• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hatshipping, and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Welcome to Hatshipping and beyond!

Greetings fellow forum-goers.
This thread is for discussion of shippings based around Ash's hats. Our main focus is Ash and his hats, but other hat related pairings such as Hatmanshipping (Gligarman and Ash's hats) and others are acceptable as well.

Rules:
1. KISS (Keep it simple, stupid)
2. All SPPf rules are a given.
3. No bashing other hatshippings, there's plenty of headgear to go around.
4. No one liners, or double posts.
5. Good grammar is strongly advised. Don't overuse internet lingo.
6. Follow the above rules.

Generic information:

How to join: Simply post which Hatshipping(s) you support, and some other supporting factors.

Hints: None as of yet, suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Members: * = Head janitor
*Mewthreehundredandfour
*Tri hawk
Wgdb

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Well then, first question.

What the HELL compels you to talk for hours about some cartoon little kid and the hats he wears?!

Boredom... Sheer, unyeilding boredom!

Wgdb

Bellsprout lives!
Hello people. Its cool to have a hatshipping thread now. I and Tri were the only ones but now Mew is in its awesome. I support Ash's hats and Nurse joy. I don't know what to call it though.

What the HELL compels you to talk for hours about some cartoon little kid and the hats he wears?!

Its a lot less serius then the other ships, and also I haven nothing better to do. Plus tri and mew is in it so i have friends. It also makes a lot of sense with Ash and his hats, when you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.