• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone else here seen Kyo Kara Maou?

Have you seen any episodes of Kyo Kara Maou?

• No, I haven't yet, but I plan to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm not interested in seeing that anime.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hi everyone.

First of all, let me say that the anime club at my college has been showing this hilarious anime: Kyo Kara Maou

And personally, I find it to be one of the funniest anime I've ever seen!! It's not only funny, but it also has a lot of action in it, it has interesting characters, and a lot of random things happen in it as well!!!! :D

Of course, my favorite character in this anime is the main character, Yuuri - and for those who don't know he's the Maou (demon king, of New Mazoku). ^^

My favorite parts so far would have to be:

- The first episode, where Yuuri got flushed down the toilet (literally), and into the demon world.

- The following episode, when Yuuri slapped Wolfram across to face, which in that world, means that he proposed to Wolfram. So he apparently got engaged by accident (lol)!! XD

- In that same episode, I also liked the part when Yuuri picked up the knife off the floor, which is apparently an agreement to a duel in the demon world! XD

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I've only seen the first DVD, but I liked what I saw.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Oh, cool!!

So was the DVD in Japanese (with subs), or was it dubbed?

Anyway though, we've been watching subtitled episodes of Kyo Kara Maou in my anime club.

Of course, since I like this show so much, I really wanna get some of the DVDs, and see the dubbed version of it! I bet it will be just as funny in English! ^^

Allison_Park

Try and Touch ME!
I watched the first episode when he got flushed in the toilet but i've been meaning on getting it. Isn't it guy on guy anime? like gravitation!

I was going to see it but I saw a series similar to it already so I suggested to myself not to watch it.

Griff

Purple Wings
*jumps up and down and waves wildly* I have! I have! Wolfram and Yuuri are sooo adorable together! How much have you seen? I don't want to spoil it for you by chattering on about some of my favorite scenes. ^^

I bought a set of KKM pins at Anime Boston - chibi Yuuri, Wolfram, and Conrad. ^_^

Oh, and I'd stick with the subtitled version if I were you. The dub voices are ew. XP

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Oh, we've made it pretty far into the series, Griff!! ^^

And I believe we've made it somewhere between episode 20 - 30 (I'm not exactly sure which episode we're on, but I know we've seen at least that much, lol). XD

Also, about the dub, I doubt the dub voices could be that bad to me. I love anime dubs, so no matter how bad they seem to other people, I always find dubs pretty good. XD