• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Your Name Ever Been Used In A Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtterPops

Mareep!
Lass Michelle? Pokemon Ranger Cesar?

I don't think my name has ever appeared in a Pokemon game, but there was a really close one in G/S/C.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, my name was used a few times from a few games. Today, I found out in D/P and Platinum that I'm Hiker Alexander. That's my full name, anyway. I thought my name appeared in G/S, R/S/E, or Fr/Lg but I can't quite remember. Ill have to go check Pokearth.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
yeah my name(kirk) was used by one of the drifitng swimmers in pokemon crystal(whirl islands)

Nope, my name isn't that common in English. (No, my real name isn't Drake)

Fizz

Yes.
Yes it has.

Pokémon Ranger Kellyn.

Same spelling and everything... Believe me, I flipped out when I first found out.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Yea I was the guy with the Chatot the old rich guy in D/P next to the mansion

petstock

according to pokeearth im a jogger in platinum but i dont play in the mornings much so i'm still yet to see it for my self.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
My names common (Josh) and it's been used quite a few times. I remember I was one of the campers on Brock's gym a while back, and I'm pretty sure I was a bug catcher in one game once too.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
The only one i remember was a fisherman named Andrew, but i think there are others.

Handy?

It's that one guy
I was in GSC in some underground section. I was a burgler who owned a growlith, strange as that was my favourite Pokemon at the time...

Oh, and of course, the main character of every game always has my name. Strange, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.