• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haun- Wheres mai hand?

eeveerose

Yea...
Someone said that I need to stop drawing so many cute pokemon
so I decided to draw haunter
and i always thought it was funny how haunters hands float around randomly so I wondered " would they fly away?"
I answered yes
and made this
Haunter piccy ~
its pretty big, so just click that link

Umbreon of the Moon

LOL! This isn't an amazing peice of work because the haunter and area looks a bit like it was made on paint. But this is still good. I think you should pratice on making smoother pokemon. Still a good peice and is very funny.

eeveerose

Corel Paint shop pro photo X2 is hard to use when you havent used it in a while... and the linework is done in paint, colored in PSPPX2.
Thanks ~

Hoshiko-chan

.::Play with fire::.
Lol, its like the I Can Has Cheeseburger things. XD I like it! you backgrounds need alot of help, although I'm not one to talk. X3 I can't make a desent background to save my life.

Still, I love it! :D

Made my day. I really should say more, so:
1)How long did take you do draw?
2)How long did you color it?
3)When's snack time?
4)Why would you know the answer to question 3?
5)Why am I asking so many que- *Is punched, gagged, shoved into a sack, and thrown off a bridge*
Anyways, it was good for an lol, but I suggest taking the time to go totally OCD on your artwork and fix every single last miniscule error you can find. It really nerfs me when I find out that I drew a line too curvy or something, so I tend to throw out most of my artwork.

eeveerose

Thanks
and to answer FM14's many questions
1. around 10 minutes
2. around 30 minutes in corel paint shop pro photo X2 because i forgot how to use it
3. umm whenever you want it to be
4. idk felt like it
5. because you had coffee?