• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Chansey surpassed Blissey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

365pokemon

I personally wasn't much of a fan of chansey at first, but after trying it out, it works pretty well. And it definitely is a matter of preference.

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
chansey is cuter but leftover blissey with sesmetic toss i like to see you not open your mouth. you cant.

Zachmac

Woah, this is back from the days before dattebayo was banned and when I still thought Calm Mind Blissy was viable...talk about a bump.

But anyway, Blissey excels at putting up with the common sandstorm teams and all around surviving because of it's leftovers, and Chansey can is better for taking physical attacks and Psyshock. Though, Blissey seems to be the most popular now in days, so I guess that really proves that leftovers can make a big difference.

32008638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.