]
    Cute little pic I drew while bored X3 It's Akai and Kaiven, my Wolf Twins~

[​IMG]
    My...I dunno, sona? I guess you could call her that...I use her to represent me when I draw myself [although usually the blue is red]. I drew this after walking into my Nan's glass door X3

[​IMG]
    Why yes, this is a MLP: FiM OC, how did you Guess?

[​IMG]
    Masq and Kaiven doing the Matryoshka dance. Masq is the brown haired tall one, Kaiven is the short Black.Orange one~ This is new.

[​IMG]
    Old reff I drew of my Fursonathing X3

[​IMG]
    Chibi the Linheraptor being sad <=(. Old

[​IMG]
    Otis and Kyle [Archer and Lemur-boy], these two are used in English exams, and I like to doodle them in [surprisingly] English class X3. Sorta old

[​IMG]
    Hari, a creature of my own creation, is not happeh. My friend Mystic and I created him and Kama [below] in Art class when we were bored. I don't draw them enough... Slightly old.

[​IMG]
    Kamakiri, Kama for short. Was created with Hari [above], pic drawn just before Hari's.

[​IMG]
    Ajhdspfoka I love this picture soooo much~ I drew it during my exam leave, mid May-ish. It's Masq and Kaiven being cute ¬w¬

[​IMG]
    Rodreich
    and Pharo
    being cute. I seem to like drawing my babies being cute, ne? Drawn about a month ago, give or take a week or so...

Neopets

[​IMG]
    My love for this picture is unexplainable. It took 3 days~

[​IMG]
    A baby Kougra drawn for one of my Neofriends~

[​IMG]
    Still not sure if I really like this...It's RatselFalter, my Starry Bori, but I really don't like his face here....

Other~

[​IMG]
    Drawn for Zozo1999, a request in my shop. This is the less violent version, to see the one with blood go here

[​IMG]
    Haha I don't even know why I'm posting this! It's a picture Mystic took of me that I doodled on ¬3¬

[​IMG]
    Data and Geordi from Star Trek; The Next Generation 83

[​IMG]
    Random Unicorn-Dog. His name is Benji o3o

[​IMG]
    The Dreamons, odd creatures created after I had a reeeeallly weird dream...

[​IMG]
    Random dragon I made in my first year of [Scottish] High School...The pic is fairly recent though~

[​IMG]
    Paper children! Top to bottom: asq, Kaiven, Dougle, Akai, Rodreich, Pharo~

[​IMG]
    I call it; the Leaning Tower of Dreamons~

[​IMG]
    A-cat-suki...Gettit? The akatsuki from Naruto, as cats o3o. This pic is very old, but I love how TobiKitty came out, even if the anatomy is horrid~

So, What do you think? Good? Bad? So terrible you fell from your seats in disgust?​

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Darn it people is my stuff really that bad!? T^T

3. Latios_lover

Latios_lover Savvy

Wow!! That's sooo good!! I need to go request in your shop now XD

4. DarkLikeTheNewMoon

New Art : [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  5. DarkLikeTheNewMoon