• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone ever beaten Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureFyre

It's Hot in Topeka.
Yea, I beat him. Got him with my Ampharos lvl 82 and Typhlosion lvl 85.

Yeah, I've beat him. I can't remember what team I used, but I beat him a lot. He was my quick money :D

When I was getting ready to battle him,I used my best pokemon and beat him with ease!
Now I always battle him for training or money!

I think the question should be "Who hasn't Beaten Red"

xDDD

lol! Yeah I bet Red yesterday with a level 92 Lapras. If you train a Pokemon to a decent enough level he's not so hard.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I remember the first time I beat him, I cloned my Typhlosion, Lugia and Alakazam. So I had two of each. Level 80 or something, and that is how I beat him at first xD

I did beat him with a real team more after that.

FERALIGATR used SURF

'nuff said.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I never had any lv100s... but yuh
Beat him
Typhlosion sweep.
Others were just bait to Revive him.
Fire+Thunder Punch = win

Fel_pheonix

<= "I can see you"
Beat him level 100 wobbafet, yay for couter and mirror coat

Ivix

Yeah, I beat him. It's amazing how easy his Pikachu is, considering it's supposed to be his strongest. His Snorlax is the only real challenge, if it can even be considered that.

toxiclucario

Perfectionist
years ago when i had pokemon crystal, i beat him easy as pie. i dont remember if you could rebattle him or if i just saved and did the battle a million times.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Of course. Who hasn't? I can't remember what I had as a team, but I do know I took him down on my first try. Not that hard, though the levels of his team make it seem it may be so.

Kites

Champ In The Making
It was an epic battle indeedy, but I demolished Red.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.