• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Your Name Ever Been Used In A Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I'm pretty sure there was a ranger in the Hoenn region with my name...

Pokemon ranger Joseph would like like to battle!
MYNAMEISNOTFLIPPIN'JIMOKAY!?!?!?!?

LilacFrost

Click-click
My brother has a Cooltrainer with his name in Diamond. He is in the Canavale Gym.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I don't seem to remember exactly how many trainers were named Diane...although I'm very sure I share a name with Diane from Jirachi Wishmaker

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
I share my name with A Fisherman in Route 42 in G/S, who in Crystal got his name changed to Tully.

FISHER CHRIS wants to battle!

LugiaRox

Flaming Donkeys
i've got a rich boy with my name outside the mansion. shame im not rich in real life though.

On a water route somewhere, there's a swimmer with my name (Reece). I think. It might be on the route to snowpoint. I don't know. I know my name has been used.

Joe9412

I dont know, anyone with devin as a name?

Torpoleon

Well, my name's Zach but I think there has only been Zac, Zackery and other forms of it. There might have been some trainers or just one with Zach. Then again, my full name is Zachary.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm a Hiker, on your way up to Eterna Forest I think.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Fisher in Route 32 in G,S,C,HG,SS.Hiker in Route 207 in D,P,Pt. My name is Justin. So if I battle etheir one it'll be Justin was challenged by Justin! Joe9412, I don't think there is a person named Devin in the Pokemon games.

Last edited:

godudette

/me cresselias
My name has been in RSE and DPPt. I haven't found it in FRLG yet... I always have lame Pokemon, though- I do recall having solely a Luvdisc in RSE. Pssh.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I'm a one of the leaders of the battle frontier, the pyramid to be exact. Yep Brandon. And im pretty sure my name has ended up somewhere else as well.

Paras

Huh?
I share my name with one of Roxanne's Gym Trainers and a Youngster in Mt. Moon.

I think there was someone else with my first name, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
A hiker had my name (Lawson) on one of the water routes in the Sevi Islands. He was on a piece of land near the guy that gives you the Togepi egg.

Another hiker had my name in Emerald's Battle Dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.