• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone ever caught a SHINY Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringworm128

Gen 3 and 4 fanatic.
In the 10 plus years the gen 3 games have been out and the millions of hours that we've collectively spent playing has anyone ever legitimately found a shiny Feebas, or at least heard of someone finding one?

Rising Star

Certified Boss
LOL I WISH. I haven't even been able to catch a damn feebas. I've had Emerald for 8 years now... since the day it came out. NOT ONE SINGLE FEEBAS.

One of my friends had a shiny milotic though, not sure if it was legit or not.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Maybe someone who's found the correct fishing spot, has several days worth of time to kill, and a lot of luck/patience. I wouldn't be surprised.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I actually did manage to find a Feebas in Emerald by luck, but never a shiny one. But I imagine someone, somewhere probably does have one legitimately.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I knew a person who once caught a shiny Feebas. Unfortunately he traded with someone to register it in the Pokedex and the other person "stole" it from him and didn't give it back. Then he deleted his save file and no more Shiny Feebas... Yeah what a douche.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Nope, haven't even caught a regular one.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
It was the first Feebas I ever saw in a game. ._.

And it had perfect Nature, along with good IVs.

I spent a day to get it to Milotic.

Was going to send it over while I was staying with cousins, I go to the bathroom...

Continue
Lukas
0:07
0 Badges

*RAGERAGERAGERGAERAGERAGERAGE*

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I had enough trouble finding a normal Feebas. I remember in Ruby I spent several days trying to find one. ._.

Same here. It took me quite sometime to find one, and when I did, I didn't know how to evolve it. The result? I raised a Feebas to level fifty something and I didn't know how to make it evolve. -_- I know better now. If I remember correctly though, it had had a bad nature anyway.

It was the first Feebas I ever saw in a game. ._.

And it had perfect Nature, along with good IVs.

I spent a day to get it to Milotic.

Was going to send it over while I was staying with cousins, I go to the bathroom...

Continue
Lukas
0:07
0 Badges

*RAGERAGERAGERGAERAGERAGERAGE*

Omg. I feel for you. :( If it makes you feel any better, look what I did:

On pokemon colosseum, I once got a sudowoodo that was shiny...And then I started over, thinking, "oh I'll get another chance!" FML. Yeah right. :p

On my platinum game I spent like a month soft resetting to get a shiny palkia, so when it finally appears, guess what happens? My Luxray kills it with a critical hit.

InVicta

Kakuna Matata!!
Not me, my friend said he had one but thats kinda hard to believe. Best thing I had was in emerald and I found a shiny ralts. Then, I killed it :'(

ashiemore

I fished for about 10 hours on a car drive and couldn't even find a normal one... let alone a shiny one. Let's see...it's a 1/8192 chance to find a shiny, and if it takes about 10 seconds to fish once... I don't feel like pulling out my calculator. XD

~ashiemore

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Man, I was in elementary school when the third generation hit (I'm now a sophomore in college). But, I remember fishing for hours trying to catch that friggin' fish. I never found a shiny one, but I did manage to catch one and attempt to evolve it. I was terrible at making PokeBlocks so I never could get it to evolve, so it ended up rotting in the PC for years until I erased my game and started over. I've never once been able to get a Milotic in my Ruby. I'm too impatient to try finding another Feebas.

Zim Del Invasor

I'd imagine so. Finding Feebas is the hard part, but once you locate the spot, it's not hard to get as many as you want, and it's definitely one of the shinies more people would be inclined to hunt for. Shiny Milotic I'd be amazed about, though, since doesn't it need to have a +Sp.Atk nature to evolve?

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
I'd imagine so. Finding Feebas is the hard part, but once you locate the spot, it's not hard to get as many as you want, and it's definitely one of the shinies more people would be inclined to hunt for. Shiny Milotic I'd be amazed about, though, since doesn't it need to have a +Sp.Atk nature to evolve?

Not necessarily. A +SpA nature means if you feed it beauty Pokeblocks, it receives a greater beauty boost from them. So you don't need one, but it sure helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.