• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Life: Last Resort

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Only one way of finding that out, huh?"

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;253; Indeed. May you all have the best of luck, and may the best man win. Though perhaps saying that I am going to win is a bit narcissitic. *chuckles*

Spacial

procrastination
;300; OHMYGAWDIMSOEXITEDABOUTTHISICOULDBURST!!!*Starts taking out party cannon*

Spacial

procrastination
;300; Oh no, it's far too good an occasion to use that... *Leaves the room and comes back in a large party tank that only just fits in the room* LET'S PARTAY!!!! *Fires streamers, party hats, cupcakes, birthday cakes, more party food and balloons out of the party tank* That's what I'm talking about!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; So.. This was an exciting snowball fight.. *Draws a face on a balloon*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Team Red Nose:
:628: ;181;(Random)
Team Yellow Snow:
;327;(Random) ;134; ;300; ;215;
Team Purple Feet:
;106;(Random) :584:(Random) ;292; ;195; :547: ;253;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:541:I still can't believe your stupidity that you're having a snowball fight in the mansion while you could have it outside, where there's plenty of snow...
;094;It's not my fault! And don't worry, we will get everything away with just a ton of salt.
:541:It IS your fault... YOU LET THE SNOW IN!
;094;No use to get mad of troubles in the past. Now, everyone get started and fast!

;195;Look! Doug already captured flag! Yellow shall win!
:547:Doug! You're part of Team Purple! And that's our flag!
;195;Then Doug shall return flag to base! Huzzah for mighty Doug! Flag Returner!
:584:(Coco)Good job Doug!
:584:(Cece)Please, don't encourage him...

*Meanwhile at base Red Nose*
:628:Well... This seems like a most unfortunate situation.
;181;What? Not happy that I am your team member?
:628:No, I'm fine with you. It are the other team members that bother me.
;181;Which other team members?
:628:Exactly my point. We are the only ones.
;181;And we have two acceses to our base. We can't just stay forever near the entrances to defend our base, now can we?
:628:It would be a most unsuccesfull tactic on winning. But we have not much options. Besides, the Dinner Room, a neutral room, is attached to the kitchen.
;181;Not exactly that neutral, it's close to our base, so also kinda our territory.
:628:But the view from here towards the Dinner Room is poorly. If we want to have total defense, one of us will need to defend in the Dinner Room.
;181;But what if one of us is hit while there? You have to accept that neither of us is fast enough to be back. Yes, you can fly, but can you fly safely through a double door?
:628:No... This calls out for a better strategy.

*Meanwhile at base Yellow Snow*
;327;Back so soon?
;215;Got hit by that Grovyle again! He got a deadly aim!*Runs back towards the battlefield*
;300;*Runs in*I hit someone! I hit someone!
;134;Not a bad job. So... If you hit someone... Then why are you back here?
;300;Well, I wanted to tell someone I hit someone!*Runs out*
;134;You don't need to tell us when you hit someone... Really...
;327;Well, I know what I like to hit.*Winks at Melinda*
;134;I'd rather wish you wouldn't.
;327;Well, we are close to the bedrooms, so what do you think-
;134;No.
;327;You don't know what I want to stay!
;134;And lets keeps it that way.
;215;*Runs in*Guys, we need to come up with a tactic, and fast. If we keep that Grovyle running around, this match won't last that long. Kat luckily managed to hit him with her cannon.
;327;The party cannon can shoot more than just party stuff?
;300;Of course it does! It's not a party cannon if it doesn't know variety!
;327;Hmmm, I think I know just the right tactic to win this battle.

