• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Life: Last Resort

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:541:Well, now that Gio is currently recovering from his disasterous salad and that some guy has been elliminated, I have to lock you all up.
;215;What?! It's that birdbrain's fault Giovanni's sick! Don't punish us all for what he did!
:628:This birdbrain's brain is still bigger than that walnut of yours.
;215;Wh.......at.........
:541:How much I like to see this becoming a full fletched battle between those two, the reason you are going to the basement is not a punishment.
:547:It isn't?
:541:No, if anyone of you actually read the rules you should know it's time for a bonus round.
;292;*Scribble scribble scri-*
:541:You are not trying to be a wiseguy and say you did read the rules, now, are you!?
;292;*Throws away the cardboard.*
:541:Very wise. Now, all bonus rounds will be held in... Lethe's*Grumble grumble grumble.*
;327;In your what?
:541:...Lethe's Basement O' Funn...
;253;Sounds... Very unlike you...
:541:I'm not the creator of the dumb name. Now, follow me to this wretched place.

:541:Well, we are here then... Lethe's Basement... Argh! I can't get it out of my mouth! Just lets say "My Basement."
;327;I'd like to have some fun in "Lethe's Basement." Hehehe.
;195;Silly, we are about to go in there, don't be so impatient! Be like Lamp! He has been quiet and waiting the entire time!
;134;I feel my braincells die when I'm near you.
:541:*Opens basement door* So, there are a lot of things to relax with in the basement, you are only allowed to use one of the 3 items I will choose. Cause it will probably take a while to get your dirty fingerprints of my stuff.
:584:(Coco)Ooh boy! What are the 3 things we can choose from this time?
:541:If you were as patience as...*sigh*Can't believe I'm saying this. The Lamp... Then I can tell.
:584:(Cece)Yeah, right, good luck with that.
:541:So, you can choose to get a mudbath, a facemask or a pedicure.
;300;Funn funn funn! With double the n!
:541:Now, for everyone's sake... Especially Doug's and Kat's, the facemask is not edible. Even if it's melon, chocolate or melon chocolate. Don't. Eat. It.
;181;Pardon me, Lethe, I was mesmerized by all the fascinating things that are in your basement, so could you recap our options?
:541:No.*walks away*
;215;So... Now what?
:628:No need to worry, everyone. It seems like our good friend Cio wrote everything down. Show us what you've written down, Cio.
;292;
1)Mudbath.
2)Facemask.
3)Pedicure.

;327;And now we have to send our options to Lethe, right?
;195;Yeserino!
:541:*Through intercom.*Answer in 48 hours! If you don't answer, that means no extra SP!

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Ooh, finally some serious relaxing! Melinda would probably enjoy this. where is she, anyways?...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Good. Then everything is as it should be

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Today was a good day.. Time for a little nap....

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; You know what? Nobody is murdering anyone here Exceptfor maybe Lethe, let's all just get along like we used to!

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;215; You know what? Nobody is murdering anyone here Exceptfor maybe Lethe, let's all just get along like we used to!

;253; Regardless, my offer still stands. Here's my card. *leaves a crad on a nearby table and leaves*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; Ooh, shiny! I.. I mean.. Yeah, sure

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;134; *Squeals* Ooooooh yeeeess! Finally, a challenge worth doing! Ohgoshohgosh, which option do I choose?! Lethe, you are wonderful! ~~
You're all in for a treat ;) *scuttles off to decide option*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Dear Contestants, I just had a jaw surgery and am currently recovering from it. It's unknown how much time this shall take. It could be one day, but it also could take 5 days. So I ask everyone to have some patience. Thank you.

codeyokoo

The not so special
Dracoste has finally recovered from the jaw surgery. Well, at least he has recovered long enough from it to finally write the Bonus challenge.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:541:*Through intercom*Everyone but Coco&Cece, Lucas and Travis are allowed in my Basement. And remember, if I find anyone's fingerprints on something different than those 3 options, I will take care of you myself!
;195;Doug wants to touch random stuff!!
;215;NO!*jumps on Doug*W-why doesn't Doug just touch the thing he chose to do?
;195;Can Lamp also touch the nail artist?
;215;Talking about the nail artist, who is going to do our pedicure? I have no skills of this.
:547:You're getting a pedicure, Addie?
;215;Y-yes! I-I'm getting one to... Err... Sharpen my claws! Yeah, I'm getting a manly pedicure!
;073;I'm hired to do some pedicuring, now, who needs one?
;215;Pssst, Doug, that Tentacruel looks terrifying, perhaps it's better to don't say a th-
;195;We we we! We need pedicure!
;073;Pedicurrrrrre!*grabs Doug and Addie.*
;215;Heeeeeeeelp!

