• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hattie's Trade Shop~

What could I improve about my shop?

• Total voters

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
Ok, my previous offer clearly wasn't of any use to you...

I'll trade one of your porygons for a ralts.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
hi , i am interested in your shinys that are not hacks , decide and tell which one you would give me , i can offer you
Castform Hariyama Zizagoon Linoone Ralts Aron and many of the wans you wan

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
@SaintAndrew.
Yeah, that's a fine deal. Thanks! I won't be able to do today maybe tomorrow or the next?
@Charizardflamesyou
Hey, I only do shinys for shinys. Thanks for your offer though. Check out my breedable Pokemon section. I can breed you any of those for a Castform.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Thanks for voting on my poll everybody! I really appreciate every little vote. Every vote will go towards improving my shop. It's not popular, but with your votes I could make it!

leerod159

Do you want an egg move oshawott that knows air slash and assurance? or poliwag that knows water pulse and refresh?

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
I'll be on Thursday, 9pm GMT. Friend code is in the signature.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
@Leerod
Alright. I can get you any ordinary breedable pokemon. check out the breeding spoiler
@SaintAndrew
idk If I'll be free on Thurs. But I might. No conformations.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
@SaintAndrew.
Yeah, that's a fine deal. Thanks! I won't be able to do today maybe tomorrow or the next?
@Charizardflamesyou
Hey, I only do shinys for shinys. Thanks for your offer though. Check out my breedable Pokemon section. I can breed you any of those for a Castform.

um , i already have all of your breed once already , how about any 2 DWF if you have for castform ?

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I'm interested in your:
~Shiny Ponyta
~Shiny Politoad
~Shiny Lucario
Also, do any of your breeding PKMN have DW abilities? If they do, I might be interested.
I have:
~DW Mawile w/ Ice Punch
~Lv 100 Latios
EDIT: Also have:
~Shiny Golbat (needs to be transferred from HG)
~Shiny Megainum
~Shiny Haxorous

Last edited:

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
In that case I have a zizagoon and a linoone

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I have a Phione if you want one.