• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has the Bike become a totally pointless item?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I always use the bike if I need to get from a route to a city in a jip.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
How do you hate the bike music? All of the bike themes sound good.

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
No, for one reason- egg hatching. Otherwise yes. I liked the way they did it in hoenn best.

Wyvern777

I didn't use the bike so much in Soul Silver where you could set auto run, but I've found more use for it in Black since I've gotten back into breeding egg moves.

liogarus

Beware! Land Shark!
I use it all the time. But flying is still the best method of traveling

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
I am impatient! I use the bike!

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Bikes made bridges in Black and White seem like nothing. I mean if i ran across SkyArrow bridge or something, it would take me a while since my B button doesnt work all the time

Cablez

swaggot
Always used in Gen I and II because there were no running shoes. I use it for hatching eggs aswell. I hate the new bike music, so inferior to Gen I

chocoboy

In School
I don't see why it's pointless. For one, it still makes you go places faster than the running shoes, and two, I use it to help hatch eggs. Just imagine using the b button for a couple-thousand steps.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
what I want to know the most is when you went to the bike shop, before you were given one, why do the bikes cost like 99999999999

Hojinisabeast22

I'm a Fan, Man!
because that way you won't buy it and also it will force you to actually go to Vermillion town to get it.:579:

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
Well, I know that as a kid I LOVED to cruse around on that thing and kids probably still love that today, thats why it sticks around.