*Meanwhile in base Purple Feet.*
;292;*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*So we just stay here and wait for Ferrin and Sir Henry?
:584:(Coco)That's what Henry wants us to do. It's not so bad, we also have an important role: defending!
;106;I don't mind staying here and defending the base. That way I won't be hurting other people that much...
:584:(Cece)Why is that fluffball also with him? He even struggled to come outside.
;195;I think it has to do with the fact he can fly like a candy wrapper in a tornado.
:584:(Cece)Then why didn't he also let me go with him!
;195;I think because of your size, you are big enough to barricade the door!
:584:(Coco)Haha, awesome!
:584:(Cece)He just called us fat!
*THUD THUD THUD THUD*
;292;*Scribble**Scribble**Scribble*What was that?
;106;It seems to come from outside.*Pulls door*We're stuck! It doesn't open!
;292;*Scribble**Scribble*Doesn't it go open by pushing?
;106;Oh yeah... So sorry!*pushes door*Uhm... I-I-It also doesn't open up anymore that way!
;195;We're in a pickle! And not the good kind!
*Meanwhile outside the door*
;300;Yi-haaaaaa! Barricade party!
;327;There we go, team Purple is out of the game! Now to hit Ferrin and Henry.
;215;I don't think that's even necesary. Even if they get their hands on a flag, they won't be able to return it.
:547:Hey! What's going on here!
;300;More party peeps!
;253;That's what I like to know as well.
;215;It's Henry!*Quickly throws a snowball against Henry*
;253;First, I already got hit, that's why I wanted to return to my base. Second, it's SIR Henry!
:547:And third, what happened to our base!
;300;We're having a barricade party!
*Meanwhile at base Yellow Snow*
;134;Leaving the dirty work to the idiots, hahaha, that's how I like it.
*Flap flap flap*
;134;S-someone's there?! H-halt! You can't come in the base. I... I'm naked!
:628:You're a Pokémon, you're always "naked". So your excuse for not entering the base is an invalid one.
;134;Then... Then I will throw a snowball at you.*Puts paws in snow*Ah! That's cold! And it ruined my pedicure! Look what you did! Now I have to do my nails again!
:628:I knew that you weren't able to throw a snowball because of your petty problems. Now if you don't mind, I'm taking this. *Grabs the Yellow Flag* Now I shall bid you farwell.*Steps out of base and flies away*
;134;Wait! Come back! How dare you to call my ruined pedicure a petty problem!
*Meanwhile at base Red Nose*
;181;*Sips tea*Hm, he's taking his time. I wonder what takes him so long.
:628:Sorry it took so long. I took a time to watch at the snowball battle of the other two teams. Seemingly the 2 members of Purple Feet couldn't go back in their base, but that didn't stop them throwing snowballs at the other team.
;181;Couldn't go into their base? How come? And wouldn't that mean their snowballs have no effect?
:628:The Yellow Snow team somehow seemed to barricade the Purple Feet's somehow. And yes, the rules of the snowballs doesn't have any effect if they don't first get in their base.
;181;You know Robbie, this somehow reminds me of a proverb. When two Growlithe fight about a bone, the third Growlithe gets away with it. With the Growlithes being the teams, and the bone being the flag in our case.
:628:*Puts Yellow Flag near the Red Flag*There we go. We won.
;094;*Talking through megaphone*Two teams were fighting! Then the third one struck with lighting!
:541:*Also talking through megaphone*After an interesting battle full of snow in faces. One of the teams actually managed to win. Instead of just endlesly throwing snowballs.
;300;*In a pile of snow*We won?
:541:Of course you didn't bloody win! All you did was barricade a door! Which then ensued in a funny battle, hehe. But no, team Red Nose won!
;327;How's that possible? We had hot stuff gaurding the base!
;134;*Runs down stairs*I object to that victory! That monster Braviary did horrible thinks to me! Look! *shows paws* I had to do my pedicure again and... *looks at own paws* Good lord! Look at these paws! They are magnificent!*Bedazzled*

;094;With no doupt it was Red Nose that won victorious. But we haven't yet decided win the 2nd place, it's also glorious!
:541:What are you rambling about? It's clear who deserved the 2nd place. Team Yellow Snow came up with a tactic that ended in a fun battle!
:547:But it was team Yellow's flag that got stolen!
;253;And I think me and Ferrin hit a lot of people!
:541:But the overal is low. I think 0+0+0+whatever Ferrin has+whatever you have divided by 5 isn't that big number, now is it?
;253;Drat...

Statics:
1st place: Team Red Nose. -2 SP +5 Coins.

