1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hate me?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by JimmyKudo, Feb 5, 2006.

1. JimmyKudo

JimmyKudo Guest

Because I'm a Digimon fan. :D

2. Electrobulb

Electrobulb NOT A LIGHTBULB!

Digimons ok.Anyway,welcome and read the rules or i will eat you.

3. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

4. Eszett

Eszett one love

Salutations to the forums, JimmyKudo! I am vested with the authority to approve of your sig when you get one, but don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the system (click my username and select Send a Private Message... or something to that effect).

Also, if you don't like how the forum looks, you can quickly change the skin by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and altering the selector at the left-hand side until you find one you like. Enjoy your stay here! :D

5. Angeling

Angeling true love

And I am too. D:

But welcome to SPPf, JimmyKudo! Be sure to read the rules or the mods shall bite, and have no mercy on you if you decide to get on their bad side!

But, if you stay on their good side, have fun and enjoy yourself here at SPPf. Along with Eszett, you may PM me whenever you have questions too.. or just to chat or something. :)

6. I won't hate you. D:
    Yes welcome to SPPF and enjoy your stay here.
    PM me for anything if you want. Most newbies don't. :<

7. welcome, nnor, bienvenue, bienvenidos, wilkomen
    ^all the languages i can say welcome in, lol. pm me if u ever need a buddy

8. zeppelin

zeppelin echospace obsessive

why should people hate you because of your likings?
    hi

9. Raito

Raito HADOUKEN!

welcome, have fun, and don't spam

10. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Most people here like Pokemon and some like Digimon as well. I like it but only the first two seasons.

What's your username from? Because Kudo is the last name of the character my username came from. XD

Anyways, hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^