• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone ever beaten Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenUmbreon

Has anyone ever beaten Red in that place?
He randomly says ... and yeah.
I can almost beat him. I have 3 pokemon in the lvl 70s.
I need to train more.
And Red doesn`t even have blastoise or charizard does he?? I only remember him having Venasaur Pikachu and someothers like eevee well he coulda evolved his eevee so....

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Yeah i have beaten him too... That makes 3 of us so far...

I beat him with a Lv88 Typhlosion and a few others for when Blastoise came out to play. They were only Lv30ish though, so it was very minor stalling.

Blazios

No. I have not beaten Red. He is the hardest boss ever. Nobody can defeat him. He is that powerful.

FORWARDSLASHSARCASM.

Yes, I've beaten him. Many times.

Supergalactic

Space Case
I was under the impression that he was supposed to be Yellow; thus why he had all the starters and why his strongest poke'mon was a pikachu. But yes I've beaten him. He's not that hard to defeat, really. I only had one trained poke'mon with me at the time: my feraligator, and he was enough.

Yes, very easily.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
I beat him the first time with a lvl 100 pidgeot and 2 dragonites

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I beat him. Can't remember much in my party besides a high level Pidgeot and Typhlosion though. He was pretty challenging, but wasn't too bad.

gtab x3

Yes i did i beat him easily with
Donphan lv 56
Lanturn Lv 54
Typhlosion Lv 59
Dragonite Lv 55
Gloom lv 51
Sneasel Lv 57

I beat him very easily and with pokemon that were lower level then his. I did have to use a couple of revives, but it was easy nonetheless.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Have I beaten red? Is that a rhetorical question? I think we all have beaten red. That damn snorlax was rather tough to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.