2nd place: Team Yellow Snow. -3SP +3 Coins

3rd place: Team Purple Feet. -4SP +1 Coins.
(Contestants that were chosen at random receive half of the coins they would've won.)
(Statics have been updated)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Well, that could have gone better.. Oh well, at least team Purple was locked in. Even though that Shedinja could have just floated through..

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:628: Now I surely deserve to be arrogant. *Laughs* Though I do agree, why didn't the Shedinja go through the wall? Well, no point wondering, it won't change the past - where I swiped the yellow flag.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; I should have been more on the alert.. I am a disgrace to the clan *looks down......*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:541:The Shedinja probably didn't went out because a single snowball could have killed him. Too bad he stayed in.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Well, Ice-Types are ineffective so... Next time we snowballfight, I want to be teamed with Shedinja! (That will ensure my victory. Weheheh...)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;253; Hmph, I was single handedly defeating the Yellow team, and yet I still lose because my team didn't leave the damn door open so they could actually attack invaders. *sigh* But I guess there's no use in pouting I guess...

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:541:Here at Haunted Life we want things to be interesting. And that's why I was heavily against the next idea.
;094;Don't be such a sour pout! Everyone shall love this, without a doubt!
:541:I don't like it, so there goes your "everyone."
;094;Now, in this new type of challenge, every option has a chance of failure, that's for sure. But there is also a big chance to win, that's what I'll will ensure.
:541:It's called...
;302;Chance of Opportunity!
:541:I know what it's called! I was taking a pause for dramatic boreness!
;094;Yes, Chance of Opportunity, that's its name. Something to bring diversity to this fun game!
:541:I hate fun.
;094;That's something we all know. It's a well known fact that your heart suits the mansion's lovely snow.
:541:Why thank you Gio. Talking about the snow in the mansion, we have to get rid of it. Luckily we have a lot of Litwicks that are part of our staff. Now the only problem is...*Looks at contestants* You. You are all in the way of the cleaning.
;094;Like you all noticed, in this mansion we have no food. Maybe that is why Lethe is in a bad mood.
:541:The main reason why I'm in such a bad mood is because of those f-
:547:*GRUMBLE GARGO BLRRRRR* That... Was my stomache.
;094;That was truly disgusting, let's hope the food will arrive soon so that your stomach will stop to sing!
:541:Not far from here... Ok, very far from here lies the village called Pitaniye. We have a Lampent named Lumiere that weekly drives his truck from Pitaniye to here to deliver us food. However, he hasn't been seen for 3 days, and it's unlike him to get off schedule.
;094;I thought you cared about no one other than you alone. I was always thinking you had a heart of ice cold stone.
:541:I have, only not for one thing. And that one thing is Lu-
:584:(Coco)D'awww, how sweet.
:541:-xious croissants with honey and many more types of food that trucker delivers to us.
:584:(Cece)You really expected something heartwarming from Lethe?
;094;These are the options you can choose. Now remember, there's always a chance to lose.

Chance of Opportunity
1)Follow the orders of your Hosts and walk on the road towards Pitaniye in search of Lumiere. He might have had an accident along the road.
(Chance of succes: 90% Reward: 2 Coins)

2)Don't care about Lumiere? Take a wagon all the way to Pitanye and collect food there and impress Lethe... Ok, impress Giovanni with your courage and food.
(Chance of succes: 60% Reward: 4 Coins)

3)Don't take orders from anyone! Who cares about food anyway? Party, that's the stuff! Go to the vikings and party till you're dizzy! The road to SeaKings might be slipery and harsh, but it will be worth it, if you're lucky.
(Chance of succes: 30% Reward: 8 Coins)

(You have 48 Hours to answer.)
(More data of the Chance of Opportunity can be found in the statics.)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; I would love to party but... A man's gotta eat!

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
(OOC: Thanks for the PM Drac, I would have had no clue that the game was back up :p)

;134; *stomach growls* Ugh.. seriously, where has all the food gone? I'm too weak to do anything right now! *dramatically puts paw on forehead and fans face*