• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone caught a Pokemon with Pokerus?

PokemonTrainerKaden

No but Iv gotten pletny of Pokerus trades.

Drat

Don't Bother None
Yep I hatched a wooper with Pokerus in my White. I vaguely remember catching one in the second gen silver, but I may have just made that up in my head.

Fireflies

Aura Master
I got mine from a vaporeon over GTS in Platinum. Scared the crap out of me b/c I didn't know what pokerus was lol

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
I caught a Ralts with one which I spead to the rest of my games. XD;

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I never had a pokemon caught with pokerus.
Ive had the pokerus.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
I've actually caught two Pokemon with PokeRUS, both in Hoenn. One was a Wingull, and one was a Chinchou. The first time it happened I thought it was a legitimate virus that would hurt my Pokemon because I accidentally skipped over Nurse Joy's description of it, and I ran over to my friend Neil's house terrified of what was happening. He was clueless, lol.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I have never caught a pokemon that had it. But I have caught the virus itself from a wild pokemon on Victory Road in White.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Well, I didn't catch the Pokemon that had it, but in Pokemon Black one of my Pokemon got it from training... I forgot what it was. I think it was Lilipup or something...

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Yes. I caught two pokemon with Pokerus. One was in Emerald version and the other was in Diamond version.

swordpikachu

Zoroark User
I caught a quagsire on diamond infected with pokerus. But I didn't know what pokerus was at the time.