:628:How... Fascinating. Now to focus on the facemasks. Melinda, I presume you're quite the expert in this sort of things.
;134;You bet! Everyone sit down, I shall apply it to everyone.
;253;For your information, I only chose this option because it was the least worse.
;134;Oh, shush. Just because you are a man doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to a facemask. Kat, let's start with you. So the two men can mentally prepare themselves.
;300;I want chocolate!
;134;Uhm, what about something else?
;300;Two packs of chocolate!
;134;You like cucumber?
;300;...That's not chocolate...
;134;Here, cucumber.*Puts the facemask on Kat.*
;300;It... Doesn't smell like chocolate. *sniff* Does it taste like cucumber?
;134;Not a single facemask tastes like the thing it is supposed to be... Trust me.*ahem*I know.*Applys the facemasks to everyone else*
;253;So, how long until this torture is over?
:628:According to the information that is findable on the pa-
;253;Get to the point.
:628:20 minutes.

*Meanwhile*
:547:Ready for a mudbath Cio?!
;292;*Scribble*Yes.
:547:Good! Now, put those boards away, we don't want them to get all covered with mud, now do we?
;292;*Scribble**Scribble*Yes, that's true.*Puts away boards*
:547:Mudbath time!*Jumps in the mudbath.*
;292;*Floats in the mudbath.*
:547:So, why did you choose this option?
;292;*Shiiiiiiin*
:547:Oh yeah... You can't talk now. Well, shall I tell why I chose this option?
;292;*Shiiiin*
:547:I don't know what you mean, but I'll tell it anyway. I chose it because I have no benefit from a pedicure at all. And because facemasks are itchy.
;292;*Shiiiiiin*
:547:It's more fun to talk when you get a response back... Alright, I'll follow your example and just stay quiet.
;292;*Shiiiin*

*20 minutes later. Just outside the mansion.*
:541:Finally, you're here.
:608:What do vous mean? This was moi fastes delivery, ever!
:541:Still not fast enough. You have the new face masks?
:608:Oui, got dem right 'ere. Why do you need le facemasks?
:541:The others are waaay over the expiring date.
:608:Are le facemasks for vous?
:541:Non, I mean, no, they're not for me, they are for those idiots.
:608:Makes more zense. I never expected you would ever use le facemasks.
*Meanwhile. In the basement.*
;134;20 mintes are over! You can take off the facemasks.
;253;And how exactly do we do that?
;300;Do we do we that, do we do we that. Da-da-daaaaaaaa.
:628:Kat... You doing okay?
;300;It's just fun to say!
;134;Okay... It's easy, just hold your face in water and rub your hands over the face mask. It will come off with ease.
;253;Doesn't sound too hard.*Puts face in a wash basin.*
:608:Here are le new facemasks!
:628:No need for those Lumiere. We already got a facemask treatment.
:608:Oh, then ze have a petite problem.
;134;Why?
;253;Melinda! This thing isn't coming off!
:608:Ze facemasks... They are expired.
;300;Is that a bad thing?
;253;*Touches face*It's entirely solid!
;134;Don't worry, this happened to me before. Lumiere, you can get us a Chisel?
:608:No problème.
:628:You are going to use a chisel to get this off?
;134;Oh, don't whine you baby. The facemasks might be expired, but it still did its work, when the facemask is off, your face will be soft and gorgeous!
:608:Here's the Chisel.
;134;Thanks. Now, come here Kat, you're first!
;300;I'm not really positive about this idea...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:541:So, how was everyone's day in my Basement?
;300;My face... It hurts...
;134;Who doesn't want to feel pain can't be beautifull, dear.
;253;Ey, dude, why are you continuesly touching your face?
:628:It's fascinating, I didn't knew your face actually can get as soft as this.
:547:It was nice. But booooooring. Cio as company while he doesn't have his board is no fun company.
;292;*Scribble*I found the silence nice actually.
;195;Look at Doug's feet! They are gorgeous! Doug's day was gorgeous as well! Lamp agrees with me!
;215;I thought that Tentacruel was, like, going to obliterate us. But, look, my claws are fabulous! I mean... Ready to, uhm, slice everything. Yeah, they are gorgeous killing machines.
:541:Oh, so the Tentacruel was a good nail artist? Hmm, didn't expect that. So, for your results:

;292; and :547: receive 3 extra SP. Nothing special happened, but nothing went wrong either.
:628:;134;;300; and ;253; gain the extra 2SP. Your faces are smooth, so you relaxed, only the chiselin was less relaxing.
;195; and ;215; had the best treatment, the Tentacruel was a better nail artist than Lethe thought it would be. Plus 4SP!

:541:Now get out of my Basement. I'm going to search for fingerprints that shouldn't be there.
(Billy Mays and Elysian, your purchase in the Sawsbuck Coffee Shop will be taken care of ASAP)

Last edited:

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
(OOC: glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, Drac! hope the healing process is going smoothly)

;134; *strokes cheek* Ahh.. I am so much more relaxed now. Kat, Sir Henry, Robbie, aren't you glad you went with that option? I mean, aside from the chiseling.. don't your faces feel wonderful?

And my, Doug and Addie, your nails look fabulous! If you need a touch-up just let me know ;)

Ferrin and Cio, how was the mudbath?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
(OOC: Yay! Dracoste be feeling better! ^_^)

:628: I'm shockingly still surprised at how smooth my face is; ....Of course I only picked that option as it was least degrading or harming.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; That was a rather horrifying, yet delicate experience! Who would have thought? My claws looks shiny!