• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has anyone ever caught a SHINY Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I never found a shiny in my entire play-through of Ruby, and as I've only managed to find and catch one Feebas in Ruby, it's basically impossible for me. I'm sure that if I were to ever get a Ditto onto my Ruby (not likely at this point in time), I could probably breed for a shiny if I was really that desperate. It was hell looking for that damn fish, so a shiny one wouldn't honestly do me any justice, even if it evolved.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Well, while looking for one in my Emerald, I actually found a Shiny Charvanha, lol. No Febass, but still pretty good, lol.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Nope, no feebas yet, but still trying ... =(

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I caught a regular Feebas which isn't way too difficult as once you find the right spot it's like a 60% encounter rate or something. I have never encountered a shiny one although I do have an event shiny Milotic.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Breeding with a Shiny Charm and Masuda Method is hard enough - but trying to randomly encounter one on a select tile? That would be torturous.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Hmm gen 3 requires you to SR on that exact spot.
Could be done with patience. Never tried it myself though.
Speaking of fishing...
Does anyone know if feebas can be fished up in X and Y?
Chain fishing could make having a shiny feebas caught in the wild possible.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I personally never have, but my sister found and caught one in Emerald version I believe. She was looking for Feebas on Route 119 and found a spot where they showed up and as she was trying to catch as many as possible so she could trade them to her friends, she eventually encountered a Shiny one. I don't know what she did with it though; she probably traded it since she wasn't a fan of Shiny Pokemon herself.

Nope, haven't caught a shiny Feebas but got lots of normal ones.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Never caught a shiny Feebas. I was just excited to finally find one of my Feebas spots on Emerald. I've had poor shiny luck up until the past few years anyway.

Kalosian

So long
I have never caught a shiny Feebas, just regular ones. I have never heard about someone meeting and catching a shiny one in third generation either.

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
I haven't. I would like to get one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.