• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Anyone Else Had This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Okay, so today I entered sppf, like normal, I tried to click a thread, and it came up with a malware detected page. Then, once I clicked to get past that, this screen popped up:

Not_Again...62707.PNG

So, has anyone else had this or is it just my computer?

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
This appears to me to be the work of a hacker.

Thinking my cookies were corrupt, I tried visiting the forums in Internet Explorer, which turned out to be a HUGE MISTAKE! My up-to-date IE8 was hit with an exploit and a dozen trojans were loaded onto my computer. I'm still cleaning up the damage.

Please do not visit these forums using any version of Internet Explorer, especially if you're running as admin.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
If it's "asking you to download something," you're already infected. :(

Do you have any antivirus software already installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.