• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Your Name Ever Been Used In A Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_dragonite

All glory to Helix!!
I remember plenty of trainers that were named either Jeff or Jeffrey, I just can't remember what kind of trainers they were (but I'm almost positive that Jeffrey was a bug catcher in Bugsy's gym).

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Sean was used as a default name in Sapphire (when you were naming yourself).

Other than that I don't think any other trainers had my name.

Mizu♪

IT HAS. And it was so funny. o__o

In Silver, when I went to battle the Elite 4, the lady using dark Pokemon said,
"I am Karen of the Elite Four. Are you Karen? How amusing."

And I thought it was like. Woah. XD

Last edited:

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
My name is really out of the way, so games never, ever use my name.
A lot of my friends' names have been used in the games, though.

Jay_Gold

Crobat Trainer
I've seen a Lass or two with my name. xD It's fairly common - there was even a movie character of the same name in the anime.

Jay_Gold

Crobat Trainer
I've seen a Lass or two with my name. xD It's fairly common - there was even a movie character of the same name in the anime.

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Well I haven't seen my name but I saw my brother's name in R/S and it was on a girl :D:D:D

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
RSE i shared Steven's name :)

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
There is Hiker Robert in D/P/Pt and the Club Look see dude in Ranch. Both of them have rock types. One two Geodudes the other Probopass.. Maybe I'm supposed to use Rock types? I do use a sandstorm team..and my favorite pokemon is Tyranitar who is rock..so maybe.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
i dont honestly remember but I'm pretty sure a Hiker named Daniel appeared in Ruby or Sapphire...

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Pokemon Ranger Carlos In R/S
That Got Me Excited...Til I Saw His Team -_-

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Yes, I once saw a Bug Maniac with my name in Sapphire.
Also I spotted an Aroma Lady in pearl with my name.

coolespeon

I dont know.
In FR/LG , Sapphire, and diamond there were a swimmer denise, like me, so I was very surprised and happy and once I recorded a battle against... ME!!!

Speedfox

Well, almost.

Team Rocket's leader is called Giovanni.

My name is Giovanna. =P

Sushi Dragonfire

Feel the power
A grass type gym leader from kanto has my name (and it's spelled right!). In fact, grass types were my favorite for a long time, because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.