1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hate speech laws - It is good for Nazis to be terrified

Discussion in 'Debate Forum' started by ThePokemonmaster11, Jan 11, 2017.

1. PsychoBoost

PsychoBoost Carbon Dioxide

Hate speech law is because we're terrified of Nazis, not the opposite. Obviously laws against 'hate speech' are about reducing disturbance!!

I don't think that homophobic people are Nazis, though.

2. chess-z

chess-z campy vampire

Could you please go into more depth? These sentences barely parse.

3. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

How was Snorlax banned again? lol

4. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

5. Sadib

Sadib Time Lord Victorious

Have any of you heard that JonTron outed himself as a white nationalist? He also said some extremely racist things. He randomly claimed that rich black people are more likely to commit crimes than poor white people. He doesn't want mass immigration because the brown people would enter the genepool. Now the fool is backpedaling on some issues, while completely ignoring other issues. Would it be fair if he lost all his YouTube connections?

6. bobjr

Considering youtube is losing sponsors specifically because of their tolerance to those people it's completely fair.

7. Sadib

Sadib Time Lord Victorious

I only know of JonTron from his colabs with other channels. I really hope they drop him like racist radioactive rock. How can a guy whose father is from Iran be such a white nationalist?

8. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Well-Known Member

9. bobjr

It's a lot better than that weird trend of "The hot new look at white nationalism" them and the other big networks were doing a couple months ago.