• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Life: Last Resort

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh right. Once again I misread the rules for something.

Name: Kat
Species(Please include the smiley): ;300; Skitty
Bio: Kat loves to party, and will use every excuse she has to hold one. She likes singing, normally quite cheesy songs. Well known for her laughter, Kat strives to make new friends, and simply can't not be anyone's friend. She tends to be generally random, and it is hard to tell what she is trying to achieve, but when she does do what she was trying to do, it helps in a way. She almost always bounces along instead of walking, filled with lots of energy. She is sometimes very hyper, and sometimes talks too fast for anyone to understand.
Fears: Bugs, not being someone's friend, the dark, not being able to talk.
Attacks(Max. 4): Uproar, Fury Swipes, Sing, Quick Attack

Pfft. xD

I should've used a character like Rarity. :p

lawmaster

What is that?
Psssssshhhhhhhhhh please fluttershy is where its at.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Sir Henry

Species(Please include the smiley): ;253; Grovyle

Bio: A cool level headed assassin, Henry is always calm and collected, and doesn't show much emotion often. He's also extremely determined, and rarely lets a goal of his slip from his grasp. Although he kills for a living, he is very buisness-like and will not harm others unless he has been paid to. His intentions for joining this game are currently unknown; but knowing Henry, it probably has something to do with his line of work. Henry insists on being referred to as Sir Henry rather than Henry, and carries with him a beam katana.

Fears: Failure, Psychic types (due to an unpleasant run-in with a Mr. Mime on an earlier mission of his...), anything that could impair his abilities, such as alcohol

Attacks(Max. 4): Leaf Blade, Agility, Detect, Quick Attack

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Name: Pamela
Species(Please include the smiley): Porygon-Z ;474;
Bio: Pamela was programmed by Fennel to look and sort through the data of the dream world, but due to this, pokemon's dreams started to leak into her database. This made it get a feminine daydreaming, cloudcuckoolander out of it. With this new 'programming', she started malfunctioning and started to stop processing the proper information, which made Fennel forced to release her. When freed, she started reaserching the Dream World on her own, and is greatly interested in the study of sleep more than the Dream World itself. She also seems to have a strange attraction to study the biological structure of Dewgongs, and other alike water-types. For her to be known as a reasercher instead of a simple data program, she wears a pink and purple witch hat and glasses. She also has a small labcoat made for her, so for trainers and pokemon alike to know she is a Reaserching pokemon. She came to the resort to collect samples of what happens to eaten dreams, hearing the owner was a Gengar.

Fears: Becoming a Machine Again
Fighting Types
Not able to do her 'research'
Her Data being wiped clean
The Data World
Tentacled Things
Not being able to protect her former master

Attacks(Max. 4):
Tri Attack
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Conversion

(I just realized she's a mixture of Aigis and Pamela...)

Last edited:

codeyokoo

The not so special
The following people have to change their character in order to make a chance of getting through our selection:

Mariobrosvswariobros: The story takes part in the pokemon world, not the real world, so you have to make some changes in the bio.

Ansem the Wise: You need to write a better bio with more details about your character.

Lawmaster: Neither Drac or I really understood the character, so please make a new character.

Armando Payne:Neither Drac or I really understood the character, so please make a new character.

Billy Mays: Please make some changes in the bio, you don’t have to make a new character, just the bio.

Candlereaper: Please make some changes in the bio, you don’t have to make a new character, just the bio.

Flame Mistress: The story takes part in the pokemon world, not the real World, so you have to make some changes there too.

VS

they/she
I changed all of the names of countries to region names if that'll make a difference...

Armando Payne

Look if I may explain my character, my character is essentially one who's tough as nails, he defends his friends and antagonizes strangers.
Basically, he distrusts everyone initially but if he warms up to you then he'll be nice.
He detests fire because he's a Durant, and Durants can't stand fire.

lawmaster

What is that?
Good now?????

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I have updated the biography with more detailed explanations, and why she wears the rediculous attire. I do hope that it reaches your required data

;474; Yes. I hope that too.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Name: Zoro (Full Name: Zoro "Ru" Darkheart)
Species(Please include the smiley): Zorua :570:
Bio: He loves to trick everryone, is whiny, cute, and act like a baby. But he also like gaming, making friends, and defeating everyone in every game, and this game is no exception...
Fears: Heights, Fighting pokémon, bug pokémon and Lightning.
Attacks(Max. 4): Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Fake Tears and Shadow Ball

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Name: Addie
Species(Please include the smiley): Sneasel ;215;
Bio: Sneasel is a bit Lonely, and does not have many friends. He likes being alone, but survives in a group, as long as they don't make fun of his tail feathers. His family came from a cave on a small island called Four Island. They moved when he was 7, and moved to the Sinnoh Region, where they settled down at route 217. There, he did not get many friends, as he appears frighetning to some. He does, however enjoy watching Pokemon Trainers battle each others, and is quite stealthy in the blizzards
Fears: Sneasels biggest fear is being ridiculed and made fun of in a big crowded area, where everyone laughs at him. Is also allergic to Lemon
Attacks(Max. 4): Ice Punch, Faint Attack, Double Team and Aerial Ace

Flame Mistress

Yes, a very crappy one that relies on kids to actually get things done. :p

At least my character is a capable detective who actually solves puzzles and mysteries =p (If you don't know, Lucas is based off of Professor Layton. I blame Dracoste's sig for giving me the idea.)

lawmaster

What is that?
That moment when you realize you were supposed to change your character not your bio.....
Anyways changed my character.