• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has this happend to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingTrainer

Two years ago during the summer time, i was playing my diamond game late at night. Maybe around 2 am or so, anyway i was playing around and out of no where i got a call from prof oak and i went to see him ( i forget what town he is in ) anyway i went and he gave me a member pass and i got to see darkrai in that little house.

Then shayman showed up in the grass next to that town spiritomb is near. I didn't know what the heck they were. I caught them and then i went to another town then found arceus in the grass..i don't know..they freaked me out. I thought my game had a glitch..but it's fine. I didn't know what the hell they were. Has this happened to anyone else? I did not us AR either..i don't even know how to use one. So don't give me that!

Azure Flame

Well, not to be rude or anything, this is either a complete lie, or your game was really glitched up, since there is not a single chance for any of that to happen in a normal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.