• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Has Your Name Ever Been Used In A Pokemon Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygandrew

I am the awesomest trainer in the game! Fisherman Andrew and his army of MAGIKRAPS! X))

Wadeledge

Till all are One
One of the first trainers you face in G/S/C is "Bug Catcher Wade" and in FR/LG there is a "Swimmer Wade." I haven't seen anyone in the 4th gen but I haven't gotten that far into the battle frontier.

RagTag

Shroomin'
As far as I know my name has only been used once. I am Dragon Tamer Patrick on Sinnoh's Route 210.

chim-chat078

I <3 Maya Fey
i think i'm pokemon fanatic nick with a crap load of sudowoodo in D/P

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I think his name was Ace Trainer Cesar at the Steel Gym in Platinum and he had a Scissor

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
In D/P/Pt on route 214 there is psychic Abigail. Also in R/S/E on Cycling Road there was triathalete Abigail. They used the full version of my name.

PaniniDevotee

Pokemon Coordinator
Ugh

unfortunately im hiker luke... with an onix and a geodude...

:038:

PaniniDevotee

Pokemon Coordinator
Ugh

unfortunately im hiker luke... with an onix and a geodude...

:038:

Ice Cold Glalie

My name can be spelt various different ways, the way I spell it has appeared in D/P/Pt in the form of a Youngster in Roark's Gym. Youngster Jonathon, and then as a Hiker, which is spelt slightly different (Hiker Jonathan).

SuicuneKun

Lass Alice in Fuschia Gym in Gold/Silver/Crystal
And a swimmer I think in Sapphire/Ruby but don't remember where

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I'm a generic picnicker somewhere in Kanto, except the spelling isn't the way my name is spelt. There's also a lass whose name is my nickname.

I'm sure I'm other trainers in other places, but I can't be bothered to look for myself.

Torosiken

This is a title.
always coz I named my trainer with my real name :p
just kidding! XD I never! :( I wish next champion using my name xD

Status
Not open for further replies.