• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hate me?

Eszett

one love
Salutations to the forums, JimmyKudo! I am vested with the authority to approve of your sig when you get one, but don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the system (click my username and select Send a Private Message... or something to that effect).

Also, if you don't like how the forum looks, you can quickly change the skin by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and altering the selector at the left-hand side until you find one you like. Enjoy your stay here! :D

Angeling

true love
Eszett said:
I am vested with the authority to approve of your sig when you get one

And I am too. D:

But welcome to SPPf, JimmyKudo! Be sure to read the rules or the mods shall bite, and have no mercy on you if you decide to get on their bad side!

But, if you stay on their good side, have fun and enjoy yourself here at SPPf. Along with Eszett, you may PM me whenever you have questions too.. or just to chat or something. :)

I won't hate you. D:
Yes welcome to SPPF and enjoy your stay here.
PM me for anything if you want. Most newbies don't. :<

P

pisces_beedrill

welcome, nnor, bienvenue, bienvenidos, wilkomen
^all the languages i can say welcome in, lol. pm me if u ever need a buddy

Raito

HADOUKEN!
welcome, have fun, and don't spam

Most people here like Pokemon and some like Digimon as well. I like it but only the first two seasons.

What's your username from? Because Kudo is the last name of the character my username came from. XD

Anyways, hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^