• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Houses

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I dunno, but at my brother's old elementary school, the third floor is closed because of a fire and there is a ghost of a janitor and a girl residing on that floor, what is even more creepy is that there is still a picture of a smiley face drew by a little girl on it.

Oh yeah, and then there is the owner's wife's ghost haunting a bathroom of this local restaurant in my town and yeah, I haven't seen her ghost though...

ninny13

in my house i've heard me name whispered a few times & when i was watching tv in my room, i felt a hand on my shoulder, but no one was there when i turned around. & a couple years ago my sister heard someone whisper "hey" in her ear, but no one was home.
also, i've heard that there was this tree in the city i live in in PA. it was called an H-Tree or Hell Tree or something? & it was said to be 1 of the 3 H-Trees in the world. but it got cut down or something. anyways, it said that if you did something with it then the gates of hell would open up & allow you in. ehh, i don't really know much about it.

kamek445

there is a house that has 1 person living in it and there has never been a light on inside and they have there food brought in.

Its not haunted however there is a very old unusual house in my area that is now open as a museum and tribute to the little old woman who owned it.

Her name was Sarah Winchester. She lived in the house with her husband who owned a gun making business I think it was. After her husband and two year old daughter both died she heard spirits telling her to keep building upon the house so she did until the day she herself died. She was not a very good builder though, the house is very bizaar in some areas. There is one stair case that leads up to just ceiling.

thats the most exciting house in our area. Its now called the Winchester Mystery House. Google it for a better version of the story.

Last edited:

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
^^ Winchester Mystery House. I never remember it as haunted. I remember it as the house with nothing behind a door or staircases to nowhere.

On-topic. Nothing around here. Just a boring old place in the valley.

Jakotsu

Banned
I think my house is haunted, I often hear moans and strange thumping noises coming from different bedrooms in the house at night.

Ghosts having sex...?

darkness blade

big cuppa... EvIl!
none near me. englands pretty broing like that. well in the SE anyways...

^^ Winchester Mystery House. I never remember it as haunted. I remember it as the house with nothing behind a door or staircases to nowhere.

On-topic. Nothing around here. Just a boring old place in the valley.

I did make a point of mentioning that. But its the closest I have got. my area is a little boring that way.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Nah, but the Tram Barn that used to be attached to my school was haunted.

Me and some friends actually saw what we think was a ghost there.

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Well I don't know about haunted houses but there are two locations here that I know about:

1: haunted movie theater- wife killed herself (or was murdered one of the two) on lower level and theatre owner fell off a balcony while remodeling

2: A haunted middle school- now practically everyone in town knows this one, the science room of our old middle school which is now used as an apartment building since they built the new one is definitely haunted (story is that it used to be a freezer or something and that a teacher stuck a kid in there as punishment and forgot about him and the kid died so yeah pretty disturbing)

well those are the only ones I know about around here but of course I've seen a lot more than those from watching ghost hunters on sci-fi

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
In my school there was a fire in the second science room, and the rumor is that a teacher shut a student in there to burn to death, because he was hated by all the students. The fire part is real, it happened about six years ago, but I'm not sure about the murderous teacher part. Anyway, it's creepy.x_x

Djura

99% chance to hit
I think my house is haunted, I often hear moans and strange thumping noises coming from different bedrooms in the house at night.
I'm curious to know what ghost orgasms look like.

My old school was apparently built on top of a WWII graveyard. My sis saw a gravestone in Japanese...or...something.

once in awhile i think i see something in the corner of my eye and same with my brother but nothing else, my friend also thought she experienced something, anyway she just moved into the house and shared a room with her sister and felt someone grab her arm but nobody was there and now she has her own room and one night it was like 1am and she felt like she was being watched so she looked up and saw here 5 yr old brother at the door staring at her and she asked him what he was doing and he never answered her.

eeveefox

My local town hall is supposedly haunted by a man who got crushed by a stage light.
When appears,he is blue and thus they call him the "blue man",lol (how creative).I personally have never seen him but I know many people who have claimed to.

There is also a specific road where many car accidents have happened that freaks people out espicially at night.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
My local town hall is supposedly haunted by a man who got crushed by a stage light.
When appears,he is blue and thus they call him the "blue man",lol (how creative).I personally have never seen him but I know many people who have claimed to.

There is also a specific road where many car accidents have happened that freaks people out espicially at night.

blue man, no offense but that really sounds like some sort of drugs,
are you sure it's not just some stupid joke from a bunch of junkies?

hello moto

Top of the morning
The house where i used to live was supposed to be haunted, the neighbours said that they saw a woman every night wearing white at the staris. We lived there for 8 years, never saw anything, (neighbours were probably jealous, because we were rich)

RagTag

Shroomin'
I live right near the Whaley house which is currently registered as the most haunted place in the USA

The house was built on top of the gallows where millions of people were hung to death and it also served as a courthouse

2 celebrities have paid lots of money to sleep there one of them Regis Philbin, checked out at 2 am and called it the most terrifying event of his life to this day he still won't go near it, The other one spent the night there and called it the most relaxing night of his life...it was Vincent Price