• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Your Name Ever Been Used In A Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Ha I own you all! I got Bill :)

@Wolfgang: Well in GSC theres a Hiker outside Union Cave called anthony...?

Kamon1

Actually, in SILVER YOU CAN BE NAMED KAMON!!! ...Except I'm a girl <_<' So I WAS kind of mad. But I'm not anymore. I think its awesome~! -worships silver- (and yes its my IRL name.)

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Well, there is the Team Magma Admin named Courtney, when I was at the weather station, I was soooo happy that I had a character with my name.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I think in gold/silver/crystal in kanto on the way to bills house...um cerulean cape.there was some trainer...cant member if he was a bird guy or what,but his name was <<insert default trainer>>Kevin. I know there was teacher in g/s/c by fushia city to the right of it, where you can trade chansey for aerodactly, somewhere around there and she was School teacher Shirley. thats my mom's name :D

syvarris

Fuhrer
Ha I own you all! I got Bill :)

@Wolfgang: Well in GSC theres a Hiker outside Union Cave called anthony...?

HAhahahah I own you even more

CYRUS
Yes I am the leader of team Galactic, I love the ingame battles in D/P/Pt, Cyrus Vs Cyrus, so funny.

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night
I think I recall a Hiker named Benjamin in one of the games...that's my name. If not, I know there's a Sailor in D/P/Pl. that has my in-game name, Skyler.

FRUiTY-DiNO

Fairy Trainer
I'm not from the USA/Engalnd, so my name isn't in any Pokémon Game XD

pikoria

i dont think my name has ever been used in a pokemon game but if they do they probably wont ever spell it right...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
One twin was called Eli. My full first name hasn't been used yet though, unless I missed it which is likely.

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
well in leafgreen a trainer was named ray,so,i guess so.

oooo

The MAIN CHARACTER in all the games was named after ME! I'm so special, they even let me NAME the main character after myself in ALL the games!

Status
Not open for further replies.