1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen the website, PokeSpeAnime Fourm?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by TrollGuy09, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrollGuy09

TrollGuy09 Well-Known Member

It is a website that is making an animated series about Special. What do you think about the website?

2. Red_the_knight

Red_the_knight Pokemon Warrior

[Originally posted by TrollGuy09
    It is a website that is making an animated series about Special. What do you think about the website?[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess I can tell you.

The site is for people who want to audition trying to bring Pokemon Special (Adventures) to life, or into a real anime.

Are you looking for it?

3. Maxim

Maxim Retired Pokefan

I've seen a couple of such projects. All born dead.

Fans shouldn't even bother.

4. Orbis

Orbis What?

O-O

Ahem.........

All projects to bring PokeSpe to life are good in concept, but executed poorly. If you want to get something off the ground, have good animation. Please.

5. Kimchu

Kimchu Onward!

That was....strange.

Yea, I've heard of it. They're apparently still working on episode 1 according to their youtube channel. It's a good idea on paper, but the actual production of one with so little resources sounds well,....impossible, honestly.

At least the animation looks smooth though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0N4zsbC66Q&feature=relmfu

And almost done with the first chapter (posted 2 years ago....): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3mofKTmps

In my opinion, they should go for a manga dub instead. They've got the voice actors, sfx, and video editing software already. Would be much easier to pull off than an anime...
    But still, props to them for trying though.

6. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

7. Red_the_knight

Believe me, our team is working on the animation. Voice Acting is easy, it's just that we don't have enough help with the illustration team. I'm helping out with a few kinks right now.

Ah yes, the first episode. It just needs some coloring and line art, and then the first episode is done. But we're still having a lot of delays with the problem.

@namld098nam
    Dude! Speak English! I can't read what you're saying!

8. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

..........................Why isn't this thread closed yet...it's just getting spammed.

And newsflash. It ain't happening.

Here's an idea: stop trying to reply to a robot designed to post spam.

9. Red_the_knight

Then close it down or lock it so people won't get the idea. And don't be such a sour puss. We're working on the kinks. You're as bad as Maxim.

10. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Try using the report button then, rather than minimod and add spam to the thread!

Closed and bots dealt with. Why they wanted to have a party here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.