• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hassle In The Castle! (167)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked Dr Anna's treatments and how she used pokemon with that, plus the castle setting was impressive and different from the norm ha ha. I was also glad to see Zubat finally get attention and evolve. :3

Gillachu

Banned
Lol wow Brock's neglected Zubat finally did something useful and even evolved, which I wouldn't have expected even in a million years.

UmbrionKnight

If Wilhemina is my choice for Brock's best love interest, Dr. Anna is a very close second. I think she and Brock really had great chemistry in this episode, and it's a joy to watch them. I also love how they have to work with Team Rocket to get out of the labyrinth. Wobbuffet is also great in this episode as he does spooky noises and volunteers to go with Jessie. :D
I agree ^_^

Too bad Brock can never find actual love that works out for him, lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Anna's use of Pokemon to provide different kinds of alternative medical procedures was interesting, and it sort of fit in with Takeshi's own aspirations involving Pokemon breeding and caring for Pokemon. Since Anna and Takeshi had so much in common, I was hoping that Takeshi would stay with Anna.

ZilverLox

Banned
Brock and Dr. Anna really got good chemistry together to bad it didn't work out, but I enjoyed Brock's fantasy of them getting married. Nice to see an episode where Zubat finally gets a chance to shine, also nice to see Brock's Zubat evolve into Golbat. I got plenty of laughs at watching Jessie getting impatient and setting off those traps along with Wobbuffet.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I hated this episode. I really didn't like Dr. Anna, for one, her hair creeped me out. That, and the whole Brock getting married with Ash and Misty at their wedding really sappy. :x

Vipsoccermaster

A hilarious episode, especially with Team Rocket, Brock, and Dr. Anna in the underground maze, finding their way out, particularly for Wobbuffet. Great to see Brock's Zubat finally evolving into Golbat.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Honestly, I had almost forgotten that Takeshi even had a Zubat when I first saw this episode. Zubat evolving into Golbat was great, although to me Golbat looked too sinister for Takeshi's team.

MockingJ

Banned
A hilarious episode, especially with Team Rocket, Brock, and Dr. Anna in the underground maze, finding their way out, particularly for Wobbuffet. Great to see Brock's Zubat finally evolving into Golbat.

Brock's Zubat evolving was like a treat that seemed so undeserving though since Brock hardly did anything with the poor thing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Brock's Zubat evolving was like a treat that seemed so undeserving though since Brock hardly did anything with the poor thing.

My head-canon is that he trained Zubat off-screen this whole time, which goes for all of his other Pokemon as well. Although it does feel a little weird for Zubat to evolve since almost everything about it happened off-screen, including its capture.

I thought that Dr. Anna and Brock had really good chemistry so it's a shame that Brock didn't get to stay with her. I liked how Brock's Zubat evolved even though it should've happened way before this episode like during the Kanto saga of the show. I don't like Golbat itself but since I know that it would quickly evolve into Crobat a few episodes later, I could tolerate Golbat for the time being.

Brock was long overdue for a team change since he hadn't evolved a Pokemon before on the show as far as I can remember so Zubat being the one who evolved was a treat. I really liked the doctor here since she was nice and knew alot about healing and this episode was almost like a preview of how Brock would eventually become a Pokemon doctor himself. I don't think it was done on purpose but the episode worked because of that decision. 8/10

Funny how Brock would end up becoming a doctor later on. Why do we see Ash wearing a hat to a wedding... twice? (Second time was in DP)