• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hate speech laws - It is good for Nazis to be terrified

PsychoBoost

Carbon Dioxide
Hate speech law is because we're terrified of Nazis, not the opposite. Obviously laws against 'hate speech' are about reducing disturbance!!

I don't think that homophobic people are Nazis, though.

chess-z

campy vampire
Hate speech law is because we're terrified of Nazis, not the opposite. Obviously laws against 'hate speech' are about reducing disturbance!!

I don't think that homophobic people are Nazis, though.

Could you please go into more depth? These sentences barely parse.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
How was Snorlax banned again? lol

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Have any of you heard that JonTron outed himself as a white nationalist? He also said some extremely racist things. He randomly claimed that rich black people are more likely to commit crimes than poor white people. He doesn't want mass immigration because the brown people would enter the genepool. Now the fool is backpedaling on some issues, while completely ignoring other issues. Would it be fair if he lost all his YouTube connections?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Considering youtube is losing sponsors specifically because of their tolerance to those people it's completely fair.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Considering youtube is losing sponsors specifically because of their tolerance to those people it's completely fair.

I only know of JonTron from his colabs with other channels. I really hope they drop him like racist radioactive rock. How can a guy whose father is from Iran be such a white nationalist?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's a lot better than that weird trend of "The hot new look at white nationalism" them and the other big networks were doing a couple months